Need help to understand what they are doing to the game

Naehri

Hello, I am back. Ty Rea for the post and info.

Progress in one month:

I am lvl 55 hm 13 now and have baleful at lvl 9, got mats from story line and farmed peaches like cray. I need about 15 more feathers and 40 flowers to get my badge. I need to look up how to farm flowers, cant seem to get those.

I've tried to do my dalies, but at ap 955 (well now it is) I don't get into most groups, so I've got my temp soul to stage 4 and I have 120g to my name.

I joined a guild and they took me thru BT so I have an orange earing. I also have orange bracelet, but I cant use the bracelet bc it's not my element or some such nonsense, so apparently it's worthless.

I have also been able to collect 5 soul shield pcs.  So yeaaa, that's it. Oh and I got a pet...though I can't seem to farm for them in game to level it up.

Now Trove is here and dam me if you will, but I was glad to pay for 50 keys to get goodies, but alas I see I have to also pay gold for trove items on top of keys and I only have 120 g. So I will not bother with paying/getting keys as I won't be able to afford in gold all the items that pop up.

I'll have to look up where to go from here, but that's where the month took me so far.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived