[NEWS] Eternal Night: Items and Systems Preview

• NCSOFT

With the Blade & Soul: Eternal Night update we’re making a number of improvements and changes to the game’s systems and items. Head to the article for an early look at some of the changes before the update releases on May 9, and be sure to keep an eye out for the full patch notes next week.

Read more: http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/eternal-night-items-and-systems-preview/

I don't like the material changes. While moonstone crystals are easy to acquire even with low gear (just farm Naksun for an hour and you'll have 50-100+ moonstone crystals, depending on your clear speed), I'm struggling with the elysians. Moreover, this is an overall cost increase (increased soulstones, sacreds, elysians with only a minor decrease on moonstones) even with the current market prices. This does NOT help new(er) players. The marketplace prices will skyrocket and it will be even harder to upgrade things than before. My suggestion is that you should upgrade everything you can before this patch comes live.

Also, reducing the rewards on the older dungeons makes no sense. Imagine a player with baleful 2 weapon and shitty accessories. He or she will not be able to join NS to get more materials and gold. This update just kills new players.

Are you looking to improve the game or just kick out the new players who can not buy the membership? .... I have 2 characters in my account and one of them is new, thanks to this update now I depend on my main character to upload my secondary ...

what happening NCsoft ? .... 

NCSOFT: what really means that the players are more valuable, now it's more expensive than the armed "ritfwalk" that "raven" with this will not only have one more problem, but it is also doing that, many players leave the game , why can not we stop passing the lag. also the decrease in the rewards is faltal for new players, in short an update crap

21 hours ago, Piko Xkts said:

NCSOFT: what really means that the players are more valuable, now it's more expensive than the armed "ritfwalk" that "raven" with this will not only have one more problem, but it is also doing that, many players leave the game , why can not we stop passing the lag. also the decrease in the rewards is faltal for new players, in short an update crap

i agree with that too much players will leave, even me that wwas trying to get out of Riftwalk Path this new patch make the cost too freaking ridiculous. they should add a path from Rift 3 to Raven 3 or just decrease the cost in upgrades as they did with raven

The difference is too much

72rf6b.png

I can't count how many times I saw a new player ask where can they farm for gold now. They cant do a full purple train unless they are carried, and not every player wants to be part of a clan despite the benefits. So what could they do? Before the patch the main chance of getting gold was from the daily boxes and dungeons Naryu Sanctum, Naryu Foundry and Ebondrak Citadel was a total of a good 11 gold considering new players cant really go higher than Naryu. If they have decent rng then the daily box would drop 10g. This in turn gets them 21 gold a day which is honestly not enough but at least there was progress. They pretty much removed the chance to have 100g or more from rng boxes. Do you know what else they removed? Elder dragon boxes. Yep, so not only are new players affected with not getting that sweet 100g rng from lucent boxes now but the higher geared are also cut off from getting gold too which is a major problem considering the price for Mystic badges and entry fees. Basically this game just said: you're not getting rng gold anymore, you're going to make gold off of dailies and swipe more or sell your belongings.

So like, I'm probably going to uninstall this game because this patch is just that disappointing.

Archived