how many pristine astral oils do you need to get a permanent soul?

schupunk

how many days will the pristine astral oil event last?

how many pristine astral oils do you need to get a permanent soul?

stage 1 to 2 =  4 or 5 i forgot,

stage 2 to 3 =  5 or 6 i forgot,

stage 3 to 4 =  9

stage 4 to 5 =

stage 5 to 6 =

stage 6 to max =

they always say redeemable date but not the event duration.

I can only get 3 from D.C and maybe 1 more from NS.

I can't do weekly except DKV.

You will be able to continue earning Pristine Astral Oils until June 20th - maintenance date - after that, you will only be able to exchange them (until July 25th).

As for how many PAOs you need for an Awaken [type] Soul, that depends on your RNG as the last upgrade has a chance to fail and succeed. Obviously, if you succeed on your first attempt, you'll save more/spend less PAOs. 

If it helps you at all, the amounts are:

Stage 1 to Stage 2: 4 PAO.

Stage 2 to Stage 3: 4 PAO.

Stage 3 to Stage 4: 9 PAO.

Stage 4 to Stage 5: 9 PAO.

Stage 5 to Stage 6: 14 PAO.

Stage 6 to Brilliant Soul: 15 PAO + RNG.

Each time you fail, it fills the bar up by 9%.

25 minutes ago, Ludicium said:

stage 6 to Brilliant Soul: 15 PAO + RNG.

Each time you fail, it fills the bar up by 9%.

if you fail, do you  still remain at the stage 6 with some % bar up? and then you need another 15 PAO to try again and again with more golds?

and Brilliant soul to a final permanent soul exchange is guaranteed?

On 14/05/2018 at 2:11 AM, Ludicium said:

Stage 1 to Stage 2: 4 PAO.

Stage 2 to Stage 3: 4 PAO.

Stage 3 to Stage 4: 9 PAO.

Stage 4 to Stage 5: 9 PAO.

Stage 5 to Stage 6: 14 PAO.

Stage 6 to Brilliant Soul: 15 PAO + RNG.

also to buy the soul you need to spend 5 Oils, but that's once depending how many times you wanna use it tho..

1 hour ago, nonistaicho said:

ooh, that's awesome. i thought you lose your temp soul as well!

lol I thought same thing till I seen this thread. Last event similar to this one was if you failed you had to start over from stage 1.

On 14/5/2018 at 2:49 AM, schupunk said:

I can only get 3 from D.C and maybe 1 more from NS.

I can't do weekly except DKV.

Why would you not be able to do IF, EL, SJF and FAS :o

53 minutes ago, Garlend said:

lol I thought same thing till I seen this thread. Last event similar to this one was if you failed you had to start over from stage 1.

i still think we need to wait for somebody to actually do it and confirm it. dont think there's anyone who can try to get the permanent soul yet, even if they did the event dungeons everyday.

31 minutes ago, nonistaicho said:

i still think we need to wait for somebody to actually do it and confirm it. dont think there's anyone who can try to get the permanent soul yet, even if they did the event dungeons everyday.

It was all shown on stream nothing left to confirm.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/14/2018 at 10:11 AM, Ludicium said:

Astral Oils until June 20th

May 25th.  you have about 25 days left, I am at stage 6, i had 4 failures from 2 chars. bars are now 18% and 19 %.

quarantee win = 100 % / 9% = 11.1111111 trials = ( 12 trials - 2 fail trials I had )  x 15 oils = 150 oils needed.

all dailies for 25 days x 3 = 75 oils

Naryu Sanc for 25 days = 25 oils

3 weekly left ->  3 x 5 oils = 15 oils.

total = 75 + 25 + 15 = 115 oils  which is far less than 150 oils

each weekly gives 5 oils? I forgot.

not enough oils to win a permanent soul. this is totally bad.

why should I bother with doing NS?

I think I will just use them  to get few pet packs.

This is one nasty event. not enough oils to trick us.

