Daily challange dungeon nerf

Yogara

Dear GM's

I just wanted to inform you about a lot of ppl's opinion about the new daily challenge reward and the dungeon rewards.

Noone understands why the 1-10-100-1000 gold has been removed from the daily challenge, Why there is no elder dragon box anymore in SSM/EL and so on. Why got NS reward decreased despite Xanos' enrage time is the half now than before. Why got the IF/SSM and similar dungeons sidequests nerfed also to 30 silver, similar to zero. 
That's okey that nryu foundry is decreased from 5 gold BUT not understandable why to 1 gold and not 3 for example.

You can farm FAR LESS gold from dungeons, the new ppl who will start playing the game won't be able to gear up cuz they won't be able to buy anything, noone can buy a singel PTS in short time cuz there is literally no gold at all you can get.
Of course there is a way, you can but it for NCoin... That's the way this game becomes totally pay to win?

The soul event is fine, it works and we just hope that at least gold will be added back to the daily challenge box. The materials nw easier to get it is true. But PTS does not became easier and everyone needs only that for anything. 
About the dungeon reward decreasing, it was not thought through properly... Too much decreasement.

it's funny! you guys think that the devs or the community managers has anything to do with what is happening to the game ?!!! you fools!!! decisions are made in small meeting rooms by people wearing suits and using expensive perfume so you can't smell their ugliness.

The game is dead already, you rather don't know it or you don't want to know it but they know it and they are squeezing your pockets to feed new projects and keep their pathetic cycle.

I left the game already, two of the clans i joined they left as well.

My new strategy is play new MMOs till they start their pay to win system then i jump to another one. this is less expensive and less stressful and more enjoyable and my wife can profit more from my presence xD

Good luck boys

18 minutes ago, Huratius said:

it's funny! you guys think that the devs or the community managers has anything to do with what is happening to the game ?!!! you fools!!! decisions are made in small meeting rooms by people wearing suits and using expensive perfume so you can't smell their ugliness.

The game is dead already, you rather don't know it or you don't want to know it but they know it and they are squeezing your pockets to feed new projects and keep their pathetic cycle.

My new strategy is play new MMOs till they start their pay to win system then i jump to another one. this is less expensive and less stressful and more enjoyable and my wife can profit more from my presence xD

Good luck boys

It's not entirely true, because they are developing future content, however it does smell like a dead game if they don't start listening to us now cause later there won't be many left to listen.

On 14/5/2018 at 4:21 PM, DrindiX said:

It's not entirely true, because they are developing future content, however it does smell like a dead game if they don't start listening to us now cause later there won't be many left to listen.

i feel the game is  going to hell, as well.

as for the new content, it is copy-pasted after all from the KR version, so nobody's actually developing anything only for us. the only difference is the language difference, but yea,that's prob 2-3 people translating it anyway, no real devs.

On 5/14/2018 at 7:01 AM, Huratius said:

Good luck boys

What game to move on to next? I'm curious what mmorpg is fun at the moment.  I've played Wow, Aion, TERA, Cabal, 2moons, Rift, and now BnS until the fun died. Sea of Theives looks like a disappointment, same as Bless online. 

Archived