Free to play player needs some help

i wanna die

Hi hi

ever since the last patch i started wondering on how to farm tradeable materials for transmuting PTS. I dont have very good gear just the usual.. but im rushing to raven as fast as possible because its hard for me to find a party to do the newer dungeons. 

My gear: bt acesories lvl1, legendary acesories lvl1, bale10, mystic badge, event soul, pet lvl 3 or something.. , gloves hollows, fused bt ss, 1021 AP

I will repost what Nemises said in another thread. This is your gold breakdown at the moment +/- . This is the expectation you should have at the moment. As for PTS goes, it is not uncommon to Fail 10-20 times before succeeding. There is zero proof on this but I believe you have a higher chance to successfully craft your first couple PTS on your character after that good luck. On my main, I have easily failed 10 times before getting each PTS that I have had to make and with a good amount needed to upgrade everything it gets ridiculous. I realized that if I sent all my mats to an alt that hasnt tied yet, I am successful by try 3 or 4 even 2nd try sometimes. It could purely be RNG but that was my loophole for being not failing so many PTS in a row. I wish you the best. 

17 hours ago, Nemises said:

5,85g Naryu Sanctum

1,95g Naryu Foundry

1,95g Desolate Tomb

2,21g Ebondrake Citadel (3 quests)

1,111g 5Sogun's Lament

2,015g Shattered Masts

3,0225g Sundered Nexus (3 quests)

0,9789g Gloomdoom Incursion

0,9815g Cold Storage

0,39g Avalanche Den

0,512g Awakened Necropolis (2 quests)

1,04g Heaven's Mandate

0,39g Lair of the Frozen Fang

0,52g Ebon Hall

0,52g Ebondrake Hideout

0,273g Chuanka Frost Cavern

0,273g The Shrieking Caverns

0,245g Ogong's Folly

0,245g Talus Dungeon

1,1375g Midnight Skypedal Plains (4 quests)

0,377g Tower of Infinity

3,9651g Mushin's Tower 1-15 (9 quests)

0,468g Brawl in the Basin

30,425g/day

This is an example for the daily income, some of the lower dungeons might not be the best choice because of the open field quests in Gunwon City, but the total difference would be about 1 or 2 gold more. To upgrade any draken accessory it needs 100 legendary jewels in average (as the sheet from ncsoft shows) so you need 2000g to buy them, this would take 66 days per draken accessory just for the jewels without any breakthrough and only if you're able to do Sanctum. Without Sanctum it takes 82 days. If you would do the weeklies in addition it would take 54 or 64 days.  The average player doing these dungeons is farming for the jewels of one drakan accessory approximately between 54 and 82 days, neglected that the player earns and spends money on items in dungeons. So I would estimate it takes about 80-100 days to upgrade the bracelet and the weapon to a stage, where the player can start to run IF/EL for better income in a premade party (although it's still hard without ring, earring and necklace) and can actually join BT raids that are able to clear 1-4 for sure (not as a buyer, as you don't have the gold anyway).

And I'm sorry to say this, but I don't wanna wait two years to play with new players, while many of the older ones quit/take a break.

Do pvp, it gives you decent amount of materials that are not bound, also TOI and trial arena should help some in that.

and don't bother upgrading your pet, keep it at whatever stage it is, and whenever you have decent weapon you can use events to focus upgrading your soul or pet. I recommand Tower of Memory event for Oils.

36 minutes ago, RavTH said:

Do pvp, it gives you decent amount of materials that are not bound, also TOI and trial arena should help some in that.

and don't bother upgrading your pet, keep it at whatever stage it is, and whenever you have decent weapon you can use events to focus upgrading your soul or pet. I recommand Tower of Memory event for Oils.

Tower of Memory?? That event ended in 2016 or is it back?

Do weekly with multiple characters each week, fast and easy money each time, but you need to get them to 1000 AP each to find groups quickly.

Don't waste time on Battlegrounds, if you have no gear you're just a liability and finishing a weekly for the moonstone chest can take several hours if you can't win any games.

Remember that if you join a good clan then it would be possible to do some of the higher dungeons above NS and like the above said. Also If you have an alt and time then I recommend doing those dailies on that list on the alt to get more gold.

18 hours ago, JIFSTER said:

Tower of Memory?? That event ended in 2016 or is it back?

ignore this, I though he ment TOI not TOM.

it never ended, it's not an event it's a permanent implementation to the game.

1 minute ago, nonistaicho said:

can you give us more info? what's this tower of memory event?

it was ment for TOI not TOM, but TOM is a very beautiful event once a year, I will give you links in PM to see how nice that event is :PoharanHappy:

First things first, do not upgrade draken,  you will be swapping over to hellion/raid tier fairly quickly. Aim for your 100 runs in the hellion dungeons, at some point you will want to do 6v6 and hellion will help. with the new change to IF and EL dropping awakened trans engine that could go for a nice price and you might see it 1-50 times in your 200 runs in both. Take advantage of the ppl willing to pay and get a nice share. once you get you raven in not too long,  upgrading it is cheap (compared to getting it) hit raven 3 and farm away in SSM and HH (most ppl are recruiting at 1k atm) the runs are slower compared to aransu runs but you will get it done and you get to learn new things to, ofc you will want to do your 100 runs in both, and you might see some gloves drop :3. IF you are patient you will get all the mats you need to upgrade and the gold in the 100 runs you farmed that specific dungeon. Oh and make sure to do it on a day its in the daily challenge for each one you do.
(I have 2 vt tier characters and multiple alts)

Archived