Zeur

Region Transfer NA ↔ EU

Recommended Posts

Zeur   

So I would like to first start out with a question as to why it is not an option for users to transfer characters from EU to NA or NA to EU when there are so many other games that do offer this option to their player base? I know that it is possible for them to transfer such information from Server to Server in ways that the person who is transferring in the case that their name matches someone else could have a temporary name change before the transfer of the account by the developers of a name like "Player100014" or something close to the sort transferring a player and giving the player a name change token, so that when the character is transferred the name of the character can be changed to something else in the adjustment of the name.

KyEci7Y.png

My second point comes at they don't want to transfer because they say that users will loose achievements, experiance, crafting guilds, etc. If you were worried about this you could add a system where you could take down the items that a user has, add bundles of XP for the user, essentially giving the user back all of their gear. I know it seems far fetched but they could implement boxes of XP that go into the character "lvl 55 start" preferably that were sort of like an XP boost to your prior HM LVL. XP box boost "lvl 10" XP box boose "lvl 15" etc Im sure that people would just be happy getting their HM level back and their upgrades, mats that actually matter in later game, Weapons. Most of the users probably would not mind loosing some achievements over a transfer.

The reason I am going into depth with the thoughts on this is because some people have really leveled up their character, its hard to just let that go because of horrible ping some players really cant enjoy the experience of the game due to the lack of DPS that they might have from the ping spikes that prevent them from being able to do the max amount of damage that they really could be doing. Some people will say "well then you shouldn't have made an EU character if you are suppose to be playing on NA", My question to you is what about the players who move from an EU region country to a NA region country, who now can not play the game they once enjoyed in the same light of experience.

MuOZq5z.png'

I was told that if I could get enough people in a forum with the same desires, they would be more likely to see it as a development team so they could collect feedback from their community properly; if those of us who really desire a region transfer so much really rallied together to show the developers that this is something that we truly want from this game come together, we can (more than likely) make it possible. We just need to stick together and make the feedback standout enough that it raises an eyebrow to the developers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JIFSTER   
15 minutes ago, Zeur said:

I was told that if I could get enough people in a forum with the same desires, they would be more likely to see it as a development team so they could collect feedback from their community properly; if those of us who really desire a region transfer so much really rallied together to show the developers that this is something that we truly want from this game come together, we can (more than likely) make it possible. We just need to stick together and make the feedback standout enough that it raises an eyebrow to the developers.

I hate to break it to you, but they selectively choose which "suggestions" receive a response. They do not actually listen to the community. They only respond if they can give you an answer that misdirects your thinking leaving you with a paradox. "If you get enough of the gaming community on board we will consider the change" <---> "We don't consider changes that are brought up by the gaming community only changes that benefit us as a company" Do you see how that works.  Your request is a very simple "Not going to happen" and because of that you received a response. 

 

Twitter, Twitch, Youtube, THIS FORUM, REDDIT, is flooded with the community voicing the same collective issue and they will do nothing about it until the game is threatened to die. Once the game is about to die they either profit as much as they can before it goes down and move on to the next game (MxM) or they implement a change that tricks you into thinking they listened to your opinions only for you to find out in a short amount of time you were deceived again (this patch, where they said they would fix the material issues yet its worse than the previous patch, worse than ever)

 

One of the major reasons Region Transfers isn't possible is because of the difference in marketplaces. The costs for materials is different from region to region. If a person had multiple accounts in each region, then they could play all the markets at the same time and transfer all their characters back to their original region. The only way to prevent this is by charging ridiculous amounts of money for each character transfer and limiting them to one per account... but still loopholes will be found to milk all the markets.

Edited by JIFSTER

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mrueles   

if you wonder why bns has not included this feature it is very simple, it is because BnS KR has not done it, in this case I think it is more productive to learn korean and ask for it in their forums than doing it here. A year ago I sent a ticket about this.

 

Hello,

A region transfer service is currently unavailable for Blade & Soul.

It is possible that this feature will become available at a future date, but we have no information about when this might be. Please keep an eye on the support site and the forums for updates.

Here's the link : https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/en/

We are sorry that we are unable to assist you with this. If you have any other questions and concerns, please let us know.

Regards,

Chryssa
NCSOFT Support Team

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HateMe   
7 hours ago, mrueles said:

if you wonder why bns has not included this feature it is very simple, it is because BnS KR has not done it, in this case I think it is more productive to learn korean and ask for it in their forums than doing it here. A year ago I sent a ticket about this.

 

Hello,

A region transfer service is currently unavailable for Blade & Soul.

It is possible that this feature will become available at a future date, but we have no information about when this might be. Please keep an eye on the support site and the forums for updates.

Here's the link : https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/en/

We are sorry that we are unable to assist you with this. If you have any other questions and concerns, please let us know.

Regards,

Chryssa
NCSOFT Support Team

I am curious why they say that since if i remember correctly, Jonathan said already a few times that a region transfer will never happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zeur   
3 hours ago, HateMe said:

I am curious why they say that since if i remember correctly, Jonathan said already a few times that a region transfer will never happen.

I think that they may be reconsidering a region transfer; The more people that say they want it and prove that they do the more they will consider putting it up for a hefty price. (I do believe if it were available I would like to see it for a hefty price) This would keep people from taking advantage of the marketplace, while also NCsoft making a pretty penny.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hristosk   

i could actually play this game  if i managed to transfer ,lag is killing me and the "rush hours"are in 3:00 to 5:00 in the morning in my region

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grimoir   
7 minutes ago, hristosk said:

i could actually play this game  if i managed to transfer ,lag is killing me and the "rush hours"are in 3:00 to 5:00 in the morning in my region

Transfering to another region will increase your ping tho. So lag here during rush hours, will turn into a permanent ping increase and lag on another region o.o who also has rush hours o.o

 

@Blakesinzu

 

Why would you go EU? i mean the servers there are horrible since its amazon servers in the cloud lol and the ping and latency spikes are bad in general.

 

Edited by Grimoir

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kaiselin   

I would love if they add a regional transfer for the people who used to live in na then moved to eu or the other way around. 

 

Edit: (3/7/2019)

"Yesterday at 18:12

Hello,

Thank you for your interest.

That information has not been announced yet. To keep up to date with the latest announcements, we encourage you to keep an eye on the official site for the latest news and information.

If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Regards,

GM Jiseki
NCSOFT Support Team"

 

Hmm... We might have some hope with that first sentence "That information has not been announced yet."

Edited by Kaiselin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, I am going to be one more person asking about region transfer. In September I move to Europe and I don't want to stop playing the game, and this is gonna happened gradually if this service doesn't exists.

To be honest I don't understand why this is so hard, to make it simple they should more than a character transfer do a character swap. All the materials, gear, money, xp, cosmetics and appearance are swapped, but the names are keep. By this way you avoid names conflicts and also the fact that you maybe haven't an available character slot for the transfer. Then all of the community things are simply lost, TOI, mao, gild crafting, etc. And to be honest I don't care if I lose the community things and also if I have  to spend some money for the transfer. The things that I care if that I don't want to lose my A9 weapon, my awakened tiger soul, my GC SS, and so on.

To be honest I am never gonna farm again in the EU server all the things I have already done one time, it was sooo much work, time and money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now