this isnt re balance, this is MADNESS

Normen93

well like i said in title this is absolutely madness
after today (9/5) patch, i could know if this game already for whales who can throw their wallet and mastercard only not for casual player

how could a player like me (casual type) that only have low-med gear can catch up ppl with high gear if NCSOFT absolutely nerf our income (i mean gold in game)
u can see, if ppl in cross server always make absolutely high Req for enter DG even in low tier DG. and now NCSOFT nerf gold reward from low tier DG, where im farming mats for gear up 
then how could im gear up if they remove some mats/mats box and gold reward from Daily Challenge too ?

so, the main idea if i want catch up my gear to high level i need burn my wallet and mastercard too like whales??
this is truly madness
(sorry if bad english)

8 minutes ago, Fiana said:

how about you start learn mech for higher dungeon and stop whining

sure will you take my summoner with 1082 in a 1.1k dungeon?

Some of us can watch videos but we learn by doing.

My Fm has it easier being a 1163 but there was a time that i couldnt even get in dungeons because of the insane AP requirements LMAO which is funny since elemental damage is now greater than AP. My summoner gets screwed all the time even tho she has elemental and could just drop that tho for the AP accessories that give her 1.1k but with no elemental damage. I have never asked for insane AP in F8 on my FM. I just want people to join up have fun and try their best. I agree it is good to watch a video if its your first time but if you need some instruction i dont mind giving them to you and i wont judge you if you die. Thats just how i am tho and not many out there like me.

I am 1.2k but I let low AP to join my party till hollows heart and I usually end up soloing the last boss but I don't mind it, and sometimes if I have a friend with me I may take low geared in drowning deeps, just to let you know the dungeons are doable with low AP but if everyone sit and learn the mechanics or make some static groups with some same geared as yourself you will do fine in any dungeon it's not about AP it's about the mechanics and learning the attack patterns to not die !

3 minutes ago, THE MAD MAN said:

I am 1.2k but I let low AP to join my party till hollows heart and I usually end up soloing the last boss but I don't mind it, and sometimes if I have a friend with me I may take low geared in drowning deeps, just to let you know the dungeons are doable with low AP but if everyone sit and learn the mechanics or make some static groups with some same geared as yourself you will do fine in any dungeon it's not about AP it's about the mechanics and learning the attack patterns to not die !

It's like you heard the thread call you to you.

Are you willing to teach him or her the mechanics? Because that is exactly the issue in this game.  A really poor run away inflated economy forces players to enter dungeons they simply do not have the equipment for.  No one has the time or incentive to explain mechanics.  This causes a really toxic community with no rewards for anyone trying to help out other players.  

This has been the worse game i’ve played for simply mean spirited players.  For example ask a legitimate question on what weapon to pick for your class weapon and see how many people out right lie to you and then shrug it off as a joke. New players have no money and even investing in the wrong gear for even a few levels can really harm a player.  

the life of a game realizes on new blood.  The last patch has gone out of its way to harm new players.  Instead of making up silly suggestion blaming the player  how about support these complaints and maybe the game will be fixed.

I remember when I was just about 750 AP and people been asking for 800+ for DT.

I'm only 907 or so now and people are now asking for 1050 for DT. How fun man.

Lucky my friend and I got some really nice people to take us through and teach us the mechs for  DT and NF even with our low AP. 

This is something we need more of in this game.

41 minutes ago, Fiana said:

Mechanics these days aren't the same mechanics as in the older dungeons. Doing mechanics doesn't knock off ~40% of a boss' HP that would allow a sub geared party to complete it. For example, DT back in the day with mechs would result in most of the party having a 100% damage buff as well as knocking off 40% of the boss' HP. Do you see that in DD? No, you just see a heal prevention. Do you see that in HH? No, you just see a wipe prevention. Do you see that even in SSM? Well, yes; but it's not enough as the boss has 120m HP; knocking off 30m of that won't let non-raven players complete it.

New dungeons are pretty much gear checked, if you don't have it, you can't do it. Knowing the mechanics makes no difference at all.

If there was no enrage then knowing mechanics would make every dungeon doable - enrage itself is the gear check.

if it's my friend or clan member, i have all day to teach them mech and carry through dungeon while explain it
but to random stranger, meh~

thus, i suggest you join clan and be friend with the member, this way to can chating in voice while run through dungeon, make it far more enjoyable than solo run

if you ahve 60k-100k you can do all dungeon up to HH, and you tell them you'll do certain roles

19 minutes ago, Fiana said:

if you ahve 60k-100k you can do all dungeon up to HH, and you tell them you'll do certain roles

Damage is just a number. In order to actually contribute to the run, you need to know the mechanics. And you won't know the mechanics if you didn't do the dungeon. And you won't succeed the dungeon if you don't know the mechanics. In other words, unless you get a team of people who have the time to wipe in case you mess things up, rip. And considering how much time this game eats so people can keep themselves relevant, things aren't looking great for the fresh players, especially when learning the game is tied to gradual exploration of how stuff works. You can't just put a welcome sign over something like NS and expect to break people in with a dungeon that requires keen senses, which one builds by doing older slightly slower based dungeons. Dungeons that less and less people will run due to those being extremely unprofitable. The only thing to do is to get into NS and above and at least a third of the people there will absolutely destroy you with unsavory commentary when you mess up. Good first impression with the end game: Guaranteed.

