Jump to content
Forums

My opinion on the dungeon nerf sent straight to the staff. Everyone in the community should do the same because it affects us all and its wrong.


Recommended Posts

 

vor 43 Minuten schrieb Lyn Thunderfox:

 

Doing everything up from Lair of Frozen Fang to Naryu Sanctum, while including all lv45 heroic dungeons + Celestial Basin daily gives you a whooping 25g 65s EVERYDAY.

While Zordrage was talking about NS and above you need to remove the 4.5g from there, so it leaves something like 21g each day, if you manage to solo most of them or either have more then 24h each day to get groups up...but wait that must be easy now, because everyone will be eager to get such 49s from am Awakened Necropolis run ie.

And after just some weeks or month you will be able to purchase you Raven upgrade, woboo, and if you are not able to stand that grind, go away the game isn't for you  :P

Edited by Belido
typo
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So I actually spent a lot, and by a lot I mean like all day every day on this game and the amount of gold and materials I got from doing daily dungeons was still nowhere near enough for me to level hi

What gets me is they sit up there on live stream and say, "We've been listening to you guys, reading your feed back".  Then go right back and do the complete opposite.

People should stop deffending every ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing crap of NC-Soft. 1. We are supposed to catch up with KR and we are now close to them. We had a bit more than 2 years to gear up, KR had over 6 ye

41 minutes ago, Lyn Thunderfox said:

Doing everything up from Lair of Frozen Fang to Naryu Sanctum, while including all lv45 heroic dungeons + Celestial Basin daily gives you a whooping 25g 65s EVERYDAY. Do that for a week and it's 179g 55s per week. (not even including bids etc)

Oh my Gawd! 26g EVERYDAY! hell yea boizzzzz, we found the solution to our problems.

 

42 minutes ago, Lyn Thunderfox said:

This whining never cease to amaze me

I feel you, fanboys never cease to amaze me either ;)

 

43 minutes ago, Lyn Thunderfox said:

and if your argument is "me only play for 2 hours" well sucks for you

*comedy gold*

 

43 minutes ago, Lyn Thunderfox said:

people that dedicates time have more stuff, like everything in life

And those people will not be affected whatsoever by reverting the changes they implemented with the last update. You can still feel special, don't worry ;)

 

46 minutes ago, Lyn Thunderfox said:

I do not understand this whining afaik I've never seen a community whining so much about a game, while this game has actually so much good QoL features. You can't fail enhance nor have to repair every single one of your item like any cliché mmorpgs.

Ignorance is bliss.

48 minutes ago, Lyn Thunderfox said:

"no one runs those dungeons qqqqqqqqqqq whine qqq"

NC Soft never told you to stop running them

But they pushed all the players away from those dungeons by  nerfing the rewards.

 

50 minutes ago, Lyn Thunderfox said:

I'd rather have 25g 65s daily for sure than waiting some Jesus to pick me up on EL+above, not gaining anything.

I'd rather have fun while playing. Farming the same dungeons day by day for 3 months just to get to raven it's cruel.

 

1 hour ago, Lyn Thunderfox said:

Seriously, stop.

ironic...isn't it?

 


I feel you Thunderfawx, why should we care about those pesky new players? why should we care about all the friends who left the game because of the recent changes, i mean they had a way to farm some gold, 26g everyday it's more than reasonable, like what...did they really expected to have fun while playing this game? LMAO ;)

 

 

P.S : We should really stop spilling facts and real issues into this topic, we might trigger some fanboy into a heart attack.

 

Have a nice day ;)

 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • NCSOFT

Greetings,

 

This seems like the perfect time to remind everybody of our Code of Conduct. So far, the discussion has been very constructive, making it easy for us to collect your feedback and forward it to the appropriate team members. Let's keep it that way and not taint it with personal attacks!

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings,

 

This seems like the perfect time to remind everybody of our Code of Conduct. So far, the discussion has been very constructive, making it easy for us to collect your feedback and forward it to the appropriate team members. Let's keep it that way and not taint it with personal attacks!

