Client 64b doesn't load on windows 10 v1803

xtroo

The above solution works more or less temporary solution. After doing I was able to login to game but now I'm enjoying 20 fps and 500+ ms ping. So, there's a lot of thing that doesn't seem to work with BnS and newest Windows version.

//EDIT The problem seems to be related to Xigncode3. The launcher/game doesn't launch the Xigncode3 with 64bit client so the game won't start either. 32bit client gives me solid fps and ping, but 64bit client doesn't work and if it does, very poorly.

It is XIGNCODE3.  I've been trying to play with it, to see if any of the new exploit protection settings are messing with the 64-bit client (because the 32-bit still runs poorly on my rig, although it does run...) and have not had any luck so far, but I am limited as to what I can debug, without the proper design docs, debug symbols, other tools, etc.

It's definitely the 64-bit XIGNCODE3, because my Event Viewer shows: 

Faulting application name: xcoronahost.xem, version: 3.5.0.42, time stamp: 0x5a6579d3
Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.17134.1, time stamp: 0xc8733c73
Exception code: 0xc0000409
Fault offset: 0x00062324
Faulting process id: 0xca0
Faulting application start time: 0x01d3e6a380c04832
Faulting application path: E:\BnS\bin64\XignCode\xcoronahost.xem
Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
Report Id: 17616b62-c75d-48c0-a87e-7c0eabfdc673
Faulting package full name: 
Faulting package-relative application ID: 

Hopefully they have it fixed and rolled into this upcoming May 9th update.

I am quite sure that the 32-bit does have some problems, because when I Insider-tested this Win10 build, a couple of months ago, I couldn't get either client mode to run, and had to opt out of the Insider program just to play.  I reported the problem to the BNS team but /shrug.

Archived