Where is gold? Where are the materials?

Szczurosaw

I just want to say something as a new player. I think that NCSoft must think about add more material rewards in dungeons.
Ok You added more weekly rewards, but it is only once for a week. About daily and dungeons.
For example in Naryu Sanctum and higher dungeons before patch we had chance to gain even 6-7 chests with materials
per dungeons. Now We have chance to gain only one and 1-2 from accomplishing dungeons. Its a big difference. I am
farming IF and EL 10 hours per day and I am gaining from one day only about 60 sacred crystals and soulstones -
its too low quantity comparing to the situation before patch. I dont have now even opportunity to buy this chests
from bid because I cant drop anymore up to 7 chests, its not fair. I cant even drop 10-pack of soulstones and
sacred crystal in lair of the frozen fang, avalanche den or shattered masts. And about the gold. Imagine how hard
have brand new players now? The gold from daily vanished. The gold from lower dungeon is nerfed. For example Naryu
 Foundry give us 7 gold on premium and now give me not even 2 gold. The same thing is in Ebondrake Cidatel,
Desolate Tomb. Please consider the changes in game about materials and gold. Oh You even deleted chests 100,500,1000
and 5000 gold. How we can now earn gold and mats..

you have to do dungeons that are IF and above now to really get the most out of bns, by that I mean grinding those those dungeons that are above IF so that you can get the most rewards and materials because those dungeons have better lucent promise chest that give tradeble and bound mats now.

I realised grinding in this game is really not needed to earn gold you just have to know how to exploit how the market works. Reality is i am a low tier player affected by this patch also but i circumvented how market is and how easily you can manipulate it and use economy 101. Im earning 40g+ a day without going into dungeons. This week im going raven 3. Well like i said exploit the market. 

I WAS THE GUY REQUESTING FOR A FREE RAVEN IN HERE NOW I CAN AFFORD IT

1 hour ago, ToxicPeopleKiller said:

Well like i said exploit the market. 

so tell us more please. Are you that person that buys out all the cheap stuff then resells at a higher cost for profit. No wonder prices go stupid high. I really hope that isnt a method you use cause really it makes it hard on the entire community.

1 hour ago, ToxicPeopleKiller said:

I WAS THE GUY REQUESTING FOR A FREE RAVEN IN HERE NOW I CAN AFFORD IT

so basically you want things on  a silver platter given to you rather than working for it. I bet you like being carried in places you have no business belonging. I dont mind carrying people and helping them but when they flat out dont try to get things done for themselves then i have to say enough is enough.

So you only make 40 gold a day which is 280 gold a week because you only care to manipulate the market screw other people and not run dungeons...lol did you know i make roughly 1k plus between running dungeons, crafting and selling each week. 

As far as the OP post goes i agree ncsoft should have left the treasure pouches and chests in the lower tier dungeons. You want to lower the gold output fine but not the mats. The jury is still out for me when it comes to upgrade mats. As for the crafting mats i feel those have increased but i prefer to use those for crafting and not break my moonstones, sacred orbs or elysian orbs into upgrade mats.

14 minutes ago, LoliDolly said:

So you only make 40 gold a day which is 280 gold a week because you only care to manipulate the market screw other people and not run dungeons...lol did you know i make roughly 1k plus between running dungeons, crafting and selling each week. 

The problem here aren't people who can do the end game dung. Problems are people who can't, new people. Who can do Naryu Sanctum at most, and who have even problems to finish there weekly quest. Think about this, new player come  makes Belaful or Seraph to stage 10. Gets to 900AP, and now he wants to go for Raven. And for Raven not counting the not tradeble mats he needs more then 1500 gold. And weekly he earns 100 gold if his lucky of course ( if he does weekly challange  ). So what do you think those people will do? Yet again problems here arent whales or people who play this game for ages and are max-medium geared. The problem here are new people and returning people. 

6 hours ago, LoliDolly said:

so tell us more please. Are you that person that buys out all the cheap stuff then resells at a higher cost for profit. No wonder prices go stupid high. I really hope that isnt a method you use cause really it makes it hard on the entire community.

so basically you want things on  a silver platter given to you rather than working for it. I bet you like being carried in places you have no business belonging. I dont mind carrying people and helping them but when they flat out dont try to get things done for themselves then i have to say enough is enough.

As far as the OP post goes i agree ncsoft should have left the treasure pouches and chests in the lower tier dungeons. You want to lower the gold output fine but not the mats. The jury is still out for me when it comes to upgrade mats. As for the crafting mats i feel those have increased but i prefer to use those for crafting and not break my moonstones, sacred orbs or elysian orbs into upgrade mats.

40g+ (potential to get 1k ugh ive said too much). There are many ways to get gold. Yes if you have items you can get 1k gold per week in dungeons for us bale? 

ToxicPeopleKiller really? You think that stalkng market is that what I want to do in BnS? xD No.
Low level characters need back gold and materials. And high leveled need mats too from dungeons. 2 chests is not so many per dungeon.