I hope the team has enough feedback by now to revert the very unfortunate last changes to this great game. Plus I think it would be irrational to keep the gold nerf and progression wall for new/low/mid tier players in a moment where we even had, AT LAST, some influx of new players. 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
Il y a 1 heure, Narcoleptic a dit :

P.S : We should really stop spilling facts and real issues into this topic, we might trigger some fanboy into a heart attack.

The only thing triggering me is the word "facts, arguments" when it's literally "waah my gold" since the beginning of this thread. The rest has 0 impacts and feel like mindless whining rather than anything else. Meanwhile you don't see almost my posts being like "crybaby kys noob XDDD".

 

There's one change I disagree with the game it's the fact that gold doesn't drop from daily challenge box anymore, it added a little something. (like clanmate linking super rare 100g, I miss that, got it once may you rest in peace now)

Rest is not impactful at all. EC/DT/NF is more than doable now fresh out of the story, even more with all the mechs removed. Less gold yeah but a guaranteed chest mat EVERY run, back then people had nothign because whales still bid on them but that's a bad update right.

 

Said a thousand times already that yes, there's still problems like moonstones, which imo should be given out from Arena as well, so it attracts more players in a fair, balanced environnement (while classes aren't really yet, there's no gear difference here, aside from HM skills) much better than Battleground. B&S already has a tiny e-sports section with a few tournaments there and there, attracting more players might give the chance to promote e-sports even more, like I said on my thread : win-win. (pve gets their ms, pvp gets their tourneys)

Evolved stones should be more common since they're inflating like no tomorrow due to pet pod fail 2.0 . Really, HM lvls aren't impactful, why do we use a pve item for this "vanity" exp charm, it ruins evolved stones prices rather than actually making it stable. While it's nowhere near Pet Pod tier, 20g+ for each stone is still pretty stupid, especially when you need 10 to make oils. (because, reminder, useless stages like Hongmoon 6 7 8 9 10 still requires XXXXg /per upgrade, which is literally no gain)

 

Raven is 3k.. what the ? 5 empys are roughly ~1250g, 10 trans. stones are somewhere around 150g max. 20 leg. elements are 400g. Rest is easily doable via. farming... since when 1250 + 150 + 400 = 3000 ?

And please, when I had to get Raven, I'm still one of those that had to go Seraph12-> Riftwalk3 -> Riftwalk6 -> Raven6. Back then it was 10 empyrean, when they were slightly cheaper, they were still around 180-200g. 180 X 10 = 1800. That's literally the price of the above combined.. but yeah, it is so hard nowadays, poor little lambs. And no Aransu 3 was out so you can't give me that "wah wah Raven was endgame anyway", while I had more gold daily (tho that time, we used to have more 1g than 10g from daily challenge), the daily quests compared to now, weren't THAT big. (I was already not running EC/DT much, but mostly because DT is boring anyway)

Neither we had the big 10g+ quests like all Solak too... best was IF/EL with 4g max.

 

Oh you don't have to upgrade Oath/Eternity to stage 6 anymore for the bonus, when each breakthrough stage was a whooping 100g fee ^^^ There's so many items that doesn't need gold dumping anymore, idk how people are running low at all. But when I see they buy Dusk Adder skins for 15g+ ! No wonder people doesn't have gold.. if they waste it on something not useful.

The game keeps getting nerfed, but complaints keeps getting buffed as I see.

 

 

Edited by Lyn Thunderfox
Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Lyn Thunderfox said:

The only thing triggering me is the word "facts, arguments" when it's literally "waah my gold" since the beginning of this thread. The rest has 0 impacts and feel like mindless whining rather than anything else. Meanwhile you don't see almost my posts being like "crybaby kys noob XDDD".

 

There's one change I disagree with the game it's the fact that gold doesn't drop from daily challenge box anymore, it added a little something. (like clanmate linking super rare 100g, I miss that, got it once may you rest in peace now)

Rest is not impactful at all. EC/DT/NF is more than doable now fresh out of the story, even more with all the mechs removed. Less gold yeah but a guaranteed chest mat EVERY run, back then people had nothign because whales still bid on them but that's a bad update right.

