awww... I knew it.. D:

16 hours ago, Somx said:

I think she looks pretty.

you thinkso?? than kyou :D

16 hours ago, koolfactor said:

:heart:

o.o

16 hours ago, MassiveEgo said:

I wouldn't say ugly. More like slightly generic. 80% of the jins on Jinsoyun have the same face with slight makeup variations.

I see.. interesting... i wonder how in jinsoyun they have the same face i did my char like 4 times with vouchers maybe they arent alike alike but maybe kinda close tho.. Im in yura server.

14 hours ago, Thicc Stoccpot said:

I have two "reasons" to say you are not ugly... :shy:

lmao... eyes up here...

14 hours ago, Kasumi Rose said:

Don't accidentally fall into the pit of doubting your character, or you'll end up like me, accidentally making a worse character

no no isnt that im doubting its just that im never satisfied on how i re do or create my chars, this is 4th voucher i used lel, its just that i want make my chars unique tho....

5 hours ago, RavTH said:

preset pls.

nope. sry..  :/

The thing with this one, is that you'll need to accentuate the eyes a bit more. Maybe a slightly fluffed up eye shadow which goes out and up from the center of the face. Also that lipstick is totally not for that hair and skin color combo. Other than that, she's fine.

On 5/11/2018 at 9:22 AM, Liteflitz said:

no no isnt that im doubting its just that im never satisfied on how i re do or create my chars, this is 4th voucher i used lel, its just that i want make my chars unique tho....

That's going to be hard since, no matter what, the characters are all always under the same art-style. But you can do what I did and use references from other characters in different games with different art-styles or reference real people so it'll force you to kind of make a unique character.

On 12/5/2018 at 7:38 PM, Kasumi Rose said:

That's going to be hard since, no matter what, the characters are all always under the same art-style. But you can do what I did and use references from other characters in different games with different art-styles or reference real people so it'll force you to kind of make a unique character.

I know i know the art style is the hard part, even when i tried crate a gon she was so hard to custimozie and i did i took reference from a game for her face traying make her unique tho.

On 11/5/2018 at 5:29 PM, MassiveEgo said:

The thing with this one, is that you'll need to accentuate the eyes a bit more. Maybe a slightly fluffed up eye shadow which goes out and up from the center of the face. Also that lipstick is totally not for that hair and skin color combo. Other than that, she's fine.

I see... I knew something was kidna off but wasnt sure what was...

On 11/5/2018 at 11:52 AM, Ujarac said:

so pretty :heart:

Aww.. thank you

18 hours ago, SayhaSeer said:

Nah just kidding it looks pretty :nosebleed:

"It" looks pretty? I think your gesture defeats it's own purpose :giggle:

On a more serious note, we need more hairstyles! Was just looking at OPs toon and thought "she'll look grand with a hairstyle that combines curls and bangs with a curly top heavy ponytail".

On 15/5/2018 at 9:08 PM, SayhaSeer said:

And why did i login to forums before sleep, Now i will have nightmares :JinsoyunPale:

Nah just kidding it looks pretty :nosebleed:

She isnt a IT... well thank you...

21 hours ago, MassiveEgo said:

"It" looks pretty? I think your gesture defeats it's own purpose :giggle:

On a more serious note, we need more hairstyles! Was just looking at OPs toon and thought "she'll look grand with a hairstyle that combines curls and bangs with a curly top heavy ponytail".

Ikr, i think we should get more stuff like that

8 minutes ago, Draknalor said:

I think your character looks nice, What do you think of mine?

Od00EDo.jpg

wFsNT4n.jpg

Full Body and without the Yunsang hair

CqRRIKa.jpg

I think she is ok, im not an expert on Gons.. for me are hard to customize.. :/ maybe someone can tell 

Archived