@schupunk Correction: With the 1% additionally you get sometimes, it's safe to assume you only need 11 trials overall. Meanwhile, EL and IF also give oils. I don't know if you didn't list them, because you feel undergeared, though it's not too hard to get the minimum requirements to join them, or get carried through. In any case, they are part of the daily challenge on several days, so even if you don't like them, you can and should do them a few times. Lastly, you can do the weeklies on maintenance day too, if you got the time for it.

So overall, it's very doable to gain enough oils for a guaranteed upgrade. Still requires some grind and a tight schedule, though.

4 hours ago, Nivalias said:

With the 1% additionally you get sometimes, it's safe to assume you only need 11 trials overall.

ok I will recalculate it with 1 % addition if it happens more. but really.

if someone sells an  item for 9.999 coins instead of 10 coins, make you think it is cheaper, then the seller will do anything for a profit. so they are untrustworthy.

as for the same reason... if the win trial number is 11.00001 to make you think it is 11 and not 12. then i dont wanna trust them.

4 hours ago, Nivalias said:

EL and IF also give oils. I don't know if you didn't list them

e lair and iron... too much trouble at the moment...

I started to do naryu sanc several days before the event, been doing it maybe for 2 weeks. I "can only learn" to digest maybe 2 new dungeons per month (at least this was how i was doing things),

I just learned the complete weekly 7 days ago. 2 weekly's have been done for far.

but

I had to stare at the world chat for FAS for 2 days to get it done for my 6 chars. all fails at FAS.... well mostly

FAS boss has totally nasty FPS frames per second, I cant really do much.

I have to spend about 9 hours a day to get Naryu Sanc done for my 6 chars. everyone shuffles to land with the better gear players on and on.

I have been rejected 5000 times and been rejecting others 2000 times... quite literallly.

fail penalty to get a permanent soul --> 12 trials x 20 golds = about 240 golds per char

if I decide to give up NS, there is no point for even doing dailies. because making stage 5 or 6 still cost a lot of golds and I dont feel like doing the event to get 1 or 2 pet packs.

this rng is such a$$holish thing to do though I'd prefer for it to cost X amount period because I have other stuff I need to do with my time.
and the worst par is do "these" dungeons everyday then do these more to complete DC everyday cuz we just want you to waste ur time doing them... weeeeee 

At least just make all of them everyday part of the Daily challenge... geez
the % from stage 6 to brilliant is actually 0% then we start getting the chance to get it even so I don't think the 10% or 9% ("randomly") - more rng is not actually "10%" chance of success is only a display of thar barfilling up not the "actual" chance* of getting it so is pretty much basic to assume there is no 100% soul garanteed plus it's even worse to see the stream and have they laugh at us I got it on second try.. pffffffffft sure and then see so many pple complaining and linking with 50% +/- of thar same bar already filled up not even talking about most of them being unable to complete DC + 3 event dungeons everyday on their chars... so like alaways the "event" like they call it is just more farm camuflated + u can end up with a useless soul.

15 hours ago, Nivalias said:

With the 1% additionally you get sometimes, it's safe to assume you only need 11 trials

this is based on you already got 1% extra assumption.

>>May 25th.  you have about 25 days left, I am at stage 6,  I had 2 failures.

>>quarantee win  was 100 % / 9% = 11.1111111 trials -->( 12 trials - 2 fail trials I had )  x 15 oils = 150 oils needed.

quarantee win  is now  99 % / 9% = 11 trials --> ( 11 trials - 2 fail trials I had )  x 15 oils = 135 oils needed.

all dailies for 25 days x 3 = 75 oils

Naryu Sanc for 25 days   = 25 oils

3 weekly left x 5 oils      = 15 oils.

* total = 75 + 25 + 15 = 115 oils 

135 oils - 115 oils = 20 oils are gettable if I include irontech

150 oils - 115 oils = 35 oils were ungettable even if i included irontech. (watched 2 youtubes but too confusing,  do this and do that video, I may not have enough time for 6 chars to do irontech and NS in one day.... then converting them to couple of pet packs with many golds.)

I have 6 toons, they have the same levels and they have the same gears, no char is left behind doing this.

leveling one char took the same duration as leveling two chars, due to 100's of 3 min windstride waiting time.

Archived