BD Korea weapon change vs NA/EU... Why?

Ginkuro

I was checking at the patch notes of korea about class changes being applyed tomorrow and something about the changes of Blade Dancer catched my attention:

Koreas weapon change:

Raven Weapon

Lightning Flash deals 280 > 345% of AP as additional damage

Aransu Weapon

Lightning Flash deals 520 > 600% of AP as additional damage

NA/EU weapon change:

Raven Lynblade

now causes Lightning Flash to deal 185%/240%/290%/315% of Attack Power as additional damage, up from 170%/220%/260%/280%.

Aransu Lynblade

now causes Lightning Flash to deal 370%/425%/480%/550% of Attack Power as additional damage, up from 350%/400%/455%/520%.

So Blade dancer is geting 30% less augment vs Korea and Aransu is 50% less, my question is why? Raven and Aransu are PVE weapons so they dont affect pvp 6v6 and the class havent received any buff for more than a year... so why take the time to change what already was tested and released in Korea, I know a lot of ppl hates BD cuz in pvp they can be very anoying with the spin, but why did they reduced the damage from a pve item? Its like if NCWest was telling me that Im gonna receive always less than what was originaly meant to be from korea.

What do you tink?

3 hours ago, KlausFlouride said:

Comparing us to them isn't a good comparison. Would you like their RNG on weapon upgrades too or do you just want to cherry pick the best aspects of what each has? Ya that's what I thought.

Do their weapons break on failed upgrades?

Less damage means more time spent to do things in the game. Exemplifies NC's politics here perfectly.

And to those who say ''either this or rng on upgrades''. If we had that here, the game wouldn't have even half it's current population. This is them not shooting themselves in the foot.

Archived