i am fed up with mechs

pikapikapika

I hate mechs.  Never liked it, and never willl.  NC, why do you always make me do mech? i came to have fun, not to abuse myself and get yelled at by team mates.  First you make me to BT mech, then VT mech, then HH mech, now TT mech.  i hate it, and you suck !

21 minutes ago, Quantum said:

Go play a different game with brain dead bosses.

attachment.php?attachmentid=1045643

Good job. Keep driving people away instead of helping them.

32 minutes ago, pikapikapika said:

I hate mechs.  Never liked it, and never willl.  NC, why do you always make me do mech? i came to have fun, not to abuse myself and get yelled at by team mates.  First you make me to BT mech, then VT mech, then HH mech, now TT mech.  i hate it, and you suck !

Who doesn't? I never get close to these heavy mech dungeons anymore. I think one job in real life is enough, and this game sometimes require even more effort than actual work, so no thanks.
As for randoms who yell and stuff, I treat them as NPCs now. They're hidden, my chat is always off "unchecked everything", and I play however I like.

This is like hearing someone complain about eating a Big Mac at McDonald's.. 

Try playing Warframe a bit less mech, a bit more mindless pew pew'ing. Or if that still has too much mechanic for you, try playing Old School Runescape (Runescape 3 might have too much mech for you) - you can literally afk for 5 minutes, hit 2 buttons (or 1 if it's too much button-mashing), afk again for 5 minutes in 90% of the game.

whaddya wanna do ? pew-pewing boss to death ?

Im more into mech and hope doing them will be more rewarding..say DD stuns give 50% mech damage instead of 10% or Desolate tomb mech give 75% dmg. HH markings do 50% dmg, throwing orbs to Gorgana do 50% and such.  That will take alot of pressure, especially for low gear or newer player. gotta live the old man's saying "If you don't have muscle, time to use your brain"

2 hours ago, Plexi said:

attachment.php?attachmentid=1045643

Good job. Keep driving people away instead of helping them.

Believe me I am no white knight and what I suggested is helping them. If you don't want to deal with mechs then play a different game, simple as that.

2 hours ago, Quantum said:

Believe me I am no white knight and what I suggested is helping them. If you don't want to deal with mechs then play a different game, simple as that.

By helping, you mean a backhanded suggestion?

How can you help person who want to just brain dead dps all boses in this game? Mechanics is a main thing that makes game chalanging and he wants them to be removed..... like others sayd if you dont like doing mech you should either quit or dont do pve content and do pvp. If he doesnt do pvp as well then he dont have anything to do here. 

As dung arent rewarding for doing hard mech is another topic with which i totaly agree.

2 hours ago, MantisxD said:

How can you help person who want to just brain dead dps all boses in this game? Mechanics is a main thing that makes game chalanging and he wants them to be removed..... like others sayd if you dont like doing mech you should either quit or dont do pve content and do pvp. If he doesnt do pvp as well then he dont have anything to do here. 

As dung arent rewarding for doing hard mech is another topic with which i totaly agree.

The problem here is precisely revard vs time sink/difficulty. It's just not rewarding trying to do mech heavy dungeons so there is no real initiative to try and learn, since the rewards are trivial at best. I know it is hard to believe, but people actually value their time at large and if the frustration is too great and on top of that it turns into a pure timesink, as a result you have no happy gamers. Not to mention there is no way to learn mechs properly ingame, and no watching a video does not equal - learning mechs. Because only with experience one knows how to properly respond and use boss attack pattern. In the end, generally you have a horrid first run experiences in unknown dungeons, multiplied by charming community. So yeah, you can say that the OP has a somewhat legit complain going, because there is no real motivation to actually do complicated mech in this game, even if it keeps on insisting. Training room was a step in right direction, they should expand it. 

P.s. most of higher tier dungeon mechs are not even difficult, they are just plain confusing and were made for the soul purpose of being confusing.

My two silvers:

- I like mechs, but I like them easier than is usual in BnS. For people like me, having Easy/Normal/Hard mode would not be a bad idea.

- I play BnS for Story, atmosphere, PvP (1v1,3v3,6v6) which I all consider excellent, so I am definitely not in the wrong game :P

- I would be more ok with tough mechs if the reward was entirely skill dependent. Meaning if I do the mechs flawlessly and win, I want to have the fancy item _at once_. Not after 100 repetitions. <.<

However BnS requires us to _grind_ mechs, which makes it onerous (and I bet for a lot of people, not just me)

So I definitely feel with the OP. :-/

I feel the same way pretty much. You shouldn't have to study for an hour to learn how to run a dungeon.

