Which outfit would you like to see back to the shop?

Neog

On Friday, May 25, 2018 at 2:40 PM, KitsuFox said:

That's not how a Founder's pack works, it was sold for people showing their support for the games launch, this is how it's done for every game that has gone through with the practice and it sure as hell won't change now..

That's fine, but not everyone was able to be there at founder event -- but would have supported it if they were.  So for them, a "Supporter's pack" can be created and sold @ same prices and conditions w/same outfit.  There... not so hard -- don't

have to pollute the founder-event terminology.  But you can allow people the same opportunities even though they didn't get the exclusive opportunity of being at the founder event (as some were).  But those who got that exclusive opportunity got to have their founder outfit for the past 2 years.  No one will be able to duplicate that even if the same outfit is sold.  But supporters might be able to get similar outfits, but they'll never have your first 2 years.  But they can be offered similar outfit opportunities even though they were not offered those opportunities at some past specific place and time.

9 hours ago, Astarae said:

That's fine, but not everyone was able to be there at founder event -- but would have supported it if they were.  So for them, a "Supporter's pack" can be created and sold @ same prices and conditions w/same outfit.  There... not so hard -- don't

have to pollute the founder-event terminology.  But you can allow people the same opportunities even though they didn't get the exclusive opportunity of being at the founder event (as some were).  But those who got that exclusive opportunity got to have their founder outfit for the past 2 years.  No one will be able to duplicate that even if the same outfit is sold.  But supporters might be able to get similar outfits, but they'll never have your first 2 years.  But they can be offered similar outfit opportunities even though they were not offered those opportunities at some past specific place and time.

As someone who bought the the pack to get the outfits as a founder , I really don't have  a problem with them bringing the outfits back ... as long as it's for a premium. Or if they did a different color version of Transcendence.  I mean it was nice they made Dead Reckoning but it defnitely doesn't look as good as Quick Draw :3

Edited by Ace Kasbo

28 minutes ago, Joongsu said:

Dont know if its in the game but i would like to see this one.

350px-Ilsim_Brightstone.jpg?version=1fca

aaaaawwww aren't you a cute little backstabber.....
who is the cute little backstabber who is the cute little backstabber , yes your you are.....

1 minute ago, Zordrage said:

aaaaawwww aren't you a cute little backstabber.....
who is the cute little backstabber who is the cute little backstabber , yes your you are.....

Yeah i hate that guy. But his outfit is cool. Its even on char creation blade dancer.

There's a lot of great outfits in this thread and I'm probably repeating some but I would like to see:

Countdown

Master Class

School Days

Revolution

Empress Regalia

Red Rider

Spiritmaster

Eternal Spring

Shadow Phoenix

Speakeasy

On 17/05/2018 at 9:18 PM, Neog said:

Considering that they are constantly bringing back some outfits with Daily Special and in RNG boxes maybe we can guide them to bring back some outfits that we actually like.

Post the outfit you would like to see back the most, that one you would sell all your gold to get if necessary - if possible with a picture to help others to recognize. Thank you.

Mine is Transcendence, mainly because I never saw it for sale after more than 2 years playing and I like it a lot:

http://bns.mmo-fashion.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/10/2015/08/bladeandsoul-transcendence-costume.jpg

On 17/05/2018 at 9:35 PM, The Hepta K said:

GRAND PHOENIX SET!! BRING IT BACK AND I WILL BURN MY MONEY!!

On 28/05/2018 at 11:32 AM, Flufferz said:

I'd die for Grand Phoenix - especially the head adornment. :HajoonSurprised:

On 31/05/2018 at 12:01 AM, Mushin The Divine Fister said:

Only ones I want are Grand Phoenix hair, Loose Cannon, and Summer Saga.

I completely disagree.

Certain outfits, including the Grand Phoenix Set were a one-time limited offer deal and it was said on live stream that these are not going to be added to the game again.

At this point, it is the only Show-off content (including certain achievements) in this game which keeps Veterans motivated to own something not available and never going to be readded in this game making them have something unique and rewarded for being part of the game for such a long time.

This experience must be kept for the future.

On 18/05/2018 at 1:51 AM, Cyan said:

Transcendence was offered for the Master Founder's Pack purchasers so there's no plans to sell it. We do at times bring old costumes back as you've stated so keep your suggestions coming and we'll share them with the rest of the team. 

Thank you!

That's what I like to hear.

However, I do agree to bring back non-limited outfits back over time, but please keep limited outfits out of this deal, such as the Grand Phoenix Set or the Saberfang Outfit Set, or the 1-year Premium offer outfits just to mention a few of them.

As I stated above, it is one of the few outfits which makes owners of that piece have something they can be proud of.

Therefore please keep these outfits out of that deal for the sake of veteran players. The day it gets back to store will be the day I will quit the game, and I am sure that I am not alone at this point with this opinion.

Every online based RPG needs something like that and the outfits in BnS are a very good way of that as part for the excitement of the game for players who are in since Headstart.