 

Said a thousand times already that yes, there's still problems like moonstones, which imo should be given out from Arena as well, so it attracts more players in a fair, balanced environnement (while classes aren't really yet, there's no gear difference here, aside from HM skills) much better than Battleground. B&S already has a tiny e-sports section with a few tournaments there and there, attracting more players might give the chance to promote e-sports even more, like I said on my thread : win-win. (pve gets their ms, pvp gets their tourneys)

Evolved stones should be more common since they're inflating like no tomorrow due to pet pod fail 2.0 . Really, HM lvls aren't impactful, why do we use a pve item for this "vanity" exp charm, it ruins evolved stones prices rather than actually making it stable. While it's nowhere near Pet Pod tier, 20g+ for each stone is still pretty stupid, especially when you need 10 to make oils. (because, reminder, useless stages like Hongmoon 6 7 8 9 10 still requires XXXXg /per upgrade, which is literally no gain)

 

Raven is 3k.. what the ? 5 empys are roughly ~1250g, 10 trans. stones are somewhere around 150g max. 20 leg. elements are 400g. Rest is easily doable via. farming... since when 1250 + 150 + 400 = 3000 ?

And please, when I had to get Raven, I'm still one of those that had to go Seraph12-> Riftwalk3 -> Riftwalk6 -> Raven6. Back then it was 10 empyrean, when they were slightly cheaper, they were still around 180-200g. 180 X 10 = 1800. That's literally the price of the above combined.. but yeah, it is so hard nowadays, poor little lambs. And no Aransu 3 was out so you can't give me that "wah wah Raven was endgame anyway", while I had more gold daily (tho that time, we used to have more 1g than 10g from daily challenge), the daily quests compared to now, weren't THAT big. (I was already not running EC/DT much, but mostly because DT is boring anyway)

Neither we had the big 10g+ quests like all Solak too... best was IF/EL with 4g max.

 

Oh you don't have to upgrade Oath/Eternity to stage 6 anymore for the bonus, when each breakthrough stage was a whooping 100g fee ^^^ There's so many items that doesn't need gold dumping anymore, idk how people are running low at all. But when I see they buy Dusk Adder skins for 15g+ ! No wonder people doesn't have gold.. if they waste it on something not useful.

The game keeps getting nerfed, but complaints keeps getting buffed as I see.

 

 

Congratulations! everything you just said is completely wrong :D 

 

Edited by Dipstick60
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

wait a second  raven 1 doesn't  need 1 pts ? 

 

sorry i forgot  im aransu 3     its been a long time , but i do agree the progression is bad at the moment  daily dungeon reward was the worst nerf ever 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Lyn Thunderfox said:

There's one change I disagree with the game it's the fact that gold doesn't drop from daily challenge box anymore, it added a little something. (like clanmate linking super rare 100g, I miss that, got it once may you rest in peace now)

13 minutes ago, Lyn Thunderfox said:

Said a thousand times already that yes, there's still problems like moonstones, which imo should be given out from Arena as well, so it attracts more players in a fair, balanced environnement (while classes aren't really yet, there's no gear difference here, aside from HM skills) much better than Battleground. B&S already has a tiny e-sports section with a few tournaments there and there, attracting more players might give the chance to promote e-sports even more, like I said on my thread : win-win. (pve gets their ms, pvp gets their tourneys)

Evolved stones should be more common since they're inflating like no tomorrow due to pet pod fail 2.0 . Really, HM lvls aren't impactful, why do we use a pve item for this "vanity" exp charm, it ruins evolved stones prices rather than actually making it stable. While it's nowhere near Pet Pod tier, 20g+ for each stone is still pretty stupid, especially when you need 10 to make oils. (because, reminder, useless stages like Hongmoon 6 7 8 9 10 still requires XXXXg /per upgrade, which is literally no gain)

"This whining never cease to amaze me and if your argument is "me only play for 2 hours" well sucks for you, people that dedicates time have more stuff, like everything in life, I do not understand this whining afaik I've never seen a community whining so much about a game"

 

Sounds familiar?...I guess it's whining only when other people bring up valid complains.

 

5 minutes ago, Dipstick60 said:

Raven is 3k.. what the ? 5 empys are roughly ~1250g, 10 trans. stones are somewhere around 150g max. 20 leg. elements are 400g. Rest is easily doable via. farming... since when 1250 + 150 + 400 = 3000 ?

