Did I see right? [Prem exp charm]

MassiveEgo

From the patchnotes

"Transmuting Premium Hongmoon XP Charm now requires 1 Special Hongmoon XP Charm, 12 Moonstone, 12 Elysian Orb, and 30 Bravery Coin."

If this is your idea of a joke, it seriously sux. Knock it off. Right now.

33 minutes ago, nonistaicho said:

yea, welcome to our new prices for moonstones and elysians - 30g/each

add the rng boxes and no dc boxes + new upgrades requirements.

we talk about 100g each here (for elysian)

yea, welcome to our new prices for moonstones and elysians - 30g/each

2 hours ago, RavTH said:

add the rng boxes and no dc boxes + new upgrades requirements.

we talk about 100g each here (for elysian)

exaggerating to the new level?

It's expected that they would do this, all the signs were there. It's just another cash grab and well; they're not getting my money this time.

Becoming too blatant and apparent, this disregard for the well being of the playerbase. It's pure greed on the Aeria Games level - if anyone remembers THAT company. There's absolutely no reason to intentionally shaft the playerbase again and again in the name of doing business - business should have ethics; at least that's what I'd like to think when we consider our western values. But I'm a bit too idealistic here, that's apparently not the case at all.

So let's see; change the materials to require more SC, more elysians - lo and behold; they're selling you 100 and 10 bundles of each respectively for a bargain price of $2 each (referring to the 1 coin box). Change the XP charm to require bravery coins - oh look, 10 coins for $2 again, so $6 per charm now (not counting the F5 materials). I mean if this isn't sneaky I don't know what is; so on the surface one would think "oh look, bravery coins that only come from PVP so you can't just "buy it", good change!" - but in reality? Just another elaborate scheme to milk whales.

Archived