Jump to content
Forums

About soul burst TT Boss1


Recommended Posts

Good morning everyone. 

 

My raid group is having a very peculiar problem on TT first boss.

 

My group has a whale dps, whale gear but a noob graphic card.

 

Everyone is aware you need to see the other players skills to being able to see the “Soul Burst” spell, which is a problem.  They are already having struggles to play with Ctrl F disabled, can you imagine the fps with ctrlF activated + skills of others players?

 

Also is dumb af you need to activate other players skills to make a RAID MECH. Like wth?

 

My question is: There is any way to optimize this and make us being able to see the soul burst even on ctrl F mode?

Edited by mitcris10
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, ThousandMiles said:

Sounds Logic, okay since this game its p2w, its time to spend money if not on game then on hardware.  Regards

I wonder, do you work for NCSoft/NCWest? Stop encouraging me to spend money D:<. I am working really hard to resist the urge to blow money on this game.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

My group has a whale dps, whale gear but a noob graphic card.

It's not a Graphic card you experience or cpu , but we have same problem in our group we have dps we have gear but without ctrl+f when all people starts attack frezee lagz and etc is happens . And after that i just realize i just need to go to shop and buy new cpu . But i don't understand witch one cpu we need to just not experience this ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ inside TT raid . Maybe someone can tell us from NC wtf is goin on and why ????? 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Dic said:

It's not a Graphic card you experience or cpu , but we have same problem in our group we have dps we have gear but without ctrl+f when all people starts attack frezee lagz and etc is happens . And after that i just realize i just need to go to shop and buy new cpu . But i don't understand witch one cpu we need to just not experience this ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ inside TT raid . Maybe someone can tell us from NC wtf is goin on and why ????? 

Finally some real comment. Thanks!

 

Looks like this isnt just us then. We r trying to stack all the soul burst on top those circles, then they can have an idea where to go. Still risk because line 1 and 2 are super close.... but let's see what happen. 

 

I don't rly thing how exactly ncsofct would help us. Maybe this TT raid is just a wall between players. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, mitcris10 said:

Good morning everyone. 

 

My raid group is having a very peculiar problem on TT first boss.

 

My group has a whale dps, whale gear but a noob graphic card.

 

Everyone is aware you need to see the other players skills to being able to see the “Soul Burst” spell, which is a problem.  They are already having struggles to play with Ctrl F disabled, can you imagine the fps with ctrlF activated + skills of others players?

 

Also is dumb af you need to activate other players skills to make a RAID MECH. Like wth?

 

My question is: There is any way to optimize this and make us being able to see the soul burst even on ctrl F mode?

OK. this is what i did .   first  go to advanced setting there  choose everything to number 2   then go to click  low end  pc.   u will  see  the  cycle and dps.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Superfour said:

OK. this is what i did .   first  go to advanced setting there  choose everything to number 2   then go to click  low end  pc.   u will  see  the  cycle and dps.

 

Thanks for this advise. I will try it tonight then. Let's hope it works.

Link to post
Share on other sites

All they would have to do is move that effect from person to something else that would work too (area, boss, dunno).

Not sure why NC didn't think of it. How badly their client is optimized, playing without CTRL-F in raids is a nightmare and shouldn't be required.

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On 5/15/2018 at 2:28 AM, Superfour said:

OK. this is what i did .   first  go to advanced setting there  choose everything to number 2   then go to click  low end  pc.   u will  see  the  cycle and dps.

 

CONFIRMED!  It works very very well!! thank you so much mate!

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, MCOnyx said:

All they would have to do is move that effect from person to something else that would work too (area, boss, dunno).

Not sure why NC didn't think of it. How badly their client is optimized, playing without CTRL-F in raids is a nightmare and shouldn't be required.

Well, my whole group set everything on 2, then low pc mode and everyone was using hongmoon uniform. Results = 30 fps minimum throughout the whole fight. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...