I'm pretty sure that's not something i said.

10 minutes ago, Dipstick60 said:

And please, when I had to get Raven, I'm still one of those that had to go Seraph12-> Riftwalk3 -> Riftwalk6 -> Raven6. Back then it was 10 empyrean, when they were slightly cheaper, they were still around 180-200g. 180 X 10 = 1800. That's literally the price of the above combined.. but yeah, it is so hard nowadays, poor little lambs. And no Aransu 3 was out so you can't give me that "wah wah Raven was endgame anyway"

So did many others, most likely you got your money worth at the time, while it was not endgame it was pretty damn close and i'm sure you had no problem running whatever dungeons you wanted, back then, requirements were much lower too, so please, tell me more about your struggle. 

36 minutes ago, Lyn Thunderfox said:

while I had more gold daily (tho that time, we used to have more 1g than 10g from daily challenge), the daily quests compared to now, weren't THAT big. (I was already not running EC/DT much, but mostly because DT is boring anyway)

Not only did you had more gold, you also got gold from people biding on materials and boxes, also you had a chance to get some gold bars from those lucent boxes that they removed recently.

 

38 minutes ago, Lyn Thunderfox said:

Neither we had the big 10g+ quests like all Solak too... best was IF/EL with 4g max.

It's not like those who need these 10g the most can run this dungeons.

 

42 minutes ago, Lyn Thunderfox said:

Oh you don't have to upgrade Oath/Eternity to stage 6 anymore for the bonus, when each breakthrough stage was a whooping 100g fee ^^^ There's so many items that doesn't need gold dumping anymore, idk how people are running low at all

Because they are almost irrelevant now.

 

42 minutes ago, Lyn Thunderfox said:

But when I see they buy Dusk Adder skins for 15g+ ! No wonder people doesn't have gold.. if they waste it on something not useful.

*Brain fart*

20 minutes ago, Dipstick60 said:

The game keeps getting nerfed, but complaints keeps getting buffed as I see.

old content keeps getting nerfed*.

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Lyn Thunderfox said:

You're free to explain why, with arguments.

I don't need to"explain why" just read what the hell you keep saying and use your own logic for a second ok? Or is that your max gear and forgot how BAD it is to level up without alot of gold? Explain that to me

Edited by Dipstick60
Link to post
Share on other sites
il y a 42 minutes, Oupy a dit :

wait a second  raven 1 doesn't  need 1 pts ? 

 

sorry i forgot  im aransu 3     its been a long time , but i do agree the progression is bad at the moment  daily dungeon reward was the worst nerf ever 

It doesn't for Raven 1, it's 10 normal stones. Raven 3->7 above needs one each upgrade. 2 for Raven 7->8 and 8->9.

il y a 42 minutes, Narcoleptic a dit :

It's not like those who need these 10g the most can run this dungeons.

Yes, people don't need gold to upgrade new TT accessories, nor new soul stages, or neither upgrading awakened stages of BT/VT accs, absolutely right. You're a self-entitled "new player" (tho I think in reality, most of people that complain here is about not being able to gear their alts, new players doesn't even come close in mind, it's most of the time just an excuse to "valid" their alt's own misery. Will you treat me as a conspiracy theorist now with what I said?)

 

Cba quoting the rest but literally in order :

 

My '''whining''' > how is it any ? The difference here is that if they don't change that, then so be it. Meanwhile, you're stuck here for a thousand of years because your gold has been "nerfed", hoping to join IF and dungeons above, when you're clearly not ready. If you are so eager to do these dungeons, it means one thing most of the time : you're an alt, nothing else. (which would make my "theory" true at the end of the day)

It's a fact using tradeable items for their exp recipes has been going wrong since they thought about it, it's as I said, pet pod 2.0 At least let's be happy it's not inflating items worth 100g+ this time.

Don't you agree as well moonstones are locked behind 6v6 ? 

We don't get gold anymore from daily challenge, and I'm fine. I just don't mind if we get it back, gambling w/o risk still has its fun.

 

> For for the Raven cost being 3k gold, check last post of page 7.

 

> Back then, there wasn't lvl55, which had some stats scaled further since that very update.

