Thanks for this exciting patch... I mean ugh ..

Tekoek0911

this is the worst patch ever ! thanks for the changes ! :

-nerfed gold in deungons

-removed tradebale mats from weekly deungons

-removed gold from daily challenge chest

-removed lucent promises chest

-removed all the good things

-you guys want us to do high deungons, such as dd, hh,sm,ST, and IF EL NS, oh really??? and to do these , we need TO be geared ! peapoles recruit only 1.1k+ for these ! do you even play the game 

your hosting? now, we will never be able to be geared or have at least 1030 ap. Thanks for ruining the game... tbh in a serious note, no this was a bad patch, i mean for example if someone had a working car, why would he destroy it? you did the same thing too. good job. please do an emergency maint and cancel all of this and revert it back to normal state ! (keep the new deungons and raids)

If they keep ignoring all the displeasure about this patch, then it means they will have killed the game by their own hands. This patch is totally against the new players, and if there are no new players this game will be as dead as uncle ben has ever been.

1 hour ago, tidecaller said:

If they keep ignoring all the displeasure about this patch, then it means they will have killed the game by their own hands. This patch is totally against the new players, and if there are no new players this game will be as dead as uncle ben has ever been.

I sadly agree. 

i also hate the warlock changes, all of them, im a warlock main but men these changes are awful im realy thinking about changing to berserker main that got a pretty nice change, i dont know what they were thinking as long as you dont have the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing vt-badge your heal is absolute garbage its not like wl already has no movement during combat except the ss skill and only iframes with long ass cooldowns, no now you also heal bullshit, i dont know what those 2% on the Dragon helix is supposed to do, 2% is nothing even if it is the main dmg sorce, new warlock feels like absolut garbage this nerf realy destroyed my fun with the class

The worst part is that they aren't gonna force new players (nor old players that enjoy to play some alts aside from their main) to swipe, but simply to stop playing. It is as bad as that. 

Unbelievably wrong turn. Please, give us back the game we loved. As it is now, it is pointless and no fun at all. 

Archived