Jump to content
Forums

Ethereal and Infernal Battleground.


sindel
 Share

Recommended Posts

 Hello

 

Finding no answer anywhere I would like to have confirmation, the zones of ethereal-celestian (floating island) and infernal battleground factions still exist on the other versions (kr, cn, tw)?

 

These areas are kind of giant area or face the two factions with world boss ect ... They seem sacramentally fun but I have the impression that one of the two was delete and I do not see more celestian battleground on the map (it was removed with the last update) of our version.

 

Have they been permanently removed from the KR version or is it just some sort of improvement to put them back later?

 

I also have the impression that the faction system is abandoned by NCSOFT, with the latest big update in Korea, they have added new zones, new skills ect .... but unfortunately nothing on the faction ...

 

If this is the case I have the impression that my enthusiasm for B & S would drop a lot.

 

Celestian battleground

 

 

 

infernal battleground

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/4/2018 at 7:25 PM, sindel said:

Have they been permanently removed from the KR version or is it just some sort of improvement to put them back later?

 

I also have the impression that the faction system is abandoned by NCSOFT, with the latest big update in Korea, they have added new zones, new skills ect .... but unfortunately nothing on the faction ...

 

If this is the case I have the impression that my enthusiasm for B & S would drop a lot.

The oldest one after SSP (Hell's Island) was removed from all the regions because few clans took it on and it was seen as P2W by players. That's the reasons I recall people saying. We have clan 6v6 now.

 

The only other one some regions might have still is the level 55 one that came with the 55 update. It's like a peach farming area that is also faction farming. 

 

Newer areas have newer PvP soul badges and stuff but I'd hate to see anymore faction anything. They aren't huge popular in other regions and I'd hate to see what it would do to clans and people in the smaller faction in NA/EU. The developers don't seem to know how to balance the size of factions or allow both to farm.

 

http://bns.power.plaync.com/wiki/부유도

 

ek55ds.png

Edited by Wataru
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/16/2018 at 11:00 AM, sindel said:

Oh when will this island come on the NA / EU version, I'm very impatient ???

I don't think it is. With TT raid it's going to already start becoming dated. There's a new clan owPvP area coming to Korea, but it's clan based so hope that has better chance than faction stuff. I hate faction content and adding new stuff requiring it will only kill off clans and players in NA/EU.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/16/2018 at 12:32 AM, Wataru said:

The oldest one after SSP (Hell's Island) was removed from all the regions because few clans took it on and it was seen as P2W by players. That's the reasons I recall people

all the 6v6 we have now you know the battlegrounds are ALL P2W atm soooo thats a BS reason.....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Zordrage said:

all the 6v6 we have now you know the battlegrounds are ALL P2W atm soooo thats a BS reason.....

Look at the clan 6v6 rankings. Now imagine those rankings with only a few clans.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...