 

> Really you're going there ? I got the 100g once from the lucent, and this was recently right before they tweaked it (which means I already had my Raven so far). I probably opened more than 2k treasures.. 1/2000, this isn't even worth being called chance at all.

 

> And they should not be irrelevant, people are missing stats, and are more than ever unable to run SSM and above as I see by myself. (Hell joining alts on IF/EL already gives me enough cancer, it's not hard to read a guide for 5 mins to not struggle behind your party members there. People just don't give a f- playing the game, all they want are items w/o caring, that's not a game anymore. 

> Old contents are being nerfed due to having new ones. Why does no one talk about dungeons mechs being nerfed ? All they see is "muh rewards" but you forgot that you shouldn't deserve so much gold by going braindead dps mode up until Naryu Foundry, no matter if you're bale/sera or raven already.

Look at the dungeons that asks for a bit more efforts, Sogun's and Nexus, they still gives a good amount of gold. Again, instead of complaining about not joining these dungeons, people move your a** and make dungeons of your level instead of being kick from IF and above because people are tired of wiping due to people not giving a damn about playing the game. I'm not saying some nerfs are good, they should have keep treasure boss from lv 50 dungeons for example so that you'd have a chance of getting treasure pouches, yes this item didn't disappear and Nexus is still a good way of farming them by the way.

 

Anyway I'm done, game is fine, I personally see more new people everyday and seeing them having fun at wheels of fate feels cool. Helping people is one thing, spoon-feeding them everytime is another.

 

Edited by Lyn Thunderfox
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Lyn Thunderfox said:

Yes, people don't need gold to upgrade new TT accessories, nor new soul stages, or neither upgrading awakened stages of BT/VT accs

It's quite funny how out of touch with reality you are ;). The players who have access to those items can't care less about the 10 gold from those dungeons.

16 minutes ago, Lyn Thunderfox said:

You're a self-entitled "new player" (tho I think in reality, most of people that complain here is about not being able to gear their alts, new players doesn't even come close in mind, it's most of the time just an excuse to "valid" their alt's own misery. Will you treat me as a conspiracy theorist now with what I said?)

18 minutes ago, Lyn Thunderfox said:

My '''whining''' > how is it any ? The difference here is that if they don't change that, then so be it. Meanwhile, you're stuck here for a thousand of years because your gold has been "nerfed", hoping to join IF and dungeons above, when you're clearly not ready. If you are so eager to do these dungeons, it means one thing most of the time : you're an alt, nothing else. (which would make my "theory" true at the end of the day)

What ?... please, at this point i'm actually worried about you, check a doctor as soon as possible.

 

18 minutes ago, Lyn Thunderfox said:

Don't you agree as well moonstones are locked behind 6v6 ? 

Actually, i do. *Check my initial post, while i used your own words against you, i did said your point was valid.*

 

19 minutes ago, Lyn Thunderfox said:

> Really you're going there ? I got the 100g once from the lucent, and this was recently right before they tweaked it (which means I already had my Raven so far). I probably opened more than 2k treasures.. 1/2000, this isn't even worth being called chance at all.

Yet, there are people with better RNG, a chance it's always better then none.

24 minutes ago, Lyn Thunderfox said:

> And they should not be irrelevant, people are missing stats, and are more than ever unable to run SSM and above as I see by myself. (Hell joining alts on IF/EL already gives me enough cancer, it's not hard to read a guide for 5 mins to not struggle behind your party members there. People just don't give a f- playing the game, all they want are items w/o caring, that's not a game anymore. 

28 minutes ago, Lyn Thunderfox said:

> Old contents are being nerfed due to having new ones. Why does no one talk about dungeons mechs being nerfed ? All they see is "muh rewards" but you forgot that you shouldn't deserve so much gold by going braindead dps mode up until Naryu Foundry, no matter if you're bale/sera or raven already.

Look at the dungeons that asks for a bit more efforts, Sogun's and Nexus, they still gives a good amount of gold. Again, instead of complaining about not joining these dungeons, people move your a** and make dungeons of your level instead of being kick from IF and above because people are tired of wiping due to people not giving a damn about playing the game. I'm not saying some nerfs are good, they should have keep treasure boss from lv 50 dungeons for example so that you'd have a chance of getting treasure pouches, yes this item didn't disappear and Nexus is still a good way of farming them by the way.

