Lucy wml

Princess Cannonball expired

Recommended Posts

Lucy wml   

Hello,
I was very happy when the last event "Automaton Assault Event Dungeon" started, because I can do it with all my characters, and that was will help me alot, especially with the Princess Cannonball (cannon token), where I have a chance to get a great rewards.

I wasn't open all the Automaton boxes, and waited collect more then I will open it, but after the last update, I didn't found the giant pink Cannon of Fate in Jadestone Village to use the Princess Cannonball.
now I have a lot of Princess Cannonball on my characters
you wroted in the event link that the Princess Bloodlust Cannon of Fate duration is April 11–June 20.
http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/automaton-assault-event-dungeon-overview/
?name=date%2Bof%2Bthe%2Bevent.JPG

 

I sent a ticket for support and they said "Our apologies for the confusion".

 

but this confusing made me loss all my time I spent for this event.
You know it's not easy to play with 10 characters and keep login in and out, then got nothing !!!
What I have to do with this 50 Princess Cannonball?
If I know that will deleted in that time, I wasn't keep it to sell it for 1 cooper!!

 

I was think this is the best event to do it with all my characters but now it's made me so sad to lose all that time because the date in the website say "Princess Bloodlust Cannon of Fate

April 11–June 20"

I am not a pvp player and I want that "Bravery Coin Chest" to help my characters to have the Hongmoon Skills, and the other rewards was very great too for me.

 

What the point from events boxes if you will delete the big thing good in this event before we open the boxes ?

I don't like to open all boxes in same time and like to farm more then open all in one time, because I feel that gave me more luck, you can see this topic I wrote about "the luck"

 

The support team told me that "we will not be able to grant your request since the Princess Cannonball already expired." and the game developers are reading the forum thread frequently. 
now I don't know what to do with this 50 Princess Cannonball.

 

I don't know why they can't at least change it to me, could you please reset the giant pink Cannon of Fate in Jadestone Village to use the Princess Cannonball. or maybe if this event should be available again in the future, then I keep my 50 Princess Cannonball and wait see this event again ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cor   

It's shown on the item when it expires and the event was extended by one week thus showing it as expired already one week before. Sry but if you couldn't see that big red flag you can only blame yourself.

Edited by Cor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cor said:

It's shown on the item when it expires and the event was extended by one week thus showing it as expired already one week before. Sry but if you couldn't see that big red flag you can only blame yourself.

Agree. Everyone was freaking out to see the cannonball having the expired status. If you didn't freak out and tried to look for answer. ( even faction chat was full of people spamming about it) then the problem lies with you. 

 

My tip for you is. Do and finish event stuff before the next event starts. Seriously, the fact that you have 10 characters you should know these things.

Edited by 898005_1452550635

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lucy wml   
14 hours ago, 898005_1452550635 said:

Agree. Everyone was freaking out to see the cannonball having the expired status. If you didn't freak out and tried to look for answer. ( even faction chat was full of people spamming about it) then the problem lies with you. 

 

My tip for you is. Do and finish event stuff before the next event starts. Seriously, the fact that you have 10 characters you should know these things.

if you mean about this 

unknown.png

Yes, I saw that, and after asking about it we did not get an answer, so we thought it might be a bug.
It is not my fault if I read the written date on the official website to see that date is still valid. Have you read well and seen the picture at the top?

Princess Bloodlust Cannon of Fate duration is April 11–June 20.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Lucy wml said:

if you mean about this 

unknown.png

Yes, I saw that, and after asking about it we did not get an answer, so we thought it might be a bug.
It is not my fault if I read the written date on the official website to see that date is still valid. Have you read well and seen the picture at the top?

Princess Bloodlust Cannon of Fate duration is April 11–June 20.

I have played this game long enough to know that with every new event the current one ends.  Also your picture/screenshot link is broken.  At last but not least look at this: 

 

Automaton Assault Event Dungeon

Event Dungeon: April 11–May 2

Reward Redemption Period: April 11–June 20

6-member Event Dungeon

Level 50 character or higher required

 

This is from the link you provided. if you cared enough to read through the whole event page you will see the event active days are at the very top

 

 

Edited by 898005_1452550635

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Garlend   

I feel for ya op.