The normal mode used to be the easy one for new ppl an hard was for vets. Now seems like everyone is having trouble with normal. Also I have never seen a post in F8 for hard for any of the newer dungeons. So that says another thing about the difficulty as well.

12 minutes ago, Garlend said:

I feel the same way pretty much. You shouldn't have to study for an hour to learn how to run a dungeon.

The normal mode used to be the easy one for new ppl an hard was for vets. Now seems like everyone is having trouble with normal. Also I have never seen a post in F8 for hard for any of the newer dungeons. So that says another thing about the difficulty as well.

Having completed a couple of dungeons on Hard (nothing past NS tho) I can say that its not that CRAZY different. Instead of having to complete mech at 80%/20% you'll have to do an extra somewhere in there, 70/50/30 or whatever it is now, but the additional hp, reduced damage, extra mech, makes it such a long process. The reward of completing on hard is just not worth the extra time.

There's easier ways to practice Sadism.

9 minutes ago, Garlend said:

nobody said the game would be easy tho, and if it would be easy everything would go highwire like on other mmos that gear is everything 1 shoot izi boss...

1 minute ago, RavTH said:

nobody said the game would be easy tho, and if it would be easy everything would go highwire like on other mmos that gear is everything 1 shoot izi boss...

If it is too hard ppl leave for another game and then very few ppl will be playing. Especially since last  patch but that is another thread.

24 minutes ago, RavTH said:

I think one of the problems is that the game yo-yos from easy to difficult too often.

I totaly agree there is no relation between time needed to do a dungeon and the rewards you might get out from it, neither in NM and overall not in HM.

Anyway.

U know the so called Hardmode on EC, DT, NF, NS (that was removed from EC-NF) was our freaking normalmode? Our Hardmode was doing it with 4 instead of 6 people.

Should never been changed in my oppinion.

I dont know how many times i failed with hm 13,14+ groups in IF/EL normalmode where you realy have to try hard to fail, just because people seems to be to lazy to read a freaking guide.

Here is a good source  with Guides for every Dungeon: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1DbHgNlej01lkqgJJQJr8pOv0ikSz5xr9

These guides are from BNS-Academy.

Go read them, its not that hard to understand. Some Dungeons maybe need some practice (for example near / far drag in HH) but when you know what to do its quite easy. 

So please stop crying and learn the mechanics, or go and look for another game.

5 minutes ago, Statler said:

I totaly agree there is no relation between time needed to do a dungeon and the rewards you might get out from it, neither in NM and overall not in HM.

Anyway.

U know the so called Hardmode on EC, DT, NF, NS (that was removed from EC-NF) was our freaking normalmode? Our Hardmode was doing it with 4 instead of 6 people.

Should never been changed in my oppinion.

I dont know how many times i failed with hm 13,14+ groups in IF/EL normalmode where you realy have to try hard to fail, just because people seems to be to lazy to read a freaking guide.

Here is a good source  with Guides for every Dungeon: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1DbHgNlej01lkqgJJQJr8pOv0ikSz5xr9

These guides are from BNS-Academy.

Go read them, its not that hard to understand. Some Dungeons maybe need some practice (for example near / far drag in HH) but when you know what to do its quite easy. 

So please stop crying and learn the mechanics, or go and look for another game.

I'm with you on the laziness to learn mechs.

Eckogen on YouTube has most guides that are so simply explained.

Evildousharm has guides for new players. 

Castle Frost, Keroppi, the list goes on. You don't even have to read, just a 10min watch...

17 hours ago, Ludicium said:

This is like hearing someone complain about eating a Big Mac at McDonald's.. 

Try playing Warframe a bit less mech, a bit more mindless pew pew'ing. Or if that still has too much mechanic for you, try playing Old School Runescape (Runescape 3 might have too much mech for you) - you can literally afk for 5 minutes, hit 2 buttons (or 1 if it's too much button-mashing), afk again for 5 minutes in 90% of the game.

I agree, also OP think about it whats the point of just spamming skills on a dummy with no mechs. Is that really what you want?

Also bns mechs are so easy it's always a set pattern

19 hours ago, pikapikapika said:

You should play WoW, they have this thing called "Looking for Raid" (LFR) that basically queues you into the current raid tier but all the bosses mechanics are changed so that you can ignore them and just blast them like a training dummy.

Also, it's not NC that's doing this to you, it's Bloodlust, the guys that actually is in charge of designing BnS. Threaten them with death threats and they'll probably put LFR in BnS too!

Archived