FREE Awakened Hongmoon Energy/Awakened Ascending Soul

what will happen to all those ppl who have all those month, getting oils, wasting money and time trying to get soul ( awakened, tru cosmic or cosmic  ?) this game is considering all those players.

i have 5 ppl in my guild who quit the game today that is why im sending this post are you guys going to give a chance all those ppl who have spent effort and money in the game ?

iam myself, will get the soul from event for my alt, and in main char to get outfit as usual and hive queen heart maybe

but yeah, get it from event straight to awakened ascending/hongmoon is insane, it's like get free 23 sacred oil >_< but on other hand, without doing this ncsoft won't able to force low gear player to play high level dungeon

So you are saying fak everyone else who cant farm oils with alts and who dont have awakend souls. Fak them all because it should be exlusive to ppl who whale/or got lots off alts. Fak all new ppl who want to get higher gear as well. Thats what i get from such post where ppl complain that oh i got high st soul and they are giving it out oh how hurt i am.

Dude they are doing this so more ppl can catch up to end game. If you dont need soul you always can use event for other materials like pet pods,to get oils for higher stages. And those who left like you say in my opinion are just selfish ppl who things only abaut themself. I got true asccendant soul on 2 chars alrd from doing events only and was planing on making on 3rd one after curent event. But now i can try my luck with event and use oils i will get now for higher stages. And i see no problem about this event even one bit.

46 minutes ago, MantisxD said:

So you are saying fak everyone else who cant farm oils with alts and who dont have awakend souls. Fak them all because it should be exlusive to ppl who whale/or got lots off alts. Fak all new ppl who want to get higher gear as well. Thats what i get from such post where ppl complain that oh i got high st soul and they are giving it out oh how hurt i am.

Dude they are doing this so more ppl can catch up to end game. If you dont need soul you always can use event for other materials like pet pods,to get oils for higher stages. And those who left like you say in my opinion are just selfish ppl who things only abaut themself. I got true asccendant soul on 2 chars alrd from doing events only and was planing on making on 3rd one after curent event. But now i can try my luck with event and use oils i will get now for higher stages. And i see no problem about this event even one bit.

what OP try to say, is this is too much... i have to farm for years from event to get awakened soul, but new player can get it only from event
decrease event token amount for scared oil should work, but get straight to awakened is too much

this game should give ppl who already have awakened soul another option, for example to salvage the event awakened soul to get 15 sacred oil so we can get true soul or something like that so we can get fair treatment

well, iam myself, gonna get the the awakened and sell it again for gold though hahahaha

Thats the thing game isint going around only old players only and older ppl think it should. It need fresh blood in game. And giving soul is one way for new players to catch up as soul is kinda big boost. I am playing from cb times but i see no problem with this event actuqly i would say its might be best event so far for leting more ppl to join more endgame content and releave some stress of upgrading soul and focuse more on other things. For those who alrd have soul you still can get oils for higher tier,you still can get pet pods or Hq wings or hearts. From such post it look like old players are complaining that with such event they are bringing more ppl to end game content which in my optinion is stupid  thinking.  And also like you said those who dont need soul can always upgrade and sell them. So i see no point in complaining about it.

Even if i have gear i wont be doing those dung myself because i see no point for 1 token from each dung and dungs taking long time to do. Will be doing dc and weeklys only. And those can do everyone prety much.

3 hours ago, Fiana said:

what OP try to say, is this is too much... i have to farm for years from event to get awakened soul, but new player can get it only from event
decrease event token amount for scared oil should work, but get straight to awakened is too much

So what? Happens all the time, people spend lots of time farming for baleful 1 now you get it for free from the story. People spend lots of money for raven now it's dirt cheap. If you don't like that gear you worked hard for eventually becomes worthless you shouldn't play this type of game.

3 hours ago, Fiana said:

this game should give ppl who already have awakened soul another option, for example to salvage the event awakened soul to get 15 sacred oil so we can get true soul or something like that so we can get fair treatment

That's ofc nonsense then everyone could get huge amounts of oil easily.

3 hours ago, Fiana said:

well, iam myself, gonna get the the awakened and sell it again for gold though hahahaha

There, you say it yourself how one who already has it can profit from it.

everything has an explanation, this month there are several mmorpg to try, so there are two options players who could not progress the game will tend to try something else, second is that they or ncsoft have to retain those players who are starting to do not go, without going further we all know that if you do not have a good clan or a lot of money there is no way you can get to the final game equipment, not to mention that uploading the same equipment costs too much, the progression of the game to Final game is too slow, but now that they take out the new weapon leg. With the new equipment that comes out in the next patch, having raven will be like having baleful.

Almost all in game events were made to help low geared players or alts catch up and do new content. Of course, not every players can benefit from it, especially, whales with max gear or whales with one character. These types of event was designed as "intend." If you want changes to these events better start learning korean. 

17 hours ago, Fiana said:

This would be amazing. 

Sadly I can already foretell that after this event, the new requirement for starter dungeons would also increase proportionally. Look forward to: 
Desolate Tomb: 1300AP+, True Soul+, Aransu only 
:sleepy:

18 hours ago, LilyPipy said:

Everyone is talking like if new players will be able to run IF and EL that easy :giggle: its gonna be hard for them to even kill the first mini boss :phew: and even worst to find a party that accept them xD!

The kick button certainly is going to be working overtime over the length of the event.

I think it's fair enough, so new people can catch up with who has been playing since forever.
edit: but I think there should be a way for those with advanced soul also upgrade theirs from this event, wtf it's not giving Oils? :HongWhat:

i find it funny how people assume they will have a free soul . This is the same as that ocean weapon event where you had to upgrade it to certain stages to exchange it for the rewards. Little people know (those who werent around during that event) that the failure chance was gigantic. So dont assume you will have a free soul from this.

At least this time Stages 1-6 are guaranteed, while for the last stage each time you fail, you get an increased chance of success next time. That's a huge improvement compared to losing everything if the upgrade fails.

Archived