Jump to content
Forums

My opinion on the dungeon nerf sent straight to the staff. Everyone in the community should do the same because it affects us all and its wrong.


Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, MassiveEgo said:

Out of pure curiosity, what do you request in order to level up?

I request Guild Supplies and Guild Keys to reach level 4 at Forgers Guild. I have now reached Forgers level 4 but I was only able to create only 6 transformation stones and now I am out of Moonstones, Orbs and especially gold. I have right now 60 gold, made a few more dungeons yesterday while searching, being kicked, trying to join back after being kicked informing the idiots that I need to do these dungeons as well and also LFP for 1 hour and half.

35 minutes ago, SkFy said:

Well dont blame the people at battleground though...
Most people with gear that farm it do it for rating and season rewards..
Ofcourse it's annoying for them to get a person with baleful 10 weapon on his team who cant hit anyone and will die in a single hit..

It's really frustrating to try and get rating at battleground... trust me...
Work for hours, finally get close to gold rank.. then either DC and instantly lose 50 points or a team without gear who cant even touch the people ur fighting....
I been 1 win away from novacore 15x before i reached gold, exactly for this reason...

You kinda dont belong at a battleground with a whale group, if there were enough people queing and the rating system made sense low geared people would play with low geared people and not with whales...
But now we get baleful 10 people to fight vs dragon forge 9, max soul , max pet etc.. lol

I clearly understand you but when:

1) the game sends me there to do 2 pvp quests which will give me reward 7 gold and free pvp pistols and free 3 pvp soul shards, 2 more pvp soul shards at the part 2 of the quest what should I do?  Should I tell to myself "No, I won't do these quests because I will get sweared at and ruin other's games? No. Also, guess what? I like it that you completely underestimate and discriminate new players "who can't hit anyone" Did you damn played with me to see I didn't hit anyone? I didn't even die in one single hit. Yes I died many times, I won in total 3 battlegrounds and lost 2. I killed 4 players in total. SO don't come and tell me I am useless. I saw better equipped players who were whining at me and they didn't even score 1 kill where I scored 1 kill. It's a teamfight 6vs6, I can go there and knockdown someone , do a finishing touch, help the other high level players in one way or another. Really go away your excuses, I am sick of players with your attitude who were born with HM 24 and best gear. You all started from the beginning, go look behind you.

2) I need moonstones (not crystals - these I have 153) to craft transformation stones and MAYBE I could craft empyrean stones too to reach Raven 1. The only place to get moonstones is to get battle points and exchange them for moonstone pack which gives random 1-5 moonstones or 5-10 moonstones. I also did trial arena which gave me 1 moonstone per class beaten at level 5-6 but I can't beat more than level 5-6.

Now you will say why I don't buy moonstones from F5 marketplace?! They are 10 gold a piece. I earn 10-15 gold if I am lucky to find a party for NS, EL, NF, ITF etc. They offer 1 gold, 2 gold, 5 gold and 4 gold. I don't remember exactly but the total of 5-6 dungeons gave me 10 gold daily. Now enlighten me how to get moonstones from another place than battleground?! Without spending gold on buying them.

Use your damn head before writing. I don't want everything given to me on a silver plate for free. I want a better chance to reach a higher level, to upgrade my accessories, weapon, other than wasting 1 hour to find a party to do a dungeon which rewards 1-2 gold.

 

Edited by ChillWind
made changes to one sentence
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So I actually spent a lot, and by a lot I mean like all day every day on this game and the amount of gold and materials I got from doing daily dungeons was still nowhere near enough for me to level hi

What gets me is they sit up there on live stream and say, "We've been listening to you guys, reading your feed back".  Then go right back and do the complete opposite.

People should stop deffending every ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing crap of NC-Soft. 1. We are supposed to catch up with KR and we are now close to them. We had a bit more than 2 years to gear up, KR had over 6 ye

Yes as 6v6 is really the most annoying. The rich player will just ask Alt (or new players) that has ascendant/galaxy to afk. He got almost max gear pvp.

I met with these people many times. Emo emo emo all the time, insult everyone when losing. Of Course not all mega whales are bad and easy emo type.

