Which outfit would you like to see back to the shop?

Neog

3 hours ago, Xenosaga said:

Why sell it again if founders spend big money on it? Then founders pack is partially a lie.

Or just sell the founders pack again and let people pay for it?  If it's too expensive then people won't buy it, but if people want to pay "big money"? on it, then why not let them?  (BTW, I've no idea what it went for).

As for the original topic, someone else mentioned one of my top favorites:

Summer Saga: 

summer-somthing11_zps0abgwzkp.png

7 hours ago, Pimboli said:

I'm saving my HM coins hoping to buy one of the hello kitty costumes, they're the cutest

blade_and_soul1.jpg

bns06.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQBqfuBO3cyQh0iBZtsBn

I don't think we'll be getting any of the Hello Kitty outfits due to copyright claims but we're all still hoping they'll one day appear :')

On 19/05/2018 at 3:55 PM, Xenosaga said:

The first post costume is actually special for founders. They should not sell it again, because it will fooled the founders ... it's exclusive costume. Why sell it again if founders spend big money on it? Then founders pack is partially a lie.

But other costumes are welcome :)

I think it is a very nice outfit that deserves to be relaunched with different colors or even as a customizable one, just like the cowboy one during the release of gunner.

Bright Moon.

And for summer i would also love to see some summer/beachwear outfits back, such as Summer Sea for example.
If its possible to also put event costumes in it, Beach Day would also be awesome.

I want whatever costume package the Joyful Jaunt head adornment goes with.

There are others of course - Orchid, Lotus, Bright Moon, Summer Nights, Colorful Silks, Shadow Phoenix, Benevolence, Lycan's Heart...

Edited by MassiveEgo

?Some of the outfits I'd love to see back and would happily purchase are?

High society
Varsity

Pink velvet

Pure White Seductress

Trekker

Benevolence

Midnight Raid

Midnight detective

Countdown

Ascension

Red Rider

Or Summer Nights!:please:

Edited by Jinxsenpai

On 5/19/2018 at 5:08 PM, Astarae said:

Or just sell the founders pack again and let people pay for it?  If it's too expensive then people won't buy it, but if people want to pay "big money"? on it, then why not let them?  (BTW, I've no idea what it went for).

As for the original topic, someone else mentioned one of my top favorites:

Summer Saga: 

summer-somthing11_zps0abgwzkp.png

That's not how a Founder's pack works, it was sold for people showing their support for the games launch, this is how it's done for every game that has gone through with the practice and it sure as hell won't change now.. which now to be quite honest with you has devalued itself over time due to the exclusive weapon skin (Heavy Metal) only being 1 item instead of being given to every character you create (defeats the purpose yea?), but of course this was never fixed, that and the Membership ranks given through it are long gone now as well.

But I digress, the Founder's Pack is something that should never be brought back just because people are willing to pay out the ass for it, that defeats pretty much the point of it's existence, especially since Transcendence in itself is the only thing that people will recognize a founder for anymore since everything else was thrown out essentially.

(Looking at you Dead Reckoning)

On the topic at hand however, Midnight Detective really should make a comeback let's be 100% honest here.

Edited by KitsuFox

hopefully you add yura hair back to specials as i lost chance that time because of  currency was limited to 10 times a day even i had prem on 

other thing i  hope if u add empress regalia to specials been 2 years now

thank you ....

2qt7t

Edited by MoonBloom

@NCSOFT Look at all this money you are missing out on! People here would have already paid you for this stuff!  So, is it better to have the money now (or sooner) or months and months and months from now?

Put all this stuff in the shop permanently already.  You can still put them in the daily deal shop as a sale item.   Limit the rarities to difficult achievements and maybe the outfits that go into RNG boxes etc.

Edited by Buzzirk
  • Like 1