Forums

Too much RAM-CPU usage...

16 gb ddr 5 ram,İ5 cpu (I prefer i5 cuz its so much stable and much more working cooler than i7) ,1050 gtx gpu...

Anyway..70-80% RAM,80-90% CPU usage mostly time in game...Dont need to say how much gpu usage...WTF...

Something about whatever update they did today has really messed things up in game O_o; Oddly enough my CPU and GPU usage is really low, but RAM is at 80-90% (16GB, i7 CPU, gforce1070)

in fact it has become more optimized..  I have a water cooled Intel i-5 4670K 3.4ghz overclocked to 4.4 ghz, 32 gb DDR4, 2 - SLI- Nvidia Xtreme Gaming 1060's  I am always in the 65-105 fps when in raid. 2- Samsung 40 inch 4k monitors. Before the patch the game would spike into the 85-90% percentile of cpu usage and now its  lower..  70-75%. I think they are fine tuning the game optimization as best as they can.

• 4 months later...

I had 16gb of RAM and according to task manager, BnS eats up 98% of my RAM when I'm playing and it causes my FPS to drop like hell.
I upgraded to 32gb of RAM recently, but for some reason now BnS eats up 23.8Ggb of RAM. Wtf is wrong with this game?

Windows 10 has a nasty habbit of pre-loading things into the memory based on its learning to "what you mostly run on your system".

I suggest download RAMmap from microsofts site, it will let you empty your memory pool and the page file in your system.

I am running the 64 bit client and have no issues with it, not even memory leaks as my memory usage is very low. Even running other games while having blade and soul active.