Daily Dash Suggestion

Arohk

I'd suggest this change instead, Get rid of gem hammers and add Sacred Oils.  Instead of bravos coins, add pet pods.  Add 5 million exp  instead of the treasure bad which you can get for free doing cold storage anyways daily.   Instead of the green venture coin, give a blue venture coin. 

This would make the game less grindy, more FUN in the sense that I can focus on skills or PVP instead of trying to get the next upgrade 24/7 without breaks.

39 minutes ago, CastielSeven said:

I'd suggest this change instead, Get rid of gem hammers and add Sacred Oils.  Instead of bravos coins, add pet pods.  Add 5 million exp  instead of the treasure bad which you can get for free doing cold storage anyways daily.   Instead of the green venture coin, give a blue venture coin. 

This would make the game less grindy, more FUN in the sense that I can focus on skills or PVP instead of trying to get the next upgrade 24/7 without breaks.

I agree, the gem hammers are useless for most players, there might be some people ho need them however, for me they just take up a bank slot.

They should just put them into dragon express for Solar Energy, since it is an outdated item.

For the rest, don't be greedy.

Archived