So what do u want from us guys?

thieve

Daily challenge gold reward removed,many dungeon gold rewards cut off to as a joke...Not only gold,all mats are removed.I did yeti and I couldn't believe my eyes...

On the other hand what about for new players? What they can do now after complete the main story? They cannot do anything without pay money if they wanna do something now.

Honestly why I pay money to game? I need only gold and the game is takin away from me every patch. So do u think I pay money and sell Ncoin for gold?

No way....I dont care how the game is cool.The real cool game is who call itself "truly free" should be soooooooooo much friendly for their players than this.The fun is gone...I was happy to dream to get 1k gold from dailies.I know I will not have any chance to get but still was weirdly exciting.I was soooo happy at least when I drop 100 gold.That was "top" thing why I am finishin for daily challenges.Now u r take over that too...

I am playing maybe over 20 years many mmos and I am noticed something every time same thing about Korean games: They r great,fun,nice graphics and game play and they r god damit most hungry and greedy ones.

So back to topic...Really I want to know..What do u want from us guys? Do u read any game forums about BnS in the net? What r they talking about these days about this game how much become to pay2win in west servers? Its beyond to pay2win...Its pay everything what u got to play.Why I spend couple of hundred bucks to your "RNG" boxes and doesnt any info how much I got chance to get something good?

Anyway I am sure u can monitoring how incomes goin on.And I am sure that incomes goin down.Keep doin this guys.Next patch I hope U remove more thing from the game till to totally unplayable and keep saying "truly free (in your dreams)"Enjoy ur future from now with few whales in whole game server.

"Our vision is to move from a F2P business model to one that will still allow the game to be played for free, whilst giving 99% of our player base an immense desire to purchase Ncoins in order to effectively and efficiently move forward in the game. 

We feel that we can achieve this by having engaging endgame raids and dungeons everyone can run with as little reward as possible in return. But that's not all, players, both new and old can participate in events such as our quarterly event, often referred to as "Trove" and our "RNG box" event which occurs during the non-trove period. 

As you know, this is an extremely delicate balance, if not implemented correctly, the entire player base might be able to progress at a normal pace, and so, in order to make sure this does not happen, you will start to see subtle changes to our mid to late game content to counteract our events, such as diminishing material rewards, gold and experience earned.

Once these changes have been implemented, we will take your feedback on them and then slowly start to implement them into our raids, with the ultimate goal of making every player feel the sensation and satisfaction of running raids and endgame dungeons for nothing more than materials and items they will no longer need nor want."

(not an official response of course)

For my alt, I have no clue about how the hell should I upgrade my Baleful/Seraphs, Dungeons that drop void fragments are too high for a character at that level, and the weapon drop is almost impossible in the appropriate dungeons after you removed the dynamic quest reward crate completely..... The only way to do so is sending all those mats from my main to my alts and upgrade stuff. It is fine for me, but what about new players? They have no way to upgrade their weapons...... sigh

1 hour ago, The Hepta K said:

For my alt, I have no clue about how the hell should I upgrade my Baleful/Seraphs, Dungeons that drop void fragments are too high for a character at that level, and the weapon drop is almost impossible in the appropriate dungeons after you removed the dynamic quest reward crate completely..... The only way to do so is sending all those mats from my main to my alts and upgrade stuff. It is fine for me, but what about new players? They have no way to upgrade their weapons...... sigh

You can get void fragments with peaches

If you have any better idea, go ahead.

Cheaper to upgrade the baleful/seraph with the weapons purcaseable at that place too. Void fragment cost 1200 peaches each, the weapon cost starts at 900, latter ones costing more and also costing naryu tablets... which you also can get there for 300 peaches.

For old version, if you are lucky, within a few runs of dungeon, you will get your weapon drop, I'd prefer that way, cause even if you don't get your weapon, you can at least have naryu tablets by free after every run, then you can save up for future use. But now, people are forced into Celestial basin farming peaches............ and the dungeons now seemed useless. 

A long standing annoyance I've had with at least this version, of this game is how much the changes are done in relation to the top end players. Even events they've said were aimed at helping people gear up, could end up favoring the top end players more, like one where they said that, yet the event involved doing the dungeons they just released in the same patch. They gimped the hell out of mid level dungeon rewards, since they want people doing the high level dungeons more, but the top end players were already doing high level dungeons constantly, and they already were giving multiple times more gold, and other good rewards you couldn't get from mid level dungeons.

End result is that those at the top are always in good shape, while those that wren't at the top already will now have an even harder time getting to that point, especially new players, yet those at the top will always complain when NCSoft tries to do anything to help people catch up. That's nothing new with this game, it's just getting to be worse lately as they've been nerfing older dungeon rewards more than before since the level 55 update near as I can tell. People keep saying this game tries to help new players by reducing upgrade costs, but this is actually inaccurate, what they have been doing is just shifting the grind forward with the release of new content/upgrades, the grind in the end doesn't seem much better. The low cost equipment will still be treated as trash by those at the top end, who will often refuse to team with such people, even in mid level dungeons. Right now the Baleful/Seraph line seems to be nearing end of its run like other weapon upgrade paths have, and it wouldn't surprise me if they at least largely phased it out when act nine is released.

simple, all they want is u burn all of ur money or mastercard

from their statement i can conclude, this game "right now and for future" only for hardcore gamer and rich gamer
casual gamer "should" get out from here 
:) :)

I'm just watched-read many discussions,videos on reddit-youtube and steam.There is 1 fact for almost every1 agree: This patch is makes very hard to play for new players without any help. Mostly of them have no idea how can the new players  geared even bale-seraph to stage 12 with "empty" dungeons.

especially check out this one from min 12:50 :

Archived