New Hongmoon Block!

HoLySouLs

I'm talking about new Winged protector for BM's. It is totally trash for PvP's. Because now we can't stay alive in any fight, everybody can broke our resist in 1 sec. Whatabout other clases? 
Naah, they can stay resisted forever. What do you mean only 3 hits? A summoners cat can do broke it easily, when destroyer - blade dancers spins it destroyed, fm? a meteor bum. KFM tremor. SF his V warlock? Dragoncall, Sin ? easy his poison. 
Please take that changes back so we can play and have fun again. With this changes if you can't one shot somebody you will instantly die.

44 minutes ago, SilverFoxR said:

Blade Dancers had the same problem - their party guard ability was brought from 5 hits to 3 in the most recent patch... though I heard rumour that they might be fixing it later on.

Blade Dancers party guard was never 5 hits.

Agree, their blocks became shitty shitty shitty.

Bosses where their 3 sec block was used (like Xanos, Dark Vicar, Amara etc don't work anymore because it's just for 3 hits and where we needed long 3 hits 5 sec BM block like on Sakura tree also no block anymore. It became useless ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤.

18 minutes ago, penguinLOLO said:

Agree, their blocks became shitty shitty shitty.

Bosses where their 3 sec block was used (like Xanos, Dark Vicar, Amara etc don't work anymore because it's just for 3 hits and where we needed long 3 hits 5 sec BM block like on Sakura tree also no block anymore. It became useless ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤.

In PvE terms, this nerf doesn't really hurt. Xanos has a pretty fast five hit attack. Now instead of relying solely on hm blocks, you can just count three pings then ss. The world isn't ending cause of this nerf. Besides this makes FMs and Destros more useful.

51 minutes ago, Quantum said:

Blade Dancers party guard was never 5 hits.

Really? Because I was using it to party protect Xanos' big 5-hit AoE back before the patch and it protected everyone through all 5 hits.

19 minutes ago, MassiveEgo said:

In PvE terms, this nerf doesn't really hurt. Xanos has a pretty fast five hit attack. Now instead of relying solely on hm blocks, you can just count three pings then ss. The world isn't ending cause of this nerf. Besides this makes FMs and Destros more useful.

For melee classes that have it, you can also use Q and E. Just side-dodge one way, wait a second or so and side-dodge the other way. You get a short resist time after a dodge, so if timed properly, you'll avoid all 5 hits. If you aren't melee, you'll have to rely on some other block or iframe skills... but most classes have something. Gunners can use X or Q to avoid the whole thing, Soul Fighters (though they have side dodges too) have C... the only class I can think of that might be in trouble is Warlock... though I don't know much about them.

1 hour ago, SilverFoxR said:

Really? Because I was using it to party protect Xanos' big 5-hit AoE back before the patch and it protected everyone through all 5 hits.

For melee classes that have it, you can also use Q and E. Just side-dodge one way, wait a second or so and side-dodge the other way. You get a short resist time after a dodge, so if timed properly, you'll avoid all 5 hits. If you aren't melee, you'll have to rely on some other block or iframe skills... but most classes have something. Gunners can use X or Q to avoid the whole thing, Soul Fighters (though they have side dodges too) have C... the only class I can think of that might be in trouble is Warlock... though I don't know much about them.

Warlocks can use their Z (Bastion) to negate all five hits. Their Repulse (1 + F) also has an iframe as well. Warlock mobility may be lacking, but at least their defensive options are pretty robust. lol

11 hours ago, SilverFoxR said:

That was unlimited iframes for 3 seconds.

15 hours ago, SilverFoxR said:

Ow, I meant the SS simply as a cover for the last two pings of the aoe, first three being covered by the BM/BD party iframe.

Archived