Blade & Soul: Eternal Night Premium Bundle (Updated)

SayhaSeer

For some reason the steelseries does not work atm:

Error!

Unfortunately, a key could not be assigned to you. This can occur for one of several reasons, including: 

1) We've ran out of keys before we could assign one to you while you were in the queue.
2) You are in a country or region that is not eligible to receive a key.
3) A key has already been assigned to you.

for some reason i cant be able to reddem the key it gives me the same error ,that @csisy have 

For some reason the steelseries does not work atm:

Error!

Unfortunately, a key could not be assigned to you. This can occur for one of several reasons, including: 

1) We've ran out of keys before we could assign one to you while you were in the queue.
2) You are in a country or region that is not eligible to receive a key.
3) A key has already been assigned to you.

maybe try later ? wonder if they update on the facebook or twitter accounts

Got the same error message.  Seems it wants you to create a steelseries game account to get the key.  The problem is if you already have an existing steelseries account you cannot use the same email address or username as the game account.  Messed up.

2 hours ago, 900807_1452550662 said:

My clan mates and me have same problem on Steelseries, error and counter stuck on 22405 keys since yesterday.

On aliens we have to lvl up to get a key, looks like it will take around a week or 2.

yeah , also they change the way to level up ur rank so now u really need 1 week to reach level 5

The only thing I could figure out by debugging the corresponding JavaScript is that the returned error message is: "NoKeysLeftInPoolError"

So they either ran out of keys (I don't think so) or they have some sort of problem with their giveaway API.

14 hours ago, pikapikapika said:

it is a scam, doh...  your account will be raided by farmers soon.  good luck !

It's not a scam, Doh... SteelSeries is a large computer company and widely known with good reputation. 

They are having Problems with their website at the moment, Last time they did Giveaway was the same problem, give it some time. so don't worry you will get your key, even if all keys ends, they will replenish, Last Giveaway, keys ended like 3 or 4 times and they keep adding more. so it will be oke ^^

8 minutes ago, SayhaSeer said:

They are having Problems with their website at the moment, Last time they did Giveaway was the same problem, give it some time. so don't worry you will get your key, even if all keys ends, they will replenish, Last Giveaway, keys ended like 3 or 4 times and they keep adding more. so it will be oke ^^

We cant get from steelseries. Can you help us ?

I tried to get the key from SteelSeries since yesterday afternoon. A friend of mine got it. I kept getting errors. Then I tried last night and also this morning. I just keep getting the same error. Now it says the keys are all gone. I was able to get their last free key even with Fire and Blood, so I don't think it is about the ease of getting keys. I just think there is something wrong with their website and no one is fixing it.

Yeah... with all the errors that seemed to be happening, there's no way they got through all the keys in 24 hours. More likely, the site had an error or the batch of keys were bad... maybe even the batch of keys were sent to both Alienware and Steelseries accidentally. Who knows? More than likely a new batch of keys might be generated... or SS and NC just need to work it out.

No harm no foul... I mean, it's free stuff anyways =p

Alienware not over (maybe u need change region from site), 

Screenshot from today may 17, like 15 min ago:

36lKg7x.png

Few tips to get lvl 5:

- 1st more importante dont spam ever, dont create post without content to get upvotes (this dont give lot of points, but will take away u points)

-Login everyday (each login give 1pts>2pts>3>pts...10pts for 10 Consecutive Daily Logins)

-Everyday after login click on ARP STATUS (will open small box), click on Daily Quests (most of times likely spin. (weekly quest always wait until friday go to forum and look official post will have solve)

-Everyday u can got 4 pts for upvote in 20 post (better its go forum Gaming News section and upvote post from members lvl 15+, this way u dont lose points)

-And if u want post something, go to forum General or OFF-Topic and post something with content or relevant, or interesting but DONT EVER POST THINGS LIKE I NEED LVL 5!!!!!

Archived