Ew, Lucky Dumplings again

Kozuki

eBULtY7.jpg

RNG boxes give lucky dumplings. Event boxes give lucky dumplings. Event dungeon gives Lucky Dumpling for dynamic quest. Now even Daily Login Rewards gives lucky dumplings.

Seriously, is NCWest obsessed with Lucky Dumpling or something? Or is it a new trend after Fortune Potion?

Why don't they just adds event currency like the previous event? Would be a lot more helpful.

agreed, getting this events currency is a pain in the ass to get.  not everyone has time to do ns, if, and el especially since they're decently mech-heavy dungeons if you lack the dps for them.  it doesn't make sense as to why they didn't put the currency in cb and dragon like they did for the last event so then everyone has a chance at getting 3+ a day

we don't even need these garbage lucky dumplings, i have about 500 in my vault that i don't use bc i can use better buff foods that they shoved onto players from other events/daily dash

Doubly agreed. Last event was worth doing, as was waiting out the log in timer for event materials, especially as premium. Right now I'm just like...what am I even paying for besides the convenience of dragon express?

As an acquired taste maxed user, I find lucky dumplings disgusting since I can enjoy infinitely many mild/spicy dumplings at almost 0 cost. sometimes hot soup with even more buff. Only if lucky dumplings' buff can stack over my other buff, then I won't mind taking them

5 hours ago, nonistaicho said:

i agree, receiving these lucky dumplings when they introduced other type of food which is 10 times better is just...a slap in our face, i tell you.

If I told you that I would pay you money to slap me in the face would you? Hell yes you would. This is the mindest of this game. If we keep paying for the face slaps they'll keep them coming. 

Archived