Creating Outfit

Jagabee

I was wondering, the staff who creates the outfits we wear in game, which course did they take in University?
It seems like a pretty fun job, I wanna do that!
I sent them a ticket asking that, and they told me they can't help me, but I could ask here.. :please:

Not fully sure myself, however, you could always look into the career page and then do some research yourself to see what the required degrees are and the look up the courses.

All I know is that, it is not just one staff member alone but is in fact a whole team, if not, multiple teams.

The design and process that the devs/artists have to go through for each one of the outfits is a whole lot more complicated than you think.

My guess would be game art and design but I would think it's more than just "a" course that they take more so a majority major in it if they want it as a future job and do loads of practice, I mean years and dedication. May even need to know/learn how to draw on paper and a graphics tablet.

The outfit designers? From blade and soul? The current ones? I think they fished up an old grocery receipt and used that to apply. 

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ers don't even know which side buttons are supposed to be on on a men's coat.

Archived