Lunar Twilight Flowers: What to do with them?

Lunar Twilight Flowers: What do I do with them? I am actually being totally 100% serious.

The new patch made it so that dungeons like Naryu Sanctum are handing out lunar twilight flowers. Now... NCsoft KNOWS they changed it so that just doing the quest hands you the entire Midnight Skypetal Plains Soul Shield, and when I look at the tooltip for The Lunar Twilight Flowers, it only says that you can spend them at the vendor in MSP, so I went there, but the vendor only has the soul shield pieces, which no one needs, ESPECIALLY people who are running stuff like Naryu Sanctum and above... and the vendor also has an outfit.

Why would NCsoft decide to re-balance the dungeon rewards where the whole point is, taking out pointless hand out items while putting in Lunar Twilight Flowers, which is an equally pointless item to hand out in higher dungeons?  Surely, since this was the very topic they were thinking about, they had a purpose for this move in mind right?

It leads me to believe that there is actually a purpose for Lunar Twilight Flowers that is not listed on the tooltip, and I just don't know about it? I checked the transmutation recipes, and checked the peach merchant in Celestial Basin, but neither one has anything useful for Lunar Twilight Flowers, so again, why are we handing so many of these out? Anyone have any ideas?

there's no 

On 11/5/2018 at 11:19 PM, NorbertTheOpinionated said:

Already have a nearly maxed BT / raven soul shield, so there is no point in maxing it. Don't play any alts, and even if I did, they would have the soul shield handed to them for free too. I suppose I could use the flowers to upgrade the alt's soul shield though... if I played any.

Any other ideas?

there's no usable point to those lunar flowers, my friend. it's only the stupidity of our amazing game publishers.

lunar flowers were not mentioned in the patch notes, neither was removing the biddable chests from dungeons - somehow one took the place of the other.

so i think this is just a bug which guess what? will become the new normal because they are too stupid to do anything about it

unless we give them feedback about this and keep complaining, right? in their stream they said this is how things get done, that's how the pet pack got acc bound.

so let the forum threads flow - i have no idea how else to give them feedback, i'd have a few curse words on my mind to transmit to their decision makers!

On 5/16/2018 at 11:56 AM, RavTH said:

cosmetics like outfit hats?

I already have the outfits that I can get for flowers that I want. 

Basically the bottom line is, it seems that NCsoft decided that dungeons like Naryu Sanctum should be dropping lunar twilight flower, but if you are running Naryu Sanctum, you probably have next to no use for Lunar Twilight Flowers anymore.

34 minutes ago, NorbertTheOpinionated said:

I already have the outfits that I can get for flowers that I want. 

Basically the bottom line is, it seems that NCsoft decided that dungeons like Naryu Sanctum should be dropping lunar twilight flower, but if you are running Naryu Sanctum, you probably have next to no use for Lunar Twilight Flowers anymore.

Yeah, NCWest is very bad at giving proper rewards to proper contents. Take a look of those Hard Mode rewards where they offer BT Soul Shield chests and BT accessories to VT-geared players.

Archived