Sign in to follow this  
Ichirou163

Shop Gear, Where to get now?

Where do you acquire shop gear tokens now on rising soul event. With Hongsil's event removed and celestial basin daily shop gear  removed where else can i farm shop gear tokens? I need them for my gems since im still new to the game and have low gold (also they removed the gold from the daily reward chest and lower level dungeons :( making it harder to earn aside from using credit card) Please help!

OMG this game just makes gearing up without having to spend real money harder after every patch im quitting.......

It's true that it's really hard for beginners to get gold and mats now, but every event lasts 4-6 weeks and immediately afterwards the next event starts with basically the same rewards, so you can easily get your gems with event currency and solar pearls from the daily :o But I would recommend you to use the event currency to get a permanent soul, because gems you can get frome every event, but I don't think getting a soul will be that easy again^^

On 14/5/2018 at 7:38 AM, Ichirou163 said:

Where do you acquire shop gear tokens now on rising soul event. With Hongsil's event removed and celestial basin daily shop gear  removed where else can i farm shop gear tokens? I need them for my gems since im still new to the game and have low gold (also they removed the gold from the daily reward chest and lower level dungeons :( making it harder to earn aside from using credit card) Please help!

you will see that every event lasts for about 1 month. And only during that 1 month you are able to get said event currency.

Next event will always have a different event currency.