Forums

Official Statement: Over using [Chocolate Delight] in Battle Grounds

wZeroStyle

Untitled.png

1. Its like having an extra maxed out PET!

2. It cannot be used inside the Battle Grounds [Bug Abuse!]

Will you ban those players, who is abusing this bug? [100% proof can be provided by comparing party HP bar with profile HP pool]

Solutions:

1. Fix the bug!

2. Remove all existing Chocolate Delights [If bug cannot be fixed immediately]

3. Punish the BUG ABUSERS! [7days Ban Stick and Battle Grounds rank reset, would be fair enough]

How long do you think their supply will last?

As far as punishing "bug abusers" -- if the game allows it, it's not a bug. It says can't be used in dual arena -- doesn't

say can't be used on battlegrounds -- which might be considered a dungeon as far as the game is concerned.  Even if not,

how do you know the "Dungeon only" is not a bug?

Still...how many could they have?

1 hour ago, Astarae said:

How long do you think their supply will last?

As far as punishing "bug abusers" -- if the game allows it, it's not a bug. It says can't be used in dual arena -- doesn't

say can't be used on battlegrounds -- which might be considered a dungeon as far as the game is concerned.  Even if not,

how do you know the "Dungeon only" is not a bug?

Still...how many could they have?

Looks like you are nice guy, and keeping this post on topic. But I can tell that you are not experienced with Battle Grounds or at least not heading for its weekly/season rewards. [This 30k HP buff alone, prevents players from dying in so many situations]

Have seen players stacked over 1k those chocolates. [Battle Grounds usage only, peak time of abuse -> end of the seasons]

Game doesn't allow to use it inside the Battle Grounds. They just bypassing it [Not gonna tell how, it should be against TOS] thats why its clearly BUG ABUSE. [Battle Grounds aren't considered as Dungeon]

1 hour ago, Liinxy said:

Thanks for all your details! I forwarded the Chocolate Delight issue over to our QA team to look over.

People who are not max geared use this for raids. If you change this people won't be able to tank asura and other bosses in VT. Are you really that clueless?

I bet 6 cents you've used it yourself also everyone and their mom knows how to do it lmao. pvp? hp? 30k? ok hit harder or swipe harder easy pz sweety

As some other people said those things are life savers in VT for tanks.

2. Remove all existing Chocolate Delights [If bug cannot be fixed immediately]

3. Punish the BUG ABUSERS! [7days Ban Stick and Battle Grounds rank reset, would be fair enough]

WHAT ?????? 

Ban for 7 days and remove are you crazy ?? 

Bug abusers how this happens i will tell you . First off all when you use this chocolate in dungeon you have buff for 30 minutes , so if i just after the dungeon went to battle ground this is bug abuse ??? 

Second , remove all chocolate ok remove it but return gold would be nice , cose you can sell them to other players in game and price 5 gold for each .

And third Ban for what ? for use chocolate when i use it in dungeon and just went to battle ground is stupid .

Think wisely before you ask the community before you place answer and decision on forum . If you don't have chocolate it's your problem , you can buy it and use it in game , why you think this is abuse bug or ban for 7 days for those who use mats buffs in game ??? this is the question ...

Game doesn't allow to use it inside the Battle Grounds.

You can't use it inside the battle ground , but you can use it in dungeon and buff time 30 minutes what's i s wrong 

12 hours ago, Kylasviel Weizmann said:

People who are not max geared use this for raids. If you change this people won't be able to tank asura and other bosses in VT. Are you really that clueless?

Did you reply to the wrong person or misunderstand? The discussion is to prevent it from being used in PvP, not dungeons and raids (PvE).

Ok so.....meaning ppl who use chocolate inside lets say EL and then go to rt are bug abusing aswell. So according to you the whole community needs to get a 7 day ban hammer since the buff should disappear after leaving a dungeon.

Chocolate only gives hp buff in bg, even though you use it in dungeon you will get other buff but in bg only the hp buff will remain. and believe me, in high tier bg (ranking above 1500), 30k hp buff doesn't do much tbh. If ppl are complaining about this prob only from low tier queueing in bg. However, who the heck will use chocolate in low tier queue. In high tier match 30k hp buff doesn't help much if ppl like to use it let them be, i don't think this is a really huge problem........

Archived