Dagger/Razor Sheath - Allow to preview and hide the sheath

Kozuki

The biggest problem for any Sin/WL who seek for a good dagger/razor is that they don't know how the sheath will look like until they peel their eyes to look at the tiny icon of the dagger/razor, equip the dagger/razor themselves, or hop around hoping to see manage to catch a glimpse of someone else's equipping the dagger/razor, or ask for screenshot.

The second-biggest problem is that dagger/razor tends to have very bulky and clipping sheath. I don't why the designer loves to make most of dagger/razor sheathes look like oversized enough that they can be used as blunt weapons. Sometimes, the blade itself is very beautiful, but the sheath that comes along is cringe-worthy.

Here is a band-aid solution about sheath preview:

-Whenever a preview stream is on, Jonathan and Bethany (or whoever) should play a Sin and a Warlock instead of their usual Des/Sum combo. That way, they can directly preview the sheath appearance and size for viewers to decide whether the new weapon skins are worth to get or not.

For a long-term solution:

-There should be a way to toggle the sheath on/off when it comes to dagger/razor preview in showroom or item preview windows.

-There should be a way to toggle the sheath on/off when player equips a dagger/razor in order to prevent the sheath clipping into outfit. Sometimes, a naked blade is beautiful enough already.

I second this.

I'd love to have to the option to preview my Razor in Sheath form as well.

It's quite annoying that I have to head to Google in attempts to find it. And I definitely agree that sometimes (actually, majority of the times), I wish it was just the blade itself as the Sheath's design is either too bulky or is just plain hideous - such a gorgeous blade, covered in a less-than appealing Sheath =(

20 minutes ago, RavTH said:

or instead of having the dagger located above our butts, could we change where it appears? like have it on a leg/arm or something?

that would be nice to see on new engine atleast.

Oh my, why stop there? Why not give us full customization in terms of weapon placement, for every weapon and maybe even the ability to hide our weapons, that would be amazing - but then again, that's sorta veering off-track in terms of what OP is suggesting/asking for.

Totally agree, the sheath should be an option to make it visible or not. 

There is not a single dagger i like except the Seraph one. When they streamed the release of 1st legendary weapons i remembered the staff said ''there will be a possibility to make seraph skin''. 

2 years later, i am still waiting for it. 

6 hours ago, DrindiX said:

would like a sheath option for BM also

draw stance on bd and bms look like they hold something when attacking but there is nothing, so maybe there is a sheat for bm/bd but hidden?

Archived