Alt and new players really getting hard to get daily or weekly pvp. 

Some baleful and raven sometimes really useful during pvp. Like healing, cc, grip, grab, pin, do a little damage  with debuff, etc.

 

As for my main got DF stage 3 which is enough to kill or defend territory. Just too bad my ping is fugly. T^T

 

Blame NC that cannot make game a little balance on matchmaking 6v6

 

 

Edited by Jack Valent
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Ujarac said:

who? everyone in this thread ( someone asked for raven weapons to be given in story quest) and on Reddit are basically acting like they want hand outs. so if that's the case then I guess NC should just do that then. I've seen other games decide to make their players very happy by giving them more free things and making everyone happy so they don't take forever to get their stuff but then they give them too much stuff and the player base becomes bored and people stop playing. even before the gold nerfs people where still complaining about not being able to get things easily. either way no matter what happens people still want things to be super easy and to be able to reach end game within a week or so when that's not really how an mmo should be.

iF THAT was my only problem i have another issue; Health-wise.  I cannot be sitting for long hours inside a game when i also am starting to have heart issues due to bad blood circulation.  My ankles and legs are getting swollen every day for trying to slave away in 5 toons just to try and progress on only one. 

 

People have passed away for too much sitting down.

 

And this is actually the main reason why I may decide to take a break or quit.

 

Every since i saw this video, i've actually been trying to be cautious.  

 

 

 

If you want my advice... it's just not worth it.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, SkFy said:

You kinda dont belong at a battleground with a whale group, if there were enough people queing and the rating system made sense low geared people would play with low geared people and not with whales...
But now we get baleful 10 people to fight vs dragon forge 9, max soul , max pet etc.. lol

I used to make the exact same argument about lowbies in NS and above, but now that there's no gold in the lower places, similarly to how there are no moonstones anywhere but in the BGs, they will naturally pop in more often than I'm comfortable to see. Blame the system for lacking sanity, as now the BGs will have much more non PvP geared players, purely due to necessity in the same fashion in which there are muuuuuch more 950-ap players that barely hover on the 25k dps line in dungeons above NS.

Frankly speaking this was an inevitability. People want gold? Obviously they'll try to do stuff that yields gold. People want moonstones? They'll go and do stuff that yields moonstones. I might disagree with people not geared for the task being in such places, but NC forces their hand and you can't exactly tell people to avoid the content that they need to do in order to progress, especially with the prices of moonstones at the moment (10g average price for the past 7 days at the moment of this post).

 

@ChillWind Good. Had to ask, cause upgrading crafting guild levels is uber expensive if not done with keys;

Edited by MassiveEgo
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, ChillWind said:

I request Guild Supplies and Guild Keys to reach level 4 at Forgers Guild. I have now reached Forgers level 4 but I was only able to create only 6 transformation stones and now I am out of Moonstones, Orbs and especially gold. I have right now 60 gold, made a few more dungeons yesterday while searching, being kicked, trying to join back after being kicked informing the idiots that I need to do these dungeons as well and also LFP for 1 hour and half.

I clearly understand you but when:

1) the game sends me there to do 2 pvp quests which will give me reward 7 gold and free pvp pistols and free 3 pvp soul shards, 2 more pvp soul shards at the part 2 of the quest what should I do?  Should I tell to myself "No, I won't do these quests because I will get sweared at and ruin other's games? No. Also, guess what? I like it that you completely underestimate and discriminate new players "who can't hit anyone" Did you damn played with me to see I didn't hit anyone? I didn't even die in one single hit. Yes I died many times, I won in total 3 battlegrounds and lost 2. I killed 4 players in total. SO don't come and tell me I am useless. I saw better equipped players who were whining at me and they didn't even score 1 kill where I scored 1 kill. It's a teamfight 6vs6, I can go there and knockdown someone , do a finishing touch, help the other high level players in one way or another. Really go away your excuses, I am sick of players with your attitude who were born with HM 24 and best gear. You all started from the beginning, go look behind you.