 

They should have left the cannons in jadestone a little longer so u could collect rewards and others as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

By no means do I enjoy defending NCSoft, for they mess up a lot of stuff. So I hate them way more than I like them. But for this one, you really need to admit your fault and be more careful next time. All the information regarding an event are usually on the event page itself.  You need to open it and read it thoroughly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i have the same problem as you

On 14/5/2018 at 4:15 PM, Lucy wml said:

Hello,
I was very happy when the last event "Automaton Assault Event Dungeon" started, because I can do it with all my characters, and that was will help me alot, especially with the Princess Cannonball (cannon token), where I have a chance to get a great rewards.

I wasn't open all the Automaton boxes, and waited collect more then I will open it, but after the last update, I didn't found the giant pink Cannon of Fate in Jadestone Village to use the Princess Cannonball.
now I have a lot of Princess Cannonball on my characters
you wroted in the event link that the Princess Bloodlust Cannon of Fate duration is April 11–June 20.
http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/automaton-assault-event-dungeon-overview/
?name=date%2Bof%2Bthe%2Bevent.JPG

 

I sent a ticket for support and they said "Our apologies for the confusion".

 

but this confusing made me loss all my time I spent for this event.
You know it's not easy to play with 10 characters and keep login in and out, then got nothing !!!
What I have to do with this 50 Princess Cannonball?
If I know that will deleted in that time, I wasn't keep it to sell it for 1 cooper!!

 

I was think this is the best event to do it with all my characters but now it's made me so sad to lose all that time because the date in the website say "Princess Bloodlust Cannon of Fate

April 11–June 20"

I am not a pvp player and I want that "Bravery Coin Chest" to help my characters to have the Hongmoon Skills, and the other rewards was very great too for me.

 

What the point from events boxes if you will delete the big thing good in this event before we open the boxes ?

I don't like to open all boxes in same time and like to farm more then open all in one time, because I feel that gave me more luck, you can see this topic I wrote about "the luck"

 

The support team told me that "we will not be able to grant your request since the Princess Cannonball already expired." and the game developers are reading the forum thread frequently. 
now I don't know what to do with this 50 Princess Cannonball.

 

I don't know why they can't at least change it to me, could you please reset the giant pink Cannon of Fate in Jadestone Village to use the Princess Cannonball. or maybe if this event should be available again in the future, then I keep my 50 Princess Cannonball and wait see this event again ?

i have the same problem as you. i wrote support about this and they don't give a crap about this whole mess.

i know everyone is pointing fingers at us, even players and support, but honestly i didnt even know about the fact that the cannonballs wouldnt be usable after the event ended. 

Every single event we had so far gave us the opportunity to use event currency 1 month after the event ended. So i did not think for even a second that these cannonballs wouldnt be available to use after event ended.

Sure they looked expired and everything and raised some flags - of course; but since we were still able to do the event dungeon, i didn't think any further than that.

 

And then, there was this whole forum post about this, saying clearly that they will expire - well, not everyone checks the forums, do they? I for one am that person, go on the forums every 2 weeks or whatever. This kind of announcement should have been posted in game, not on forums. If they are able to post announcements in F1 about new patches and the next stupidly amazing RNG box, I'm sure they could have posted info about the cannonballs too, right? But hey, it's not their fault for not thinking about properly informing players any more than it is my fault for not visiting the forums more often...or is it?..

 

I dont know how it was for the Valentine's event, with the wheel of fate - was it the same? the currency expired as soon as the event ended? Or you were able to spin the wheels of fate in yehara's mirage after the event, as well?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would like to thank whoever suggested and whoever had the power of decision on this: for people like who didnt spend their cannoballs for whatever reason, they were replaced with event currency which we could use in dragon express.

 

I really appreciate it, i feel our voices have been heard and my faith has been restored in NcSoft!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now