Farming Dead dungeons

Kyootic

If the new patch allows you to purchase the full Junghado outfit now then why cant the same be done to the rest of the dead dungeons that drop cosmetics? The achievement merchant even has the cobalt hair and the female BSH outfits along with quite a few other items but for some reason  they missed quite a lot of  dead dungeon cosmetics that are a real pain to farm for. 

Honestly I'd rather spend gold to get the Scarlet mask that I've been trying to get since November 2017. Half the people who got the scarlet mask were either incredibly lucky (which is a very small %) or they got it from the Merchant of Wonders a couple years back. If they cant figure out what currency to use to purchase dead dungeon cosmetics then can they just put it in the achievement merchant for some fabric and gold like they did with cobalt hair? At least that way people have an actual chance to get it as compared to being driven crazy that they have yet to get something they've been going after for nearly half a year and still had no luck

Im not joking about trying to get scarlet mask for almost 6 months. RNG seems to let me get the Bullet time set before i even complete the 10 Yeoharan defeat achievement but a cosmetic from a dead dungeon wont even give me a glint of hope. In stead of spamming Hollows Heart like i should be, Im instead obsessed with trying to get a scarlet mask that has a very low chance rate for some reason despite it being a dead dungeon now. Let's not mention the fact that blindfold has a higher drop rate because I got 2 of those suckers in the span of 6 months but still no scarlet?? Just end the suffering already and let me directly buy it because I want to move on from this dungeon.

Just voicing my support for this. There are a few dungeons and instances I've been farming for over a year.

Dreadtide Arena, Goldleaf Foundry, Zaiwei Ruins, Shadowstrike, to name a few. Not all, but some of these instances can be very tedious or time consuming, with dialogue you have to wait through (i'm looking at you Dreadtide). Another option, like achievement vendor would be a welcome addition. I'd also like to throw the option in for the rare weapon skins from places like NSH/E.Fleet into this same general boat.

FYI - Yes i know there are a few people that get lucky after a couple runs. I am not one of those people.

• 3 weeks later...

I mean if they're not going to increase the drop rate for dead dungeon cosmetics then at least let me buy it with gold. I dont even care if it costs 200g (please dont actually because that's ridiculous for dead dungeon cosmetics. Already  got cobalt hair at 100g and it only interests me for so long before i find the unrealistic flopping annoying as heck)....you get my drift though. Dead dungeon cosmetics shouldn't be a "chance" at this point considering how far we've gotten, it should just be like junghado set: purchasable. Or at the very least:higher chance rate. 

:tired:

3 hours ago, Zordrage said:

Lets not...

that's now the LAST and ONLY reason to run old dungeons.... lets not make them even more irrelevant....

but they are irrelevant, have you ever been inside Jukto's Repose?

Archived