Rumble in the Realm - Scarlet Bird Giveaway

Anheru

I entered for the contest twice and got 2 emails saying I had won. Once on April 27, and the 2nd time on May 2. There was a code to apply for the 1st email, but there was no code for the 2nd email and did not see it in my received items.

Just to confirm, this is normal right? You can only get the costume once, no mater how many times you win?

I received an email too on May 3 saying I had won, but there is no code, they say the following : "To claim your Scarlet Bird costume, log in to your NC account and visit your “My Account” page. Go to the "Apply a Code" section and select the Blade & Soul game tab. Just click “Apply” on the Scarlet Bird costume code that’s been automatically added to your account, and then log into the game and check your mailbox for your prize.", but there is nothing, not even an unused code. I think we just have to wait.

I Opened a Ticked and the "Support"s answer was:

"Unfortunately, we don't have information yet on when the costume will be sent.

To keep up to date with the latest announcements, we would encourage you to please keep an eye on the official site for the latest news and information."

Nice Support,useless, but nice...

I watched the first stream and got on April 28 an email that I won the costume and I received it immediately :o I just logged in to my NC Account and in the "Apply a Code" section in the BnS Tab was already the name of the costume and I just had to click on it to add it to my account :o

19 minutes ago, RyVerseLy said:

I watched the first stream and got on April 28 an email that I won the costume and I received it immediately :o I just logged in to my NC Account and in the "Apply a Code" section in the BnS Tab was already the name of the costume and I just had to click on it to add it to my account :o

Then you were lucky,most of us just got scammed

On 5/6/2018 at 3:14 PM, RyVerseLy said:

I also got the costume the 1st time. Thing is, I got a 2nd email for winning the finals contest entry as well, but upon checking the apply code page, there was no code there.

1 hour ago, Anheru said:

I also got the costume the 1st time. Thing is, I got a 2nd email for winning the finals contest entry as well, but upon checking the apply code page, there was no code there.

Beacause of people like you, I don't try for codes. Thanks to community.

vor 18 Stunden schrieb Kyootic:

I had the same problem. I won and claimed to have had the code but when I tried to claim it there was no code. I sent a ticket in regards and they helped me get my outfit.

funny, I sent a ticket and they haven't helped me at all. Just the typical "We will let you know once we receive an update."

I got my code for outfit, no issues.

Did you click on blade and soul tab, in that table thingie?

NC (0)   Aion (0)   Lineage II (0)   Blade and Soul (1)   Wildstar (0)

Archived