This is the game's fault, again.  By continually nerfing item requirements and dungeons, every new player is unsatisfied if they can't hang with the big boys in 30 days, despite the fact that some of us took 2 years to get here.  By nerfing the hell out of everything the low-end experience isn't satisfying, and people can play alts funded by their mains without the need of playing with the noobies..

4 hours ago, Tufa said:

By continually nerfing item requirements and dungeons

Every mmo does that, just the way is different. While BnS is giving new content on the same level (55) and nerfs the older one, other games just give a new max level where the old content becomes obsolete. The rebalancing of the 09.05. actually makes it much harder to gear up the accessories, which are quiet important for the content NS+. But I'll agree to the nerf of dungeon mechanics, they are not conductive for players development.

5 hours ago, Tufa said:

every new player is unsatisfied if they can't hang with the big boys in 30 days, despite the fact that some of us took 2 years to get here.

At the moment it's not 30 days. With the new enrage timer of the last boss of NS players aren't able to complete this dungeon anymore after finishing the story quest and having a party of same geared players. They rely on better geared players to succeed in this dungeon, even with executing the left over "mechanics" in the right way. Even if they do NS the gold income for these players is more limited than ever.

5,85g Naryu Sanctum

1,95g Naryu Foundry

1,95g Desolate Tomb

2,21g Ebondrake Citadel (3 quests)

1,111g 5Sogun's Lament

2,015g Shattered Masts

3,0225g Sundered Nexus (3 quests)

0,9789g Gloomdoom Incursion

0,9815g Cold Storage

0,39g Avalanche Den

0,512g Awakened Necropolis (2 quests)

1,04g Heaven's Mandate

0,39g Lair of the Frozen Fang

0,52g Ebon Hall

0,52g Ebondrake Hideout

0,273g Chuanka Frost Cavern

0,273g The Shrieking Caverns

0,245g Ogong's Folly

0,245g Talus Dungeon

1,1375g Midnight Skypedal Plains (4 quests)

0,377g Tower of Infinity

3,9651g Mushin's Tower 1-15 (9 quests)

0,468g Brawl in the Basin

30,425g/day

This is an example for the daily income, some of the lower dungeons might not be the best choice because of the open field quests in Gunwon City, but the total difference would be about 1 or 2 gold more. To upgrade any draken accessory it needs 100 legendary jewels in average (as the sheet from ncsoft shows) so you need 2000g to buy them, this would take 66 days per draken accessory just for the jewels without any breakthrough and only if you're able to do Sanctum. Without Sanctum it takes 82 days. If you would do the weeklies in addition it would take 54 or 64 days.  The average player doing these dungeons is farming for the jewels of one drakan accessory approximately between 54 and 82 days, neglected that the player earns and spends money on items in dungeons. So I would estimate it takes about 80-100 days to upgrade the bracelet and the weapon to a stage, where the player can start to run IF/EL for better income in a premade party (although it's still hard without ring, earring and necklace) and can actually join BT raids that are able to clear 1-4 for sure (not as a buyer, as you don't have the gold anyway).

And I'm sorry to say this, but I don't wanna wait two years to play with new players, while many of the older ones quit/take a break.

6 hours ago, Tufa said:

By nerfing the hell out of everything the low-end experience isn't satisfying

Hell yes, even in low-end content doing the mechanics should be the main part of a dungeon. It would be enough if all low-end bosses have self-destructive mechanics like DT/EC that must be done by the players or the enrage timer will hit (even in normal mode). The low-end dungeons should care less about players damage and more about executing mechanics and getting rewarded for it.

In the last update they said they are making the untradable upgrade materials easier to get yet it became harder. If i was a new player i would just quit the game with the latest changes because it is impossible to get gold/materials now, unless you invest good amount of euros into the game.

Just now, sunkwolf said:

NcSoft its trying to kill BNS ?

More like they are trying to squeeze out as much profits are they can before the game dies from not enough players. If you don't have enough players (especially premium) then you start losing money and they move on. 

@Nemises Your post is pretty nice, but it lacks one very important notion. People can't run NS without at least one player having something like 160-180k+ dps. The 5 minute enrage timer makes it impossible to clear Xanos with purely 1k bales, even if all have bracelets. No chance in the nine circles.

16 hours ago, MassiveEgo said:

@Nemises Your post is pretty nice, but it lacks one very important notion. People can't run NS without at least one player having something like 160-180k+ dps. The 5 minute enrage timer makes it impossible to clear Xanos with purely 1k bales, even if all have bracelets. No chance in the nine circles.

I thought I would have considered it here 

On 15.5.2018 at 12:14 AM, Nemises said:

Without Sanctum it takes 82 days

Anyway the 5 minute enrage timer should be a bug according to the patch notes:

Naryu Sanctum

• The enrage timer for Xanos has been reduced to 8 minutes, down from 10.

I don't know if I should laugh or cry that this happened to a dungeon of the current event.

Why would they even reduce the enrage timer for Xanos, that's so ridiculous. with the 5min enrage timer, you need an average of 300k/s damage for the whole party to clear it, that's 50k/s per person, a normal 900-1000ap baleful player can't do that damage.

and there is a lot more changes on this patch that makes no sense. sometimes i just Wonder if they are using their brains when making changes or not.

Archived