Forums

Someone please explain....

Incognito

Why after coming back from the game after quitting 1 week before the patch... excited about all the balance changes to classes... TO ALL OF A SUDDEN coming back to a game where there is reduced gold income from dungeons and reduced material gain due to no material chests or even rng gold chests from higher dungeons anymore??

I mean in what world do these changes make any sense??? If anything we need our material and gold income INCREASED... not decreased.... This is a legit slap to the face. I mean this game is already teetering on the brink of obscurity which is a shame as its my favorite mmo I have ever played (I have played them ALL since 2002) I can easily see a negative response and the playerbase bleeding as a result of this nonsensical change. 

Someone really needs to explain how such a change can be warranted or justified??? All the reasons I have read so far are laughable at best and a slap to the face in reality. 

If you guys care about retaining your player-base and and acquiring new ones for the long term you don't spit in their faces by reducing resource generation in a game where its already nigh impossible to catch up or play alts without consistent real $$ transactions. You guys are indirectly trying to bolster in game transactions in the short term at the expense of the long term longevity of the game. This will be a losing equation for everyone and is not a long term sustainable solution. 

Trust, not a single person liked the update and there were already threads and threads talking about the same thing with nothing being done about it. They say they gather our feedback and send it to the devs so all we can do is wait, really no more point in discussing about it if it won't be changed. Just don't keep giving them money on rng boxes and troves, find another game until things are better, or continue complaining while giving them more and more money.

the best update is that we have a legendary item in the game right now, but we can't use it LOL (the bracelet)

and my truth and honest FACT is that the best update we had is that F3 is for everyone and that we can use Dragon Stream/Pulse when in combat mode.

20 hours ago, Wataru said:

Let Lair of the Frozen Fang and others go. Do them for fun if you want, but move on.

What does that have to do with anything? Your argument fails on all levels.

They not only reduced gold/material gain from low level dungeons they also did them to the HIGH level dungeons. I now get less material/gold for doing IF up to RT then I did prior to the patch. 

The change is also punishing to new players and alts. It is already hard enough for new players and alts to catch up in this game which makes new players and people who want to play alts quit. This change just magnifies the problems and will result in less new players sticking to the game which hurts the overall health of the game. 

The game is already far less popular than it could be for how good the game actually is. It is a shame that they make these changes that have a negative impact on retaining and acquiring new players to keep the game healthy.

If they are after the bottom line than they could simply modify the reward structure of premium to give people more incentive to buy it. I buy premium not only for the in-game gain but also to support the game. They should try and increase in game subscriptions then screw everyone over to simply try and increase in-game transactions. 

This change makes someone like myself who supports the game with real $$ to no longer want to support a company that is actively screwing me out of stupidity and sheer greed. 

Archived