As a suggestions, I would recommend to bring new, awesome one-time limited offers over the time, players definitely don't want to miss as these will be treated with the same rule. That way there will be at least one or two outfits in the game each year players may obtain which will never be readded again giving them the chance to get something unique, so for new players.

I hope you will have understanding.

Best Regards

RAID

Edited by RAID

2 hours ago, RAID said:

1. Therefore please keep these outfits out of that deal for the sake of veteran players. The day it gets back to store will be the day I will quit the game, and I am sure that I am not alone at this point with this opinion.

2. As a suggestions, I would recommend to bring new, awesome one-time limited offers over the time, players definitely don't want to miss as these will be treated with the same rule. That way there will be at least one or two outfits in the game each year players may obtain which will never be readded again giving them the chance to get something unique, so for new players.

1. They already gave away an originally limited item in a giveaway, so consider that sentiment ignored.

Grand phoenix was a limited time offer pretty much like 99% of all the other costumes (or costume sets) that popped in and out of the store. Also your suggestion means we would never see anything that we saw in the past;

2. Hard pressing people to purchase under the pretext that it will never come to the shop ever, is how you get fashionistas to hate you;

10 hours ago, MassiveEgo said:

1. They already gave away an originally limited item in a giveaway, so consider that sentiment ignored.

Grand phoenix was a limited time offer pretty much like 99% of all the other costumes (or costume sets) that popped in and out of the store. Also your suggestion means we would never see anything that we saw in the past;

2. Hard pressing people to purchase under the pretext that it will never come to the shop ever, is how you get fashionistas to hate you;

As a fashionista, I completely agree with Raid. I would rather miss out on a cool set or 2, than play a game where every outfit is common.

12 hours ago, MassiveEgo said:

1st:

Grand Phoenix Set was the most expensive outfit offered during 1st anniversary as a special one-time deal from the Microtransaction Store for a price of over 5000ncoin.

Also you apparently didn't understand what I was writing.

What I say doesn't mean to not see outfits from the past, as not 99% were limited offers. There are lots of common outfits. For example the treasure trove, rngbox, or 2-weekly rotations.

It's fine to add those again back to microtransaction store over time, as these are non special outfits.

The only limited outfit which was addad back was Ninght Luna and Regium Corvus which I am very disappointed of the fact they did.

2nd:

It must not be a purchase always. Some were obtained for free too.

And as I mentioned above, I am refereing to very special outfits from which new masterpiecees becomes added maybe 1-3 times per year.

Besides, nobody will hate anyone for that. It is something even liked by players.

If you visit other online games, you will realize that there too will be content you will never be able to get as a new player who missed the events from the past, because you were not playing at these times.

For example world-first clear achievement of a raid boss, or special followers/mounts, or special skins for outfits/weapons.

It is simply something to have to motivate players to continue playing a competitive game, as they will get a chance to get something which will never be added to the game.

Pretty much like Limited Edition offers of games, available for preorder before a game gets released, once sold out, these will never be reproduced, while the standard version is always reproduced or offered as digital version.

I hope this clarifys what I was referring to and I am sorry for the misunderstanding.

Best Regards

RAID

Edited by RAID

14 minutes ago, RAID said:

1st:

Grand Phoenix Set was the most expensive outfit offered during 1st anniversary as a special one-time deal from the Microtransaction Store for a price of over 5000ncoin.

They didn't specifically say* it's a one time offer. Don't make things up.

Edited by MassiveEgo
*typo

@RAID 

I totally understand your point and even posted something related to this when someone was complaining about the prices of outfits, just like in real life people are willing to pay for something that is more exclusive. The founder's pack was sold as something exclusive and I believe the must keep their word on that, nothing much to discuss here.

But there are two different types of fashionistas:

• The "collectors", this type doesn't want to see any outfit they own back to the store, as they would be less rare therefore less valuable.
  • The "enthusiasts", this type enjoys owning nice outfits regardless of how many people have them.

I'm more the second type, I do have Grand Phoenix but I'm totally ok that is back to the shop, I might even buy another one for my alt and this topic is for those that think that way.

The game admins have the challenge to find a balance between who they will please as they have totally different expectations.

I wish we all had a second chance to get any outfit instead of seeing the same outfits over and over on the daily specials.

• Like 1

@Neog

Yeah I get the point.

But on the other hand this game doesn't really offer anything unique to show off other than the outfits. Players can't even get a view to achievements of others, without linking them explicitly to the chat and there is only a few achievements not available to obtain any more.

Highest tier gear isn't something unique either, because you can simply make use of Micro-Transaction and basically "cheat" yourself to max. gear with your real money. I call it "cheating" because it's the same as actually cheating, the only difference is that you pay with real money, instead of typing console commands or using a trainer.

It simply doesn't feel rewarding if everything becomes common. I'd rather quit the game and play something else instead. There is not much left which keeps me from continuing playing BnS anyway, if they take this one thing away, then I say good bye, simply as that.

• Like 1