Why nerf Fire KFM?

So apparently KFM's "glory badge" allowed for instant comet strike after tremor move 1 and 3. This "issue" is how KFM does their damage in 6v6 and ncsoft taking it away makes the fire element next to useless. You allow Warlock to have untabbable combos and let classes like destroyer do tons of instant damage in a convenient way yet KFM gets the attention? I know we're not dealing with the world's best development team but i find it amazing how ncsoft can ignore the broken "issue" with Force Master's game plan of infinite stalling yet focus on the only viable kill tactic fire KFM has.

What exactly does NCSOFT want KFM's to do? Ignore everyone else's one shot potential and play a fair game of pvp by forcing the opponent to blow all of their tabs? We go a whole two season's with crappy useless subjugator bracelet and the moment we finally get our time to shine, it's taken away do to balance reasons. I wouldn't have an argument if other classes we're so severely balanced like KFM is. Stop nerfing an already low tier class while allowing ranged classes to face roll everyone. Wind element is already dominant in arena, and those of us who don't like being toyed with by assassin, force master, warlock and gunner prefer to play battleground instead using fire element. 

Now all the KFM's are talking about going wind element as if that element wasn't dominant enough. I understand this may have "not been intended" but it should stay as you're literally nerfing any viable fire element build. It was all we had and now it's gone with nothing to replace it other than a buff to flurry which helps like 0.2% of the KFM's that enjoy arena. My suggestion is to buff tremor move 2, to have the same pull as move 1 and 3. To balance this move 2 doesn't get the 30% increase to damage like move 1 and 3. I feel that's a fair trade off. Please send this to the guy working on balancing because it's obvious he either doesn't play the game, or mains a ranged class.

They should remove everyone's ability to 1 shot simply by disabling badges in 6v6.

But anyways, very few classes have actual 1 shot abilities in the form of 1 skill = kill. KFM is one of them, there is no counter play to 1 shots in general and they should be removed.

BM - has no 1 shots except against under-geared players

BD - has no 1 shot but is able to instantly gib people through being able to hit 8+ times in a second with lighting flash + chain lighting effect

Dest - has 1 shot

SM - has no 1 shot

WL - has no 1 shot but has an untab-able combo

SF - has 1 shot

FM - has no 1 shot but is able to create huge area effects that pull and instantly kill if not SS'd out of

GS - has no 1 shot but attacks fast enough to effectively 1 shot

KFM - has 1 shot

To be honest tremor is op and cd is short plus there is no way to tell when the kfm will tremor. The class is busted in 6v6 next to gunner. I don't know why you complain about FM's stalling skills when they can't do anything when in ice unlike kfm who can stall with counter and insta kill 5 people with tremor. 

On 5/9/2018 at 4:34 AM, swpz said:

They should remove everyone's ability to 1 shot simply by disabling badges in 6v6.

But anyways, very few classes have actual 1 shot abilities in the form of 1 skill = kill. KFM is one of them, there is no counter play to 1 shots in general and they should be removed.

BM - has no 1 shots except against under-geared players

BD - has no 1 shot but is able to instantly gib people through being able to hit 8+ times in a second with lighting flash + chain lighting effect

Dest - has 1 shot

SM - has no 1 shot

WL - has no 1 shot but has an untab-able combo

SF - has 1 shot

FM - has no 1 shot but is able to create huge area effects that pull and instantly kill if not SS'd out of

GS - has no 1 shot but attacks fast enough to effectively 1 shot

KFM - has 1 shot

what about Sin? the bomb 1 shot too
kfm can be counter, even in full agility, pierce defense can hit kfm, like bd, bm and any aoe cc will hit them.

On 5/9/2018 at 4:46 AM, Kylasviel Weizmann said:

To be honest tremor is op and cd is short plus there is no way to tell when the kfm will tremor. The class is busted in 6v6 next to gunner. I don't know why you complain about FM's stalling skills when they can't do anything when in ice unlike kfm who can stall with counter and insta kill 5 people with tremor. 

tremor is 45s cd. if you're attacking aimlessly like you do to sin and summer counter, they can stall for a long time too.

Archived