2) I need moonstones (not crystals - these I have 153) to craft transformation stones and MAYBE I could craft empyrean stones too to reach Raven 1. The only place to get moonstones is to get battle points and exchange them for moonstone pack which gives random 1-5 moonstones or 5-10 moonstones. I also did trial arena which gave me 1 moonstone per class beaten at level 5-6 but I can't beat more than level 5-6.

Now you will say why I don't buy moonstones from F5 marketplace?! They are 10 gold a piece. I earn 10-15 gold if I am lucky to find a party for NS, EL, NF, ITF etc. They offer 1 gold, 2 gold, 5 gold and 4 gold. I don't remember exactly but the total of 5-6 dungeons gave me 10 gold daily. Now enlighten me how to get moonstones from another place than battleground?! Without spending gold on buying them.

Use your damn head before writing. I don't want everything given to me on a silver plate for free. I want a better chance to reach a higher level, to upgrade my accessories, weapon, other than wasting 1 hour to find a party to do a dungeon which rewards 1-2 gold.

 

Moonstone crystals, floor 15 naksun.. u dont turn moonstones into moonstone crystals they just for craft..
And ye its hard for new people atm i know, ncsoft ftw.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well,

 

at long last, I guess it's time to give my personal feedback:

 

I am rather the loads of alt playing type, easy living and preferring a relaxed game-play. Maybe because i was way to involved into a progressive raid guild in another game years ago. Anyway, I adjust the dungeon I do rather by the lvl recommended in the in-game list. So as a HM 14 I got IF on the list....but to make thing worse, I catches serious sinusitis issues a few month ago, which make it hard to stay focused over longer times, so I avoided new stuff.... as well it brought my urge to watch YouTube guides to zero.

But it seems they fixed this issue for me, as IF and EL got their rewards "fixed" as well....

It's not that I am broke like the poor newcomers (1,2k AP, Raven9, some k gold worth of stuff and so on), it's rather that that I lost the faith, it feels like the game is not for me. With that patch about all I did in game became worthless at once and I struggle if I should even bother to give the higher stuff a try. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

*sigh...*

 

Any news or updates @Cyan ? Have the issues and the complaints posted here (*and in many other topics*)  been discussed with the development team? Will anything change?

It's been a while since the last "update" and the future is not looking too bright for the low - mid tier players, at this point the game is an endless CB farm, *IT'S SLOW AND BORING*. While i can understand that the grind is part of any MMO, i do feel like you guys turned the grind into torture. At least add back the old daily challenge rewards or add a new way to craft Transformation Stones & Empyrean Spirit Stones with bound materials * items crafted with bound materials should be bound to account by default, this way the market won't be affected too much and the new players will have a much easier time progressing *.

 

 

 

 

Edited by Narcoleptic
*do something already*
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Narcoleptic said:

*sigh...*

 

Any news or updates @Cyan ? Have the issues and the complaints posted here (*and in many other topics*)  been discussed with the development team? Will anything change?

It's been a while since the last "update" and the future is not looking too bright for the low - mid tier players, at this point the game is an endless CB farm, *IT'S SLOW AND BORING*. While i can understand that the grind is part of any MMO, i do feel like you guys turned the grind into torture. At least add back the old daily challenge rewards or add a new way to craft Transformation Stones & Empyrean Spirit Stones with bound materials * items crafted with bound materials should be bound to account by default, this way the market won't be affected too much and the new players will have a much easier time progressing *.

 

 

 

 

Devs need to understand that we are not in Asia... we the players DON'T want that type of Broken Grind and RNG and Giganting Wall gating they use when it comes to gearing...
When an update like this arrive NCsoft needs to understand that they need to HEAVILY modify it for the Western Players before applying it...
or they will just keep Eliminating players...

one of the MAJOR reason most asian mmos fail in the west is that most of them does not redesign the Grind/Rng Upgrade/ Gating Part of the game before releasing in the West....
WE the players DON'T want this in our GAMES ! at least most of us...

Players here want to play a Game not to have a Second Job....

.

