Forums

Which outfit would you like to see back to the shop?

Neog

Considering that they are constantly bringing back some outfits with Daily Special and in RNG boxes maybe we can guide them to bring back some outfits that we actually like.

Post the outfit you would like to see back the most, that one you would sell all your gold to get if necessary - if possible with a picture to help others to recognize. Thank you.

Mine is Transcendence, mainly because I never saw it for sale after more than 2 years playing and I like it a lot:

bladeandsoul-transcendence-costume.jpg

Edited by Neog
  • Like 1

• NCSOFT

Transcendence was offered for the Master Founder's Pack purchasers so there's no plans to sell it. We do bring old costumes back as you've stated so keep your suggestions coming and we'll share them with the rest of the team. 

Thank you!

16 hours ago, eric11zhao said:

empress back please, its been gone for 2 years

15 hours ago, Onbekend said:

Grand Empress+Great General, and Crimson Tide. Those 3 haven't been released since before currency exchange was even a thing.

22 hours ago, The Hepta K said:

GRAND PHOENIX SET!! BRING IT BACK AND I WILL BURN MY MONEY!!

I must say, you guys have great taste! <3

My BM is wearing Transcendance, my DES is wearing Great General. =:3

Grand Phoenix is sitting in my inbox still, even though I paid tons of HM coin for it T_T. But I cannot chose the right character for it. Maybe I need to make another one. :/

As back to topic - yes please, bring back the Grand Empress! I was too broke to buy it when it came out!

blade_soul1.jpg

• Like 1

Why don't you just sell all of the outfits. All of the time? Artificial scarcity on a piece of digital data that can be replicated infinitely isn't fooling anyone.

Things that I would pay you the 799 Ncoin right now for though:

Summer Saga

Summer Splash

Beach Day

Fated Bond

Maritime Patrol

White Hot

Pure White Seductress

Wildfire

Boss Mode

Red Rider

Corporate Climber

Tempting Fate

Kindred Soul

Also, everything should be able to be edited in the tailor shop:

eFfmdb3_zpsftgxodlj.jpg

• Like 2

And this time when you bring them back LEAVE THEM IN THE STORE. Seriously you guys are the only ones I know of that doesn't keep the costumes updated in the store. Losing out on a lot of money by doing so. We should have multiple costumes available to select from, at least a new set of rotation or add more of the permanent outfits every month.

• Like 1

I hope there are ways to get founders costumes through premium membership in the future. I think long time membership holders are just as, if not, more valuable than founders who have long quit the game. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, NorbertTheOpinionated said:

Why don't you just sell all of the outfits. All of the time? Artificial scarcity on a piece of digital data that can be replicated infinitely isn't fooling anyone.

I think it's so people would feel less hesitant to pay a higher amount during troves, as they wouldn't have given too much money for costumes if there aren't that many on sale.

The first post costume is actually special for founders. They should not sell it again, because it will fooled the founders ... it's exclusive costume. Why sell it again if founders spend big money on it? Then founders pack is partially a lie.

But other costumes are welcome :)

Edited by Xenosaga