just a little information

Fufia

For those who continue to complain that NCS does not listen to anyone. (They do not need with these numbers)

And for those who treat NCS as a small company who needs all the cents to pay the servers. 

see this - https://newzoo.com/insights/rankings/top-25-companies-game-revenues/

The NCS growth it's amazing especially taking into account the MXM failure.

complain what you want with these numbers NCS dont give a F....

What it actually shows it that NA/EU account for barely 10% of the revenue KR brings. NA and EU could die entirely and barely dent their overall profits.  Much as I enjoy BNS, we're NOT the cash cow here.

4 minutes ago, Fin said:

What it actually shows it that NA/EU account for barely 10% of the revenue KR brings. NA and EU could die entirely and barely dent their overall profits.  Much as I enjoy BNS, we're NOT the cash cow here.

Usually if US/Europe region dies, the rest of the regions die except for the main cash cow. So they wouldn't lose just US, the would lose all the other regions as well. Because it wouldn't be profitable. 

But I agree with you, as long as KR keeps bringing in the money they will continue on in that region forever regardless if all the other regions die. 

1 hour ago, Fufia said:

For those who continue to complain that NCS does not listen to anyone. (They do not need with these numbers)

And for those who treat NCS as a small company who needs all the cents to pay the servers. 

see this - https://newzoo.com/insights/rankings/top-25-companies-game-revenues/

The NCS growth it's amazing especially taking into account the MXM failure.

complain what you want with these numbers NCS dont give a F....

Yeah but not for Blade and soul Sir, you can inform better. Thank you...!

I do not understand why ppl are defending ncsoft, like do you work for them? Do you get some sort of a white knight adrenaline? Any normal player would like to see the game improve and if you care for ncsoft so much that will benefit them as well. They don't need to make this into a bigger grindfest than it already is, they will still get money from the whales and from fashion. Especially from fashion if they invest more time in the wardrobe so more outfits can be tailor customized. 

Archived