suggestion

ToRVaX

Hello, I would like to make a suggestion.
about some things that in my opinion could improve the gameplay of the game
ex: Since we are close to a new expansion and raid 12 players would not be interesting if the black tower acesories were bound to account.
I also noticed that it would be very interesting if there was a safe that could be used by all the characters in the account
sincerely believe that this would please all players.
I apologize for the mistakes because I'm not good in English XD

40 minutes ago, Jagabee said:

What's a "safe" ? :HongWhat:

He suggests a storage that's accessible for every character of an account. This could solve the annoying mailing of gems and upgrade materials or whatever between characters of the same account. I would like to see this implemented with like 8 storage places (one row) so you can give gems to another character in one row, instead of writing 2 mails. Also the transaction fee to send money to other characters of the same account is absurd, if there is no fee when trading with someone, who can give you the money back without any fee. In general the account-bound system is not well thought-out yet.

57 minutes ago, ToRVaX said:

Since we are close to a new expansion and raid 12 players would not be interesting if the black tower acesories were bound to account.

While i like to see a change in the accessories drop system of BT I don't like the idea of making these items bound to account. The only reason behind making an item account bound is to make it accessible for other characters than the participating in the raid. But I'm also aware of the many accessories that drops and nobody can use, while the ones needed take weeks to appear in the loot. To prevent this, I would like to suggest that the bosses 1-3 in BT (skybreak spire) can drop a ring or earring token, that can be exchanged to the elemental ring/earring of the players choice. 

Archived