New upgrade costs requires more elysian crystals.

Crahzi

After looking at the item upgrade changes. We're are going to need A LOT more elysian crystals to upgrade accessories. Ex: kings gloves will now require 105 elysian crystals to get to stage 10 if you use a red crux. Speaking of which if you decide to stage 10 the destiny ring/immortality earring for a red crux. You will now need 90 elysian crystals instead of the 75 it is now. So they're reducing the amount of moonstones you need by 105, but are adding 130 elysian crystals to the cost. Am I unlucky with elysian crystals and/or are people really just sitting on a bunch of elysian crystals?

Nah, same problem here. Moonstones are way easier to get (just farm Naksun for 1 hour and you can upgrade your stuff from stage1 to 10). It's pointless to reduce the required moonstones while increasing the elysians. Currently on EU, the ely goes for like 17-20 gold each. What NC think will happen with the market after the patch?

MS are 8 gold each currently (NA-Zulia), Elysians are 15G each, or double the price. So let's see, reduce MS and increase Elysians by the same amount, in essence, doubling the "MS gold cost if one were to buy MS instead". Great job.

This isn't a "rebalance" in any way, shape, or form. It's a blanket cost increase across the board.

It's not like Elysians are any easier to farm than MS, if anything Elysians are even more rare; hence why they cost more.

All you complaining how much more elysian you need to use and that moonstones are easyer to get, well for endgame gear you need around 4500ms and barely even 1000elysian so think about it once again

Also I would like to remind you, that we don't know yet if the new treasure pouches/boxes at the end of a dungeon will influence the accessability of materials in a positive or negative way. 

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Namifish:

All you complaining how much more elysian you need to use and that moonstones are easyer to get, well for endgame gear you need around 4500ms and barely even 1000elysian so think about it once again

i have 500+ moonstone crystals in my inventory but only about 100 Elysium crystals, so think about it once again...

Zitat

Also I would like to remind you, that we don't know yet if the new treasure pouches/boxes at the end of a dungeon will influence the accessability of materials in a positive or negative way. 

We all know NC-Soft, dont we, so what do you think?

3 hours ago, Namifish said:

Except that at least as far as what info they listed goes, they didn't make adjustments to endgame gear. If they follow suit with these changes later, we may need roughly equal amounts of both for current endgame gear.

Archived