60-100k is at least raven and elemental accessories. Without raven you'll be hard pressed to break 50k consistent, never-mind higher. When I look at the usual parses on weekly dungeons, 100k is considered high as it is; you will usually see breakdowns like: whales 400k+, not quite whales 150k+ then everyone else at sub 100k.

Unless gunner; gunners are... gunners.

Assumption:

1. lots of players have around 1k-1.1k AP.

2. they know the mechs, namely they do not need to be carried.

3. (nearly) none of them can join a 1.1k party.

What to do:

Start your own party asking for 1k AP

Case 1: nobody joins. This is not possible if assumption 1 and 3 holds true.

Case 2: get a group of 6 1k-AP players, but cannot beat the dungeon because they fail to do mechs. This is not possible if 2 holds true.

Case 3: get a group of 6 1k-AP players, but even though players do every mech correctly the boss rages for the lack of dps. This dungeon is not possible for 1k player.

Case 4: get a group of 6 1k-AP players, beat the dungeon, and everyone is happy.

So why are we here? If your case is case 3, I think it is reasonable why people want higher geared player to do those hard dungeons. They are not obliged to carry you.

3 hours ago, Fiana said:

Best sentence I've seen all day.
I'm raven 9 with vt neck and dynasty mb, octa + gilded gems, awakened accs, cosmic soul stage 2.
Learning mechs is really helpful. I was able to 4man RT relatively easily.
After i had to wait 4 hours to get into one....

2 hours ago, Laura099 said:

Best sentence I've seen all day.
I'm raven 9 with vt neck and dynasty mb, octa + gilded gems, awakened accs, cosmic soul stage 2.
Learning mechs is really helpful. I was able to 4man RT relatively easily.
After i had to wait 4 hours to get into one....

why you pug RT? do it with your clan =.=

i never pug RT, or for ST i won't run it other than with my clan member or friend, we need to comunitate with Voice chat

32 minutes ago, Fiana said:

why you pug RT? do it with your clan =.=

i never pug RT, or for ST i won't run it other than with my clan member or friend, we need to comunitate with Voice chat

Cause i got tired of clan drama and don't have a clan i can do it with. Ez.

Lol stop whining and envying other people the game is so easy right now. Do you want then to give you max geat at first day. it is too mimple also if you cant enter rooms , crate your own and tryhard

9 hours ago, moyR said:

Assumption:

1. lots of players have around 1k-1.1k AP.

2. they know the mechs, namely they do not need to be carried.

3. (nearly) none of them can join a 1.1k party.

What to do:

Start your own party asking for 1k AP

Case 1: nobody joins. This is not possible if assumption 1 and 3 holds true.

Case 2: get a group of 6 1k-AP players, but cannot beat the dungeon because they fail to do mechs. This is not possible if 2 holds true.

Case 3: get a group of 6 1k-AP players, but even though players do every mech correctly the boss rages for the lack of dps. This dungeon is not possible for 1k player.

Case 4: get a group of 6 1k-AP players, beat the dungeon, and everyone is happy.

So why are we here? If your case is case 3, I think it is reasonable why people want higher geared player to do those hard dungeons. They are not obliged to carry you.

I'll use my alt as a example has only 1050ap and I need the Weapon from IF to upgrade. Every party is asking for 1.1k ap for that. Only way to get more AP is to up my gems cause all my other equipment is at max.

If you do get a party and you wipe at all on the boss someone calls the group "n00bs" then leaves and then everyone else leaves. Then you are stuck starting the party over or giving up cause no one wants to run it. I did this for asura 6 -man when it was hard and I don't wanna go back to that time. That was a horrible feeling when that happened and wasted so many hours trying to complete.

I'd rather play something that is fun to run and can actually do the mech without having to study a guide for hours to learn.

You can't get into many dungeons without being substantially geared... but you can't get substantially geared anymore without the gold/materials obtained from those dungeons.

People do not look at you unless you're a certain AP... one almost unobtainable now for new players thanks to this patch. Heck, even last week, it took me well over 10 mins for my 1k gunner to pull together a SSM run, because I wasn't 1.1k or higher... even though I know the mechs and have cleared it before. The only reason people stuck around is that one whale showed up who was considered "good enough" to party with and wasn't elitist enough to just look at my character and puss out.

Because THAT is the community we're stuck with. Yes, you can find people who aren't up their own *** and will only party with other whales, but those people are few and far between nowadays. Heck, people are still calling for 1k+ for common dungeons like DT.

Still, they need to really fix the way people obtain mats/gold so they can actually progress.

I pug the event dungeons (HM16 aransu6 fm) in whatever 900-1k party. Guess what keeps happening? People enter dungeon and some 1k pleb leaves immediately (and can cause others to leave too) because... I have no idea why. I have enough dps to solo NS-IF-EL, but I guess getting just a one carry isn't enough but you guys need to be done with the dungeon in 2 minutes?

I wouldn't mind carrying through HH-SSM-DD either, but guess what? The problem is two-fold; most of other high-gear players won't stay in the party if I create a no requirement lobby and some baleful plebs join and if I fill it with just undergeared people, they won't stay either because there's only a one high gear carry (who can still solo the dungeons with no issues barring wipe mechanics).

Point being, it's not only the whales who have some entitlement issues in this community.

Archived