Game rewards

Airiel69

This last update is not worth playing the game. The gold has lowered for the dailies and cost way to much to upgrade your gear. Since NCSoft teamed up with Gamigo I sure hope Gamigo is not behind all these changes. Gamigo is way too money hungry and has destroyed other games. This was a fun game till this last update, Not even worth buying a premium toplay any more. I played this game because rewards were fair and i was happy to get the premium. Was a bit difficult to upgrade your gear but was doable with persistants. Now it is not even enjoyable and Im not gonna spend money on a game to play for the rewards. Good luck. 

On 5/13/2018 at 9:33 PM, Airiel69 said:

This last update is not worth playing the game. The gold has lowered for the dailies and cost way to much to upgrade your gear. Since NCSoft teamed up with Gamigo I sure hope Gamigo is not behind all these changes. Gamigo is way too money hungry and has destroyed other games. This was a fun game till this last update, Not even worth buying a premium toplay any more. I played this game because rewards were fair and i was happy to get the premium. Was a bit difficult to upgrade your gear but was doable with persistants. Now it is not even enjoyable and Im not gonna spend money on a game to play for the rewards. Good luck. 

what do you mean they teamed up with gamigo? o.O

On 5/13/2018 at 12:33 PM, Airiel69 said:

I agree.

This needs to be posted and reposted 1000 more times and begin and end on every post anyone makes period until they fix this BS! What a slap in the face to all newer and mid lvl players who work hard and take the time to lvl and even invest money in the game when they can. It was already hard enough to gear up before and now this. It's disgusting and they should be ashamed for the way they are treating their player base. I don't know why everyone isn't furious about this. It's a big fat middle finger to my face after I handed them cash to support them and its unforgivable to me.

4 minutes ago, Aeryn Blackrose said:

This needs to be posted and reposted 1000 more times and begin and end on every post anyone makes period until they fix this BS! What a slap in the face to all newer and mid lvl players who work hard and take the time to lvl and even invest money in the game when they can. It was already hard enough to gear up before and now this. It's disgusting and they should be ashamed for the way they are treating their player base. I don't know why everyone isn't furious about this. It's a big fat middle finger to my face after I handed them cash to support them and its unforgivable to me.

They even removed the Gold Chest from high dungeons and the gold bar from daily challenges. Obviously, ''pushing players toward new content'' is just an excuse. The true purpose is pretty clear : sink gold, make player spend more time/money for the materials.

Spamming our disagreement won't make them change their strategy. I've decided not to spend any cent on this game anymore, it's the only effective answer. 

• 2 weeks later...

I aggree with everything. Posting here just for the original post to appear again in the list...

On 2018. 05. 16. at 1:16 AM, Aeryn Blackrose said:

I loved this. I think the same. 

Usual players on these games are not ppl who are 25-30  years old who can earn money enough to pay to win. It's usually 16-20 yers who are on univ, studying and so on. I'm like this thta's why :D Even I buy things sometimes. But if the game becomes unplayable cuz I cannot reach anything even if I Play every day, and I leave the game I will not spen a single coin on it. So it might be not much if it's just me. But if hundreds of players like me leaving, it'll matter that way.

So it's really bad for new players cuz they won't even start to play serious when they realise what is needed to gear up, so they won't spend any money.

It's worse for mid lvl players who might had a plan how to gear up, and now destroyed cuz there will be no gold simply to do that

it's maximum neutral to high end players, but not good defenetly

and it's bad for NCsof either when paying ppl leaving so.. They have a reason now to fix it, not just for our beautiful two blue eyes

Archived