Sign in to follow this  
nonistaicho

cannons in jadestone!?

Recommended Posts

where the hell are the cannons in jadestone? i have over 40 princess cannonballs to use and there's no more ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ cannons!!!!!!!!!!

 

i have been doing the stupid event dungeon every single day and i was waiting to use all of the cannonballs together, and now you removed them?

 

you usually keep old event currency available to use until 1 month after the event is over? why the hell is it different this time?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Neog   

They usually keep the tokens you need to exchange in dragon express not the NPCs or stuff like the cannons.

The event was extended for one week and the cannonballs were even showing as antique, didn't that get your attention?

Try writing to support if there is any way to convert, but I believe it is gone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yea caught my attention but i saw it was some mistake as the event was still ongoing.

 

this is total bs, i'm so damn annoyed right now; first of all with their stupid servers and 10h maintenance and now this ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤.

 

been doing that stupid dungeon every single day and now i have nothing to show for.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cyan   

We had a post pinned to the top of the forums letting everyone know to use the cannonballs (and not antique them) before the maintenance on May 9. 

 

 The dev tracker  is a good place to see all the posts that are made from staff members!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Cyan said:

We had a post pinned to the top of the forums letting everyone know to use the cannonballs (and not antique them) before the maintenance on May 9. 

 

 The dev tracker  is a good place to see all the posts that are made from staff members!

sure thanks for the advice, but that's a little too late, isnt it?... what about people who don't spend their life reading forums? i'm sorry, but i only come on forum to check news about patches and such.

 

so what you're tellin me you've washed your hands right? to hell with the morons who play the game only, but dont really open your forum which is filled with complaints only anyway...

 

how about you put this type of important things in the F1 tab in game along with the news when you release a new RNG box to take our money every month!

 

you may be tryin to help right now, but i'm so damn frustrated about this whole stupid cannonball thing, together with this new stupid patch that i can't not show this frustration in my forum posts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Belido   

well true customer service would help out at this point, but I don't see any hope here - I would be glad if I would be proven wrong, but I honestly don't think so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Belido said:

well true customer service would help out at this point, but I don't see any hope here - I would be glad if I would be proven wrong, but I honestly don't think so.

already wrote them, let's hope for the best!

 

honestly, adding this kind of info in the F1 would be so great. you open the game, you see the news, you play...happy life.

 

its like when you wake up, read the paper, drink your coffee and your day just starts better!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Neog   

I always feel tempted to save all RNG stuff to be opened on the last day, it does feel you will get better rewards (I know it is just a feeling), but then I think 'what if I can't login on the last day' and I just open everything right away.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yndril   

They did warn about the event being extended because of complications with the update like 3 weeks ago, in-game, where they said the event would be extended by a week, the cannonballs being antiqued a week sooner (the original date) should've made your warning bells chime. If it was being antiqued on the original date, of course you should assume that when the event end (which means, after maint) they will be unusable.

 

You even had a grace period of a whole week or this would've happened last week instead... I hope you get it sorted out, though i have doubts the support CAN do anything and the devs are certainly not going to bring the cannons back... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Yndril said:

They did warn about the event being extended because of complications with the update like 3 weeks ago, in-game, where they said the event would be extended by a week, the cannonballs being antiqued a week sooner (the original date) should've made your warning bells chime. If it was being antiqued on the original date, of course you should assume that when the event end (which means, after maint) they will be unusable.

 

You even had a grace period of a whole week or this would've happened last week instead... I hope you get it sorted out, though i have doubts the support CAN do anything and the devs are certainly not going to bring the cannons back... 

thanks man..at least players understand my frustration. about the game devs and support...let's just say that i've been playing for quite a while now to know that they don't give any crap.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Neog said:

I always feel tempted to save all RNG stuff to be opened on the last day, it does feel you will get better rewards (I know it is just a feeling), but then I think 'what if I can't login on the last day' and I just open everything right away.

honestly, with any rng boxes out there, i did get better stuff when opening all at once; i noticed with the hellion core chests; opening 1 chest usually gave me 1 hellion core; when i started opening 20 at a time, i would get at least 2 with 10 cores inside.

seemed opening all at once helped my chances somehow :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would like to thank whoever suggested and whoever had the power of decision on this: for people like who didnt spend their cannoballs for whatever reason, they were replaced with event currency which we could use in dragon express.

 

I really appreciate it, i feel our voices have been heard and my faith has been restored in NcSoft!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this