Edited by Zordrage
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Zordrage said:

Devs need to understand that we are not in Asia... we the players DON'T want that type of Broken Grind and RNG and Giganting Wall gating they use when it comes to gearing...
When an update like this arrive NCsoft needs to understand that they need to HEAVILY modify it for the Western Players before applying it...
or they will just keep Eliminating players...

one of the MAJOR reason most asian mmos fail in the west is that most of them does not redesign the Grind/Rng Upgrade/ Gating Part of the game before releasing in the West....
WE the players DON'T want this in our GAMES ! at least most of us...

Players here want to play a Game not to have a Second Job....

.

they're already did, in Asia there are a chance failure when you upgrade weapon or acc
here in NA, you only get list item and have 100% chance to success when upgrade

in term of grinding we actually already boosted to heaven if you compare with Asian version :3

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Fiana said:

they're already did, in Asia there are a chance failure when you upgrade weapon or acc
here in NA, you only get list item and have 100% chance to success when upgrade

in term of grinding we actually already boosted to heaven if you compare with Asian version :3

Not good enough.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MassiveEgo said:

Not good enough.

iam agree with you, there are huge gold wall between max raven gear and aranshu gear >_<

the amount mats need to upgrade is insane, for neck alone you need 10k gold to reach stage 10 T_T

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Just wanted to comment here that I aggree with the oroginal post :D I've made a post also weeks ago, I've sent a support ticket also. I saw they responded here that they're communicating with the developers and everything. 

 

I think whoever feels like there is clearly no way for a newcommer to gear up even for dungeons not to mention BT or VT, send a support ticked in the Suggestion section. That way they'll defenetly see that doing the weekly for ~50 gold and the dungeons that mid players can do let's say up to DD, it's just like NS-IF-EL-SSM-HH-DD, which is 45-60 gold, is not enough to get anywhere. Even if you craft everything, you need elysean orbs, which you can buy from market (5 pieces / day with this amount of gold) or moonstones which is okey from battleground but players with 900 AP on battleground is a joke against 1200 AP pvp geared ones. I mean that is not a "fun" thing to do, go down and die immedieatly. Ppl are not enjoying that. So they can only buy the moonstones (5-6 / day if you didn't buy any elysean...)  

 

But I'd see anyone with 900 AP at HH or DD, cuz no party takes them.

 

Finding a clan is also a good thing but again. Nowadays ppl who running those dungeons (1.1k+ AP) will not want 20-30 no geared ppl in their clan...

 

For this whole thing you might say I'm wrong because idk why, or I'm right, doesn't really matter cuz it's the reality so... no poin in arguing that 

 

NO gold from:

-daily challenge box

-no secret safe anywhere

-ALL dungeons gives less gold (even ssm and IF side quest which is ridiculus)

 

these makes farming gold much more hard it's clear...

 

(btw adding the skypetal flowers to NS and up must not be serious... since you get 8 pieces from main quest and you get 3 raven ss from main quest again, they should have just left at least the secret safe instead giving flowers... )

 

I mean the ppl who are developing the game should also play. not with aransu 9 and with 9k gold in the pocket cuz noone will realise that way that you get literally no gold daily

Edited by Yogara
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

So much things to fix and they only do a routine server maintenance... that's how much they care. Most of them are simple things they could fix on the go with a sql querry just like they do when there is money lost involved. That is how much they care.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Fiana said:

they're already did, in Asia there are a chance failure when you upgrade weapon or acc
here in NA, you only get list item and have 100% chance to success when upgrade

in term of grinding we actually already boosted to heaven if you compare with Asian version :3

idk why some ppl really defending NC. Nothing personal it's in general. There are really ppl who think this is all right and there is nothing to complain about. Just as I said before. Try to play on a fresh account and try to gear up let's say in 3-4 mounths for VT. You will not be able to do it. That's all. and a third of a year playing every day is not a short time. You'll simply loose interest.

And if it's about money, the new players who might trove or buying cosmetics so spending real money, when they leave cuz there is no fun anymore asking ppl to carry you or paying them to carry you, when they leave ofc they won't sped real money either so... I think it's good for noone. 

It can be maximum neutral to the high end players who never runs NF for example but no way it's better for them either.

