Forums

Does Team Bloodlust wants to quit BnS?

ValatineX

Like the topic says.

After the new patch things went south they nerfed the fun out of it it became unintresting to do DC or the purple train.

- Nerf Gold income

- Nerf Loot

- Removed boxes in higher dungeons

Is like they want to get rid of the players because the PVE changes are beyond stupid dev must have a screw loose that they think this is what players want we.

Wonder if they listen us players or the investers....

I hope they see that their great idea is killing the game and rollback or changes things for the beter new and mid tier players will see BnS as a Korean grindfest.

I know some love the changes and some hate it with passion.

Yep, but nothing gonna change... cause ncsoft is just dumb.
Most people can barely get enough gold for VT gear, let alone go to the new raid...
They said they would release updates slower, but that obviously was a lie.
They are killing the game.

Ncsoft really has to think of a way to keep the game fun for everyone, not just their favorite classes, or creditcard warriors.
People with lower gear should have the possibility to grind gold aswel,
A few months ago i could farm mountain dew/craft materials... this was a good start till you had enough gear to farm yunsang, so you could continue farming that..
Now farming gold is nearly impossible for new people, so i usually just advice them to just do dailies and in the meanwhile start creating their alt-army, for free draken cores/gold from dailies/weeklies etc...
Which sucks if your a clan leader, cause it basically causes a lot of inactivity cause everyone playing 6million alts...

And dont even get me started on pvp..

Most of my guild just quit as well. I canceled membership and uninstalled this morning. The few streamers I watch are barely on anymore. This is the same trend as all the other games experienced before they die. 

If you refuse to listen to the players, the players stop playing. The game has had all its fun sucked out of it, even for the credit card warriors. 

I look at my clan's discord and barely see anyone playing bns and some days none playing at all. It seems a majority have moved on to other games or waiting to link up again for new games coming out. I used to log on to do dailies and log back off and that eventually turned into not logging on at all. Now it's been a month since I've logged in though I still check back for updates to see if things are going any better. It's a bummer to see the state the game is in now since now that I'm done with finals and on summer break I would of had more time to play.

On 5/14/2018 at 1:35 AM, Nala said:

I look at my clan's discord and barely see anyone playing bns and some days none playing at all. It seems a majority have moved on to other games or waiting to link up again for new games coming out. I used to log on to do dailies and log back off and that eventually turned into not logging on at all. Now it's been a month since I've logged in though I still check back for updates to see if things are going any better. It's a bummer to see the state the game is in now since now that I'm done with finals and on summer break I would of had more time to play.

The thing is this game gets very VERY boring really fast and stale. you need to run the same dungeons 100's of times to get something.

If you compare this to other games, they arent this grind insane. BnS is simply a credit card game...you are encouraged to spend money to progress. (given you can get everything just by farming etc but it will take you years).

Compared to other games, even tera is better in terms of what you can do in game as it has multiple other choices and you do not need to run dungeons 100's of time to progress gear, plus they actually listen to the players.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived