this isnt re balance, this is MADNESS

Normen93

1 hour ago, MrBubbles said:

I pug the event dungeons (HM16 aransu6 fm) in whatever 900-1k party. Guess what keeps happening? People enter dungeon and some 1k pleb leaves immediately (and can cause others to leave too) because... I have no idea why. I have enough dps to solo NS-IF-EL, but I guess getting just a one carry isn't enough but you guys need to be done with the dungeon in 2 minutes?

I wouldn't mind carrying through HH-SSM-DD either, but guess what? The problem is two-fold; most of other high-gear players won't stay in the party if I create a no requirement lobby and some baleful plebs join and if I fill it with just undergeared people, they won't stay either because there's only a one high gear carry (who can still solo the dungeons with no issues barring wipe mechanics).

Point being, it's not only the whales who have some entitlement issues in this community.

^This. It is not the game, it is not the patches or the devs. It's THIS that causes the most problems. Game story mode gives you enough gear to be able to do everything up to sanctum with almost 0 effort as long as you are able to understand and do some of the mechanics to completely avoid getting killed. I agree though that the gold rewards from dungeons are bit too lowish BUT there's a reason for it. They are super easy dungeons to do so you can farm mats for upgrades rather easy, therefore rewards aren't that huge to compensate that difficulty. You dont get big rewards in single player games either when you play easy mode compared to hard mode. You should be able to even do the mini raids easily with fresh story gear as thats how they were pretty much designed so getting weekly done shouldnt be hard task, shouldnt. Even the dungeons such as NS,IF,HH,SSM,DD are fairly simple, not too difficult mechanics just high health. So the problem is in the people asking 3 times higher requirements to enter the dungeon than what you actually need to clear it and THAT is half of the problem. Second half is the type of players who only want to be carried by whales, which is the reason they started demanding such high requirements to begin with.  Leaving the people willing to learn to do the dungeons hanging and unable to progress, not all people can learn mechanics in 5 seconds either.  I mean its not end of the world if the dungeon run takes 5 or 6 minutes longer than normal unless its constant wiping of course. Thirdly i should say this, game was not designed for casual players who cant play more than 2 hours a day or so, cause you know Koreans and their love for heavy grinding.

i can say if they nerf gold reward from low tier dg like nf,ec,ns,dt,lament etc i can accept it BUT if they remove GOLD BOX from Daily Challenge reward i just wanna say its biggest robbery
lot of my clannies thats already hiatus have high expectation from this update they wanna back but they sad after see the patch and decide continue hiatus again 

new event from collecting astral soul or whatever thats name?

thats bullshit too, can u think a normal player who only can doing DC everyday can upgrade that soul to higher tier without gold supply right now?
every upgrade need gold like 5-10 gold, DC right now without GOLD BOX . the income become minus after this patch if wanna up thats event thing

actually im still gathering some gold and mats for my char to goin raven and im predict i can up raven like in 1-2 week later, but after this patch IM TOTALLY GIVE UP
Transformation Stone price, Empy Stone Price and other become crazy 

Whales think its ultra easy
but casual player think its more harder than before

6 hours ago, Jack Valent said:

My Alt just got kicked even having 1070AP joining the EL and SSM

Just like that haha.... what a game... 

I was thinking to upgrade my alt after patch but mats price too high (Empyrian Stone and PTS)

its almost impossible to me too for gearing up cz empy, trans stone, pts etc price become higher, higher and more higher everyday
my alt stuck at baleful 10 right now, if there isnt no this patch i can up to raven in next week but after this patch applied raven weapon, BT acc and higher gear just a DREAM

1.1k for NS

when back in the days NS would be done with 850...

this new players need to learn not to depend on AP too much... and I don't mean new players that struggling I mean the new players that got boosted or carried with their gear to the point where they turned arrogant to others cuz of AP matters.

On ‎5‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 7:27 AM, DrindiX said:

It seems that the game is gradually getting more ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ed with every update, as instead of making it easier to catch up to endgame they just nerf and nerf our gold/mats income

While I understand the complaint of the OP in this thread, this ^^ statement is simply not true.  The game dev's have consistently nerfed dungeons that have been out for a long time, which makes them much easier to do for lower level and newer players, compared to how difficult those dungeons were when they were first introduced.  DT and NS are great examples of this, as well as the raid dungeons.  The dev's have also consistently reduced the cost of upgrading your gear, at least for the lower and mid-level gear.  So  while I agree that it was a bad move to reduce the gold/mat's received from the older dungeons, I think it should be noted that most of the older dungeons are much easier to clear now than they were initially, and most of the gear is much easier to upgrade now compared to what was required initially.  So I think the dev's were wrong to reduce the rewards of these older dungeons, but its not like new players got totally screwed.  They just need to find the right balance between difficulty and reward.

8 hours ago, Dezztiny said:

While I understand the complaint of the OP in this thread, this ^^ statement is simply not true.  The game dev's have consistently nerfed dungeons that have been out for a long time, which makes them much easier to do for lower level and newer players, compared to how difficult those dungeons were when they were first introduced.  DT and NS are great examples of this, as well as the raid dungeons.  The dev's have also consistently reduced the cost of upgrading your gear, at least for the lower and mid-level gear.  So  while I agree that it was a bad move to reduce the gold/mat's received from the older dungeons, I think it should be noted that most of the older dungeons are much easier to clear now than they were initially, and most of the gear is much easier to upgrade now compared to what was required initially.  So I think the dev's were wrong to reduce the rewards of these older dungeons, but its not like new players got totally screwed.  They just need to find the right balance between difficulty and reward.

As more content is added the general flow for geared players is away from those dungeons so they are run less than before. The real take away is the gold nerfs are a regressive tax which hurts the lower geared the most 1k or less. So even with reduced upgrade costs a income reduction hurts them the most.

Yeah its also true lowbies can sell mats from weekly. Its just that they need mats more than someone 1.1k so they are still "taxed" more from this reduction.

Archived