new tank type ??? wow

jx23

wow there  is  new  class  ?...

hope  is  has new  free slot too,  new skills and  the new class is easily to  master the skills.

hope  is  its open to  all races so that  it can be styles ... /:D 

Just be careful about how "easy" it is to play. Remember, the class description mentions that the Warrior class does not use focus, but uses it's HP as fuel for attacks, so you'll very much have to be careful and not mindlessly DPS.

14 minutes ago, Nenuviel said:

you can actually check the games files:

Warrior is going for Gon and Jin  and Archer is going for Lyn and jin so

So Yun gets snubbed? Seems kinna BS to me... the only race without an exclusive class gets left out on the new classes? Also, seeing as how Yun are basically akin to elves, you'd EXPECT Archers to be available to Yun...

47 minutes ago, Nenuviel said:

you can actually check the games files:

Warrior is going for Gon and Jin  and Archer is going for Lyn and jin so

Wait, where was archer mentioned? O_o; There's class files for it already on the client, or are those just NPCS?

43 minutes ago, SilverFoxR said:

seeing as how Yun are basically akin to elves, you'd EXPECT Archers to be available to Yun...

This is actually a good point.

I think they force Jin in everything too much, Jin already has the most classes out of any other race, so why they get TWO more I don't know..
Warrior is fine as Gon and Jin, but Archer should have been Yun and Lyn. That way every race got something this time around..but as usual it's just Jin more saturation

:sleepy:

14 minutes ago, ClassicMan said:

The class may be easy to master but it still has to tank which is easily the hardest role. Even though people say BM is the easier of the two tanks and is the most popular, many are horrible at tanking with it.

dont forget that the new class is gonna use its own HP to use skills rather than focus. so it might par with KFM difficulty for tanking which might rely on iframes

Archived