Sign in to follow this  
AmonPatg

Get gold

AmonPatg   

Well I have an important doubt that with the new changes in the rewards of the dungeons has affected me directly, I was stuck and I have no way to get gold to progress. The most difficult dungeon that I can do in NF because the ap that I have does not give me for others or they kink me instantaneously. What do I do to get gold now? Apart from having to do the weekly missions?
Please help

Fiana   

Join a clan, a nice clan... do daily together while have voice chat will make the game far more easier than try to solo everything

SkFy   

Dailies are sh.., its not even worth it to farm them
Yunsang/weeklies is the only way to get decent gold,
But yunsang is hard for new people, you used to be able to farm mountain dew/craft materials to get ready for yunsang... but ofcourse everything been nerfed to the ground so people are more eager to grab their creditcard...
This has to change, and people should stand up against this.... but, too much people who protecting ncsoft... and act like the game would die without whales spending money on dumb stuff, but we all know better... thats not the reason the game is dying... its cause of what ncsoft is doing to the game... not cause whales dont buy enough rng boxes already.

Corvenir   

I keep coming back to forums to see if changes have been announced.

This is a" it's time to change games update for me"

Everyone's so aggro in high tier, I don't enjoy bothering to try.

I've got no way to get gold for empyrean stones now NS gives me 4g...and that's if I feel like going through the "why AP so low, rage quit players."

Edited by Corvenir
Forgot the word to

Laura099   
11 minutes ago, Corvenir said:

I keep coming back to forums to see if changes have been announced.

This is a" it's time to change games update for me"

Everyone's so aggro in high tier, I don't enjoy bothering to try.

I've got no way to get gold for empyrean stones now NS gives me 4g...and that's if I feel like going through the "why AP so low, rage quit players."

Worst part is they're justified now. I 4manned NS, did 170k myself, and we barely met enrage timer though we were stunning.
Though i had the highest gear, everyone there was likely pulling 60k+ since i had blackwing

5 hours ago, AmonPatg said:

Well I have an important doubt that with the new changes in the rewards of the dungeons has affected me directly, I was stuck and I have no way to get gold to progress. The most difficult dungeon that I can do in NF because the ap that I have does not give me for others or they kink me instantaneously. What do I do to get gold now? Apart from having to do the weekly missions?
Please help

You learn yunsang. And you repeat it. Over, and over, and over, and over again. No matter how long every run takes, you just do it. Then, you sell the elysian orbs and sacred orbs to get some stuff, trade yunsang beads for tower of infinity tickets and you do that over and over and over again, no matter how much you hate it. 

That is all your options. And literally it is the ONLY way now.

Well, apart from getting friends who are willing to carry you in higher dungeons. Or give you a small loan of 20k gold to get geared.

Also, SSP dailies still give a few tradable soulstones? Haven't been to there since the patch, but last I checked you still got like 7ss per quest. Have fun there too!

Edited by MrBubbles

13 hours ago, SkFy said:

Dailies are sh.., its not even worth it to farm them
Yunsang/weeklies is the only way to get decent gold,
But yunsang is hard for new people, you used to be able to farm mountain dew/craft materials to get ready for yunsang... but ofcourse everything been nerfed to the ground so people are more eager to grab their creditcard...
This has to change, and people should stand up against this.... but, too much people who protecting ncsoft... and act like the game would die without whales spending money on dumb stuff, but we all know better... thats not the reason the game is dying... its cause of what ncsoft is doing to the game... not cause whales dont buy enough rng boxes already.

While i agree economy of this game and dungeon gold nerfs are out of control and some store elements and membership are not that great, i dont agree with anything else. Everything else is nothing but a problem created by the toxic community and community alone, not the game. Some parts of the game certainly has absurdly low rng such as asura ember but otherwise i dont see a problem in game design.
It is not games fault if people decide to be arseholes and demand 2 times higher ap for dungeons than what is needed.  It is not games fault if people decide to afk in middle of the dungeon. Sure game doesnt have failsafes to prevent such bad behaviour BUT that doesnt make it games fault. It is the fault in attitudes and mindsets of people themselves and that causes new players to be stuck, unable to progress and get into certain dungeons they should already be able to do to get the next set of upgrades (naryu foundry was designed for baleful 7 to 9, raven was designed for baleful 10 to 12 to get raven(duh), etc. it only comes to the ability to complete them assuming you get the party). And because of that it creates an illusion that the game is heavily p2w and you cannot get anything without paying, which is most certainly not true.
Especially now that they nerfed most of the old content making it practically easier than easy mode. You can get mats easily, you can get all those upgrades easily if you put the time to it and that is the second part. Time. Yes there are absurd amounts of bad rng boxes and trove and whatnot but that doesnt mean you cannot farm dungeons for mats. Sure it takes a longer time to do now, still you can farm them. Nothing stops you. Realistically if you have around 2-3 hours time to play per day, you CANNOT expect to be in the same level gearwise in same amount of time as someone who either A. Pays for the gear or B. plays the game 10 hours a day farming stuff. Obviously if you play that little it takes longer to get gear, logic. This game was designed to be played more than 3 hours a day, unfortunately, so deal with it. Yes gold has been nerfed in old dungeons and all that. I agree gold rewards are bit sh*t atm, yada yada all that. If those were to be fixed, in my opinion there is nothing else but the toxic community preventing you from progressing after that. You are supposed to farm all your mats from dungeons, basin etc. Instead of buying everything with gold. Even f2p daily wheel can help you a bit.

SkFy   
On 5/13/2018 at 9:12 AM, Amarathiel said:

While i agree economy of this game and dungeon gold nerfs are out of control and some store elements and membership are not that great, i dont agree with anything else. Everything else is nothing but a problem created by the toxic community and community alone, not the game. Some parts of the game certainly has absurdly low rng such as asura ember but otherwise i dont see a problem in game design.
It is not games fault if people decide to be arseholes and demand 2 times higher ap for dungeons than what is needed.  It is not games fault if people decide to afk in middle of the dungeon. Sure game doesnt have failsafes to prevent such bad behaviour BUT that doesnt make it games fault. It is the fault in attitudes and mindsets of people themselves and that causes new players to be stuck, unable to progress and get into certain dungeons they should already be able to do to get the next set of upgrades (naryu foundry was designed for baleful 7 to 9, raven was designed for baleful 10 to 12 to get raven(duh), etc. it only comes to the ability to complete them assuming you get the party). And because of that it creates an illusion that the game is heavily p2w and you cannot get anything without paying, which is most certainly not true.
Especially now that they nerfed most of the old content making it practically easier than easy mode. You can get mats easily, you can get all those upgrades easily if you put the time to it and that is the second part. Time. Yes there are absurd amounts of bad rng boxes and trove and whatnot but that doesnt mean you cannot farm dungeons for mats. Sure it takes a longer time to do now, still you can farm them. Nothing stops you. Realistically if you have around 2-3 hours time to play per day, you CANNOT expect to be in the same level gearwise in same amount of time as someone who either A. Pays for the gear or B. plays the game 10 hours a day farming stuff. Obviously if you play that little it takes longer to get gear, logic. This game was designed to be played more than 3 hours a day, unfortunately, so deal with it. Yes gold has been nerfed in old dungeons and all that. I agree gold rewards are bit sh*t atm, yada yada all that. If those were to be fixed, in my opinion there is nothing else but the toxic community preventing you from progressing after that. You are supposed to farm all your mats from dungeons, basin etc. Instead of buying everything with gold. Even f2p daily wheel can help you a bit.

Well the toxic community is another story..
But it's just hard for people to start atm... and now even yunsang farm is kinda meh, cause sacred orb prices are super low..