ONE more thing. They mut have forgotten about Sogun's lament. it still gives 1 gold for sidequests... which is great but for real??? it worth 30 silver doing IF sidequest and worth more than 1 gold killing 4 minibosses in soguns lament. 

The solution for this is not to make sogun give 10 silver but to raise the IF and other dungeon gold back.

I know they did good things too as divine grace stone drop increas at IF--EL and similar, it's okey. We dont forget about this. But they have to realise the other parts that bacame worse a lot.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Yogara said:

idk why some ppl really defending NC. Nothing personal it's in general. There are really ppl who think this is all right and there is nothing to complain about. Just as I said before. Try to play on a fresh account and try to gear up let's say in 3-4 mounths for VT. You will not be able to do it. That's all. and a third of a year playing every day is not a short time. You'll simply loose interest.

And if it's about money, the new players who might trove or buying cosmetics so spending real money, when they leave cuz there is no fun anymore asking ppl to carry you or paying them to carry you, when they leave ofc they won't sped real money either so... I think it's good for noone. 

It can be maximum neutral to the high end players who never runs NF for example but no way it's better for them either.

ONE more thing. They mut have forgotten about Sogun's lament. it still gives 1 gold for sidequests... which is great but for real??? it worth 30 silver doing IF sidequest and worth more than 1 gold killing 4 minibosses in soguns lament. 

The solution for this is not to make sogun give 10 silver but to raise the IF and other dungeon gold back.

I know they did good things too as divine grace stone drop increas at IF--EL and similar, it's okey. We dont forget about this. But they have to realise the other parts that bacame worse a lot.

You want to be able to play the game for 3-4 months and have endgame gear same as those who are playing for 2 years? This must be trolling. Unless you are ready to swipe, every MMO is time consuming for a reason. And that is to keep away cry babies who think they deserve all in a short time w/o doing much. Add losing interest if all is that quick as a bonus.

 

If you want endgame gear be prepared to spend time in game. Thats like that in every MMO. And no, 3-4 months is not a real measure.

BnS has a lot of problems, but gear progression is same as in other MMO-s. However, they need to adress the material accessibility for upgrading gear. I am not talking about gold here, but materials that are a must and cant be obtained easily, or you need insane amount of them. 

As for gold...game had too much gold already. Prices of gold-HM coins are still 1-1 even after the drop nerf. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Backstabpuss said:

You want to be able to play the game for 3-4 months and have endgame gear same as those who are playing for 2 years? This must be trolling. Unless you are ready to swipe, every MMO is time consuming for a reason. And that is to keep away cry babies who think they deserve all in a short time w/o doing much. Add losing interest if all is that quick as a bonus.

 

If you want endgame gear be prepared to spend time in game. Thats like that in every MMO. And no, 3-4 months is not a real measure.

BnS has a lot of problems, but gear progression is same as in other MMO-s. However, they need to adress the material accessibility for upgrading gear. I am not talking about gold here, but materials that are a must and cant be obtained easily, or you need insane amount of them. 

As for gold...game had too much gold already. Prices of gold-HM coins are still 1-1 even after the drop nerf. 

I'm playing this game for 2 years and have the gear to run VT. And getting ready to run VT is not endgame anymore cuz there is TT ofc and aransu 9 that's truly endgame.

And the gold... There might be a lot in the game. But I was talking about new players. what's with the prices. 20 gold for evolved stone. it used to be 9. 10-13 gold for moonstone and so on. And about comparing the gold and HM coin ratio... It's okey that a lot of ppl selling gold cuz they have a lot, but you can buy it for real money only. After this point there is no use of it

Edited by Yogara
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Backstabpuss said:

 

BnS has a lot of problems, but gear progression is same as in other MMO-s. However, they need to adress the material accessibility for upgrading gear. I am not talking about gold here, but materials that are a must and cant be obtained easily, or you need insane amount of them. 

As for gold...game had too much gold already. Prices of gold-HM coins are still 1-1 even after the drop nerf. 

you only ever played Asian mmos right ?

because no in majority of western mmos its waaaaaaaaaay easier and laidback to gear up characters and Alts...
what we have here is Pure asian mindnumbing Gating and grinding that usualy most of the asian mmos have...