32 minutes ago, Lyn Thunderfox said:

Anyway I'm done, game is fine, I personally see more new people everyday and seeing them having fun at wheels of fate feels cool. Helping people is one thing, spoon-feeding them everytime is another.

Did you had a stroke half way through this post?

 

34 minutes ago, Lyn Thunderfox said:

And they should not be irrelevant

But they are! Get over it, they got old.

 

35 minutes ago, Lyn Thunderfox said:

and are more than ever unable to run SSM and above as I see by myself. (Hell joining alts on IF/EL already gives me enough cancer, it's not hard to read a guide for 5 mins to not struggle behind your party members there. People just don't give a f- playing the game, all they want are items w/o caring, that's not a game anymore. 

The game will always have players who don't care and won't be able to learn, that doesn't mean everyone is a slacker, stop jumping to conclusions. 

 

41 minutes ago, Lyn Thunderfox said:

Old contents are being nerfed due to having new ones. Why does no one talk about dungeons mechs being nerfed ? All they see is "muh rewards" but you forgot that you shouldn't deserve so much gold by going braindead dps mode up until Naryu Foundry, no matter if you're bale/sera or raven already.

Because it's old, it's supposed to be faster in order to let the new players catch up ( until a certain point ) to the old ones. If you really care about the mechs so much, you might want to bring those complaints to NCSOFT, stop being a fanboy, the players are not the ones who brought you those mech nerfs.

 

56 minutes ago, Lyn Thunderfox said:

Anyway I'm done, game is fine, I personally see more new people everyday and seeing them having fun at wheels of fate feels cool.

As i said before...

3 hours ago, Narcoleptic said:

Ignorance is bliss.

I got you, it's so cool to spin the wheel and get some cool costumes, feels so...*cool*, but those new players will eventually hit level cap and the cold and harsh reality will hit 'em hard, most of them won't stay long enough to get a chance to enjoy the game at its full potential, i know my friends didn't..,but hey, it's okey, you can farm 26 gold a day ;) 

 

56 minutes ago, Lyn Thunderfox said:

Helping people is one thing, spoon-feeding them everytime is another.

Who was asking for spoon-feeding? People are asking the staff to revert the changes that came with the last update ( REWARD WISE/DUNGEONS NERF ), no one asked you for help, get over yourself.

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

@narcoleptic well, i've seen moderator post in this thread so i think they already starting to compile report and send it back to korea dev

and we just have to wait how they respond,
this is mmorpg there will always be bad patch and good patch :3

also nerf RT dungeon please, it's too hard to clear

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm frustrated at the fact that I cant revert my weapon back to stage 12 since Riftwalk now is far too expensive than the current Raven, to be exact its half the prices and it requires to be balanced out. Since the "improvements aren't really improvements at all but instead are screwing people over. For a returning player like myself, I am being screwed over because of the weapon path I have chosen especially when I spent money to support the game. Life improvements only benefit the new players and not their old, faithful ones but rather like to screw them over. 

  • There just need a system where every player can revert their weapon to any stage but I doubt this will happen due to the "we must catch up to Korea"  

 

The staff in the games needs better communication between forum moderators and support staffs because currently, it's like this:

Forum moderator > Dev > Support staff, the communication only goes one way.

 

Instead, they should be more flexible, something like this: 

Forum moderator > Dev < Support staff > Forum moderator > Players. The staffs should be provided better "tools" and provide life benefit services.

 

I've been playing since release and the communication between players and staffs aren't up there as they used to be, staffs used to always communicate alongside the players but now it appears to have died down and their arrogance of not listening anymore has ruined the game. And they wonder why the game isn't active as it used to be, all these server merges that happened last year are a result of server dying due to people quitting the game thus they have to combine them together to keep it alive. There used to like about 10 servers and now there is like 2.

 

I wish I got heard, so improvements that are made will actually benefit everyone else instead of screwing people over due to weak communication with their player base. My best bet is that they will probably read this but then shrug it off as a spam post.

 

git gud NCsoft.

