WHERE is my Ncoin????? PAID but no Ncoin!!!!!!

ken796

11 minutes ago, ken796 said:

it deduct my card money but i never receive my Ncoin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and the support is TERRIBLE, it's been so MANY hour still never reply to my issue!!!!!

First question, did you use credit card option or using paypal option ?

What date and time you paid ?

I personally didn't purchase much, but I did once and my friend did once.

I notice using credit card option will have delayed delivery of Ncoin. Which around .. half- one day.

I used paypal, the ncoin just enter like... within 5 minutes.

1 hour ago, ken796 said:

it deduct my card money but i never receive my Ncoin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and the support is TERRIBLE, it's been so MANY hour still never reply to my issue!!!!!

If you pay with a credit card, it takes a while before the ncoin is added to your account due to fraud checks on nc side.

If you pass the checks, the ncoin will be added to your account, if you by any chance not pass the fraud checks they will refund the money back to your card.

• NCSOFT

HI @ken796

If you are purchasing NCoin for the first time it will take a little longer than usual for the NCoin to appear on your account. As HateMe said, once everything looks good you'll see the NCoin appear.

We have an article on our support site about this as well: https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us/articles/207891043-Why-is-it-taking-up-to-12-hours-to-receive-the-NCoin-I-just-purchased-

If it has gone over the 12 hours, and you don't see your NCoin you can contact support and they will assist you further. 

Thanks! :HajoonHappy:

Archived