GW2
WoW
Swtor
Wildstar
etcetcetc i can freely say is waaaaaaaaay easier and Alt friendly and more laid back to gear up.. you dotn need to SLAVE for the game to do it....

Working for gear is FINE !!!!
but making the game turn your Second job to be able to progress even a little bit is NOT !!!

you also said people leave once they get gear if they have it all too easily...
well news flash people ALSO leave if they get Burned out of all the nonsense grinding and almost 0 reward they getting for it for weeks...

Hell you can keep players more easily if gearing is easy its just better to log in and know your character will progress... instead of thinking on about oh boy lets grind and farm for an entire week like a zombie to get a 10 AP extra on my char... only 200 more to go to be accepted in raids and other places.. yaaaaaaaaay...

Wildstar almost totally Died because they build the entire end game on hardcore people... look what happened... its 2018 things changed players have changed the community as a whole has changed....
 

Edited by Zordrage
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I think 1 only one change would be really much help. Making PTS a 100% success and raise the materials for it a bit.

 

This way there will be meaning of farming materials and everything, you can gear up but you work for it also. So it might become much better. And when you try craftin 10 (sum the materials) and all fails or you get 1. You worked for a long time for nothing.

 

I know prices would drop like hell, and ppl who were selling those would be annoyed, but those ppl are only the lucky ones who was lucky enough to get out enough PTS from materials for him to worth it. Others just anoyed every time when they try to craft one and always fails.

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Zordrage said:

you only ever played Asian mmos right ?

because no in majority of western mmos its waaaaaaaaaay easier and laidback to gear up characters and Alts...
what we have here is Pure asian mindnumbing Gating and grinding that usualy most of the asian mmos have...

GW2
WoW
Swtor
Wildstar
etcetcetc i can freely say is waaaaaaaaay easier and Alt friendly and more laid back to gear up.. you dotn need to SLAVE for the game to do it....

Working for gear is FINE !!!!
but making the game turn your Second job to be able to progress even a little bit is NOT !!!

Because Asian MMO-s focus on gear grinding and action combat PvP, while western games have similar but yet different approach.

Its true, the grindfest is the reason asian MMO-s will neve make it in the west, but they are better at designing combat and skill combos, and that is the reason I mainly play the games.

Asion MMO-s story lines for me are complete crap, and  dont even pay attention to it, but you must admit they have good ideas. Unfortunately they ruin all with the overimplementation of grind and RNG.

Take the example of Aion. Its the best idea for an MMO ever. Even story is somehow nice...(although so many dragons make it boring), faction PvP in various zones, riftin in the old days, daily group PvP and solo PvP quests, arena ,weekly arena, sieges...all was nice idea.

But....they are asians. They must add 5-6 gear needed for one char, RNG on gear evolution, and they even were stupid enough to add skill RNG and a GODSTONE on top of that. That is called killing the game with your own hands.

But thats how asians do it and it wont change. They like it that way. You can accept and play or move on.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Backstabpuss said:

 

As for gold...game had too much gold already. Prices of gold-HM coins are still 1-1 even after the drop nerf. 

Because the players really affected by that nerf are the ones who didnt have much gold to start with, and now they have none. Way to solve "too much gold in game", right?

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 29.5.2018 at 10:22 PM, Fiana said:

they're already did, in Asia there are a chance failure when you upgrade weapon or acc
here in NA, you only get list item and have 100% chance to success when upgrade

in term of grinding we actually already boosted to heaven if you compare with Asian version :3

PTS can fail, you need PTS to upgrade all your gear. 

It is just a hidden failure chance, your weapon might not fail when upgrading but creating the material can fail, same thing.

 

VT Neck needs 16 PTS to upgrade, so you must transmute 32 on average only for this one item.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, MassiveEgo said:

@Backstabpuss "But thats how asians do it and it wont change. They like it that way. You can accept and play or move on."

 

They cater to koreans/chinese in Asia. Here they cater to europeans and north americans. It's an entirely different gig.

it really feels like talking to a wall doesent it ?

in short when you bring an asian game to Eu/Na you need to modify it accordingly or you can watch as your game slowly dies....

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...