Weapon Skin / Appearance

tsukiyoFM

my sword doesn't look matching to my outfit, so thinking to change it. So was curious about few thing:

1. Appearance/ skin used can it be extracted ? as in use in another weapon

2. If i used skin or change appearance, will it carry forward when I upgrade/evolve the weapon ? like Baleful stage 9-> 10, or baleful -> raven, etc

3. Showroom only show your weapon, is there any way to show how is the effect on your character in overall ?

1. Appearance/ skin used can it be extracted ? as in use in another weapon

Yes. You can use and reuse the same weapon skin as many times you want.

2. If i used skin or change appearance, will it carry forward when I upgrade/evolve the weapon ? like Baleful stage 9-> 10, or baleful -> raven, etc

Yes.

3. Showroom only show your weapon, is there any way to show how is the effect on your character in overall ?

Unless you have the weapon skin to equip, there is no way to see how it looks equipped afaik.

1) You can separate the weapon skin from the weapon as often as you like, for a fee, of course. So, you can pull the weapon skin off and pop a new one on and still have the old weapon you used as the skin if you wish to change it later. Oh, and naturally, Premium members pay little to no fee for skinning or un-skinning weapons.

2) My Blade Dancer has used the Forgotten Brightstone Lynblade as his weapon skin and has never taken it off, despite going from Seraph to Raven. Your weapon skin will not be lost if you upgrade your weapon.

3) Unless you equip the weapon, you won't see how it looks on your character... sorry. =/

Archived