My opinion on the dungeon nerf sent straight to the staff. Everyone in the community should do the same because it affects us all and its wrong.

On 5/18/2018 at 5:10 PM, Cyan said:

Hello everyone,

Over the last couple of weeks there has been significant discussion regarding the changes to Daily/Weekly Challenge, dungeon drops, and gold farming with varying opinions. There’s been a lot of posts, and threads, on these matters which we are compiling for further discussion with the development team. These matters are obviously something many of you feel very passionate about, and we will do what we can ensure everyone playing the game are having the best experience and do not feel unable to participate. We ask that you continue to share your thoughts on these changes (and any others you may have!).

Thank you!

You just proved our point! wtf

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While waiting for just a response to this problem, my clan leader quit, and 4 other members of my clan have permanently deleted their characters. NCWimp has made choices that have permanent results in regards to friends with whom i have enjoyed playing this game. All of the people that left were heavy spenders, as am I, and I'd not be very surprised if many big spenders decided to do a chargeback just to make sure they're not tempted to come back.

Some white knight said the price of materials will be much cheaper...fact is no...

It's been a month after patch. Our gold income reduced to approx. 40-60%.

And yet :

Moonstone -> 8-9G

Elysian -> 8.5-9G

Premium Trans Stone -> 420-450G

Empyrian Spirit Stone -> 210-230G

Sacred Oil -> 320-330G

Pet Pod -> 120-140G

Evolved Stone -> 15-17G

Upgrading cost now become huge (especially for alt classes, newbies). Unless the gold nerf daily challenge and dungeon reward was not applied.:YunmaFeiConfused:

Things that can save us are Trove generousity rewards and Whales (Mega whales). :smooch:

Regarding 6vs6, 

Why not add an alternative mode for 6vs6 with the same restrictions than in the Arena where only ultra instincts are required. I think it would be pretty much funnier than the current unbalanced version we got. 

If you (devs) don't think it's that unbalanced, then please log in a regular account (not GM) and play with us plebs. 

4 minutes ago, Shintensen said:

Regarding 6vs6, 

Why not add an alternative mode for 6vs6 with the same restrictions than in the Arena where only ultra instincts are required. I think it would be pretty much funnier than the current unbalanced version we got. 

If you (devs) don't think it's that unbalanced, then please log in a regular account (not GM) and play with us plebs. 

that feel when a KFM is flying around from target to target instantly kicking you and everyone else to death....

"BALANCE"

18 hours ago, Jack Valent said:

Some white knight said the price of materials will be much cheaper...fact is no...

It's been a month after patch. Our gold income reduced to approx. 40-60%.

And yet :

Moonstone -> 8-9G

Elysian -> 8.5-9G

Premium Trans Stone -> 420-450G

Empyrian Spirit Stone -> 210-230G

Sacred Oil -> 320-330G

Pet Pod -> 120-140G

Evolved Stone -> 15-17G

Upgrading cost now become huge (especially for alt classes, newbies). Unless the gold nerf daily challenge and dungeon reward was not applied.:YunmaFeiConfused:

Things that can save us are Trove generousity rewards and Whales (Mega whales). :smooch:

LOL Sacred Oil is ~450 on EU, PTS still above 500, elysian orb and moonstone 10+ gold, pet pod nearing 200, evolved ~20 gold YOU GUYS HAVE IT BETTER WITH THESE LOW PRICES!!!!

They are definitely losing players just look at the Lobby Room numbers is midday Tuesday already and the counting numbers just hit the 60- - - -'s and before the current patch usually by last day before maintenance the room numbers goes between the 10's or even the 11's. That says something don't you think?

It is not the first time they do this. Most disappointed players just voted with their feet silently. I just have one request for NCWest (yeah, NCWest, not NCSoft) staff: play the game, please. At least be a casual player and you will get some ideas that you will never get from "player feedback". Whether you want me to pay more money or enjoy the game without swiping, you will know how not to be counterproductive. The recent milking attempts are risible: they hurt f2p while discouraging people like me from really spending in it. If your new change/event/rngbox/trove does not really bring excitement and joy, but only mediocrity and boredom, you are being counterproductive to whatever intention you initially have.

44 minutes ago, Nyvva said:

The recent milking attempts are risible: they hurt f2p while discouraging people like me from really spending in it.

I cancelled my premium membership and won't spend another penny on NCoin because of this. I know lots of people are still going to be giving NCSoft their money, but refusing to buy is the only message NCSoft is likely to pay attention to.

But whatever, I've mostly stopped caring. I was online at least 6 hours everyday prior to this "event." Now I just log in, do the daily challenge on my main and 2 alts, then log off. I might even collect my login rewards but they're so crappy right now it's laughable to even call them "rewards."

Archived