Edited by Puffys
  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

and don't get me started on how weak the daily rewards are. 20 gold a day vs 3000 gold for next weapon upgrade. and the comes out new update "please spend 10,000 gold on the legendary soul" lol

Edited by Puffys
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/16/2018 at 8:35 PM, JIFSTER said:

That is not how economics works. You can't devalue something by making it harder to come by, that does the complete opposite. The only way to temporarily devalue something is to remove its significance. Weapons and Accessories now require less moonstone crystals, sacred crystals, elysian crystals but we never had an issue farming those items. The issue was with Moonstones, Elysian Orbs, Premium Stones, Sacred Orbs, Transformation stones, Pet Packs, Sacred Vials, the list goes on. So by removing the ability to acquire those items they have caused more problems then good. 

Totally agree.

Edited by Puffys
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/20/2018 at 10:26 AM, Fieryfly said:

During this last Trove I could see that materials were fairly steady, except PTS were climbing. I farm like a crazy person. I do not have thousands of pieces, but in less than two weeks I made 113 Premium Transformation Stones.. The thing with Premiums, if I fail I stop.. trying. I will try another time or tomorrow. I do not click and click and click. I have a particular time that has produced more successful attempts than any other time. The most consecutive creations was 9 and one fail.  9 @  500g almost 4500g in one day. I calculated I was spending about +- 370g for materials, this included the 4 transformation stones of which I had a sizable pile of over 300 and was making more every day.  My net income after selling fee's was about 140g. for each piece. If  i went past selling 9 on the market I would switch to selling on Faction Chat. The net income was about the same. In those 2 weeks I made a tad under 16,000 gold. 
My goal was to be able to buy a Vt raid spot for my top character, buy her weapon material piece, and the badge. The badge did not come, I did get a necklace for a grand. That cost me 11,000 gold.  I still had about 4k left over which I bought Sacred Orbs with to level my top character to HM 15. 

It is not impossible..

FF

To be fairly honest, PREMIUM REFINEMENT STONE SHOULD OUT RIGHT BE REMOVED FROM THE WEAPON PATHS. It just rediculous.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 20 Stunden schrieb Rea Shinwa:

I hope the team has enough feedback by now to revert the very unfortunate last changes to this great game.

Sacred orbs 3g instead of 1g, Elysian Orb 15(?) instead of 10, no f2p crit souls. No thx

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/6/2018 at 3:21 PM, Puffys said:

To be fairly honest, PREMIUM REFINEMENT STONE SHOULD OUT RIGHT BE REMOVED FROM THE WEAPON PATHS. It just rediculous.

ALSO this a million times....
That item is for the Asian market and Asian version of the game where you eat,Fart,Puke gold 24/7 with 0 effort...
not for the EU/NA version where the gold income is almost equal to 0 for almost everything to "justify" the removed RNG part of gearing....

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Zordrage said:

ALSO this a million times....
That item is for the Asian market and Asian version of the game where you eat,Fart,Puke gold 24/7 with 0 effort...
not for the EU/NA version where the gold income is almost equal to 0 for almost everything to "justify" the removed RNG part of gearing....

I think that the rng for making a PTS can be attributed to the rng of upgrading gears. Afterall PTS has no other function than as gear upgrade material...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there any updates on helping players with Gold?... the economy was fine before the Gold nerfs...

 

I need 5 empirean stones,  which costs 250gold each for my sin to reach raven.  thats basically 1000 gold.  Not to mention the other matts. That is basically almost a years farming the same dungeons over and over just to get to raven,  

 

 im still stuck, and i see no signs of anything changing. 

Edited by CastielSeven
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, CastielSeven said:

Is there any updates on helping players with Gold?... the economy was fine before the Gold nerfs...

nope nothing yet.... everyone and their grandmas are waiting for some news about this... for like a month now or even more...
not even a few words or ANYTHING official...
.

Edited by Zordrage
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Zordrage said:

nope nothing yet.... everyone and their grandmas are waiting for some news about this... for like a month now or even more...
not even a few words or ANYTHING official...
.

The only reason that people are staying is because they still have some hope things will change. But trade chat and new players are fed up and are